Thread: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    Oh I thought it was

Early to bed
    Early to rise
    Wake up happy??
    Depends on the size

..............of the bed of course, otherwise you have to find a way to overlay
    Sometimes overlay can be a lovely experience though often results in feeling a little stiff the next day

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    Sometimes overlay can be a lovely experience though often results in feeling a little stiff the next day
    Overall though, it is much nicer to be able to lay in a bed big enough to be able to do a starshape and get rid of the stiffness

Overall though, it is much nicer to be able to lay in a bed big enough to be able to do a starshape and get rid of the stiffness
    A bed large enough to do starshapes in sounds like a lover’s paradise or am I too easily pleased?

A bed large enough to do starshapes in sounds like a lover’s paradise or am I too easily pleased?
    ........you ARE too easily pleased........you need someone to share it with you ....otherwise it's a bit like being oarless in a canoe

........you ARE too easily pleased........you need someone to share it with you ....otherwise it's a bit like being oarless in a canoe
    ....you mean you need some support? - especially if you happen to be braless . Eg. when you are putting a water feature in your garden....

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    ....you mean you need some support? - especially if you happen to be braless . Eg. when you are putting a water feature in your garden....
    I do need support, everyone does at some point, but my breasts are absolutely fine at the moment

I do need support, everyone does at some point, but my breasts are absolutely fine at the moment
    I am glad to hear that your breasts are doing well JayJay , but be careful there have been several arrests abroad in certain countries for putting your assets on display

I am glad to hear that your breasts are doing well JayJay , but be careful there have been several arrests abroad in certain countries for putting your assets on display
    I shall take heed in what you say and won't be doing any more streaks from now on

I shall take heed in what you say and won't be doing any more streaks from now on
    I am sure that news will bring bring on glum shreaks from everyone!
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    I am sure that news will bring bring on glum shreaks from everyone!
    I think that people like JayJay and myself are misunderstood, we are not exhibitionists we are just sharers

I think that people like JayJay and myself are misunderstood, we are not exhibitionists we are just sharers
    Well yes - the way most people see it, you two are the key movers and shakers on the dance scene in the local environs (Essex-Herts-Londinium). It is amply demonstrated by the way your booty is shaken and the exotic moves executed on the dance floor especially at Spearmint Rhino.
    Last edited by JiveLad; 24th-August-2009 at 12:06 PM.

Well yes - the way most people see it, you two are the key movers and shakers on the dance scene in the local environs (Essex-Herts-Londinium). It is amply demonstrated by the way your booty is shaken and the exotic moves executed on the dance floor.
    Why thank you kind sir, it is amazing what you can accomplish without the 'harness' of home life once you are out and dancing

Why thank you kind sir, it is amazing what you can accomplish without the 'harness' of home life once you are out and dancing
    I agree with Jivelad, when I see the two mistresses out and about it definitely wants me to sharpen up my moves, you two put the rest of us to shame!!

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    I agree with Jivelad, when I see the two mistresses out and about it definitely wants me to sharpen up my moves, you two put the rest of us to shame!!
    You are too kind Rubyred and it just so happens that I have witnessed you strutting your stuff on the dance floor and I can say ‘The Wigan Warbler’ sure knows how to move

You are too kind Rubyred and it just so happens that I have witnessed you strutting your stuff on the dance floor and I can say ‘The Wigan Warbler’ sure knows how to move
    I think perhaps we will all have to work out our own individual 'signature' move which we can then become known. We had better start rehearsals in the garage........mine is called the Jay Jay Hold Sway
    Last edited by Jay Jay; 26th-August-2009 at 12:04 PM.

I think perhaps we will all have to work out our own individual 'signature' move which we can then become known. We had better start rehearsals in the garage........mine is called the Jay Jay Hold Sway
    Oh - I thought it was the Straddle My Thigh move we did on Sunday.....anyway I know you wanted a banana then - and sorry I couldn't oblige. I'm sure someone else could bring some rations - in fact there is a woman who goes there who does great food - and her baps are said to be delicious.

Oh - I thought it was the Straddle My Thigh move we did on Sunday.....anyway I know you wanted a banana then - and sorry I couldn't oblige. I'm sure someone else could bring some rations - in fact there is a woman who goes there who does great food - and her baps are said to be delicious.
    No, no, no, JL.....that is your signature move and there aren't many that could pull it off as well as you do ..and you are right I was quite upset you didn't have a banana ready for me but I did in fact find the bap lady and she filled me a good'un....I had to take quick breaths whilst watching her doing the preparations for it

No, no, no, JL.....that is your signature move and there aren't many that could pull it off as well as you do ..and you are right I was quite upset you didn't have a banana ready for me but I did in fact find the bap lady and she filled me a good'un....I had to take quick breaths whilst watching her doing the preparations for it
    Let me guess what you had......was it a fresh organic bap lightly buttered with free range breasts of chicken with mayonnaise smothered all over the aforementioned breasts?

Let me guess what you had......was it a fresh organic bap lightly buttered with free range breasts of chicken with mayonnaise smothered all over the aforementioned breasts?
    Funnily enough it wasn't, it was a lovely Sloppy Joe, one of my favourites. She ground her meat to perfection with lovely streams of mustard on top for an artistic effect

Funnily enough it wasn't, it was a lovely Sloppy Joe, one of my favourites. She ground her meat to perfection with lovely streams of mustard on top for an artistic effect
    which caused the screams of delight as the creamy mustard drizzled down the front of her canvas, heads turned to see the look of sheer satisfaction on her face, as she bit into the tasty meat!

Thread Information