Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    With my retinal deficiency all men look gorgeous tome
    Know what you mean. Happened to me in Tangier, thought a handsome guy was beckoning me over to him.............turned out to be a palm tree

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    Know what you mean. Happened to me in Tangier, thought a handsome guy was beckoning me over to him.............turned out to be a palm tree
    It’s not the first guy that you have been ranting on about that turned out to be a little wooden

It’s not the first guy that you have been ranting on about that turned out to be a little wooden
    None of my men are wooden....I'm sure there is a joke there somewhere The only comparison to tree may be that they are a little fruity ....which comes in handy if you fancy a granita!

None of my men are wooden....I'm sure there is a joke there somewhere The only comparison to tree may be that they are a little fruity ....which comes in handy if you fancy a granita!
    You lucky girl all those fruity men but I think you need to arrange a triage session for your men if none of them are wooden

You lucky girl all those fruity men but I think you need to arrange a triage session for your men if none of them are wooden
    Hopefully I can radiate enough passion in my men to turn twiglets into branches

Hopefully I can radiate enough passion in my men to turn twiglets into branches
    If all that fails you could always try using your culinary skills, or tricks of the trade that you have learnt in the garage or playing music on your CD player, radio et al

If all that fails you could always try using your culinary skills, or tricks of the trade that you have learnt in the garage or playing music on your CD player, radio et al

........or failing all that, I could don my leotard and put on my tree zipping attire (as modelled in my profile pic) and just ride them

........or failing all that, I could don my leotard and put on my tree zipping attire (as modelled in my profile pic) and just ride them
    is that the leopard print one that just has the men falling about your feet when you wear it
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    is that the leopard print one that just has the men falling about your feet when you wear it
    Yup indeed it is, but they are not falling at my feet from lust.....it is fainting at the overlap of bulges

You could get JiveLad to wear his matching leopard skin posing pouch, what a striking pair you’d make

Yup indeed it is, but they are not falling at my feet from lust.....it is fainting at the overlap of bulges
    Well that’s not what I heard, I have it on great authority that your promised to meet your lover at Pineapple Studios wearing your recently procured leopard skin leotard (don’t forget to put the photos on facebook)

You could get JiveLad to wear his matching leopard skin posing pouch, what a striking pair you’d make

Well that’s not what I heard, I have it on great authority that your promised to meet your lover at Pineapple Studios wearing your recently procured leopard skin leotard (don’t forget to put the photos on facebook)
    caught out...I didn't think that it was overtly obvious, but you have sussed me out, my fetish for a bit of leopard print has been uncovered, yes I am going to meet him at Pineapple and we are going to have a wee bit of dirty dancing in our matching skins

caught out...I didn't think that it was overtly obvious, but you have sussed me out, my fetish for a bit of leopard print has been uncovered, yes I am going to meet him at Pineapple and we are going to have a wee bit of dirty dancing in our matching skins
    So poverty is not an issue here, l hear membership at Pineapple is expensive and the cost of these famous prints are priceless!
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

So poverty is not an issue here, l hear membership at Pineapple is expensive and the cost of these famous prints are priceless!
    Well you could be in luck Rubyred as there are rumours that they are to be immortalised on some tasteful pieces of pottery, to collect each week

Well you could be in luck Rubyred as there are rumours that they are to be immortalised on some tasteful pieces of pottery, to collect each week
    ........... if I win the lottery I am going to get the whole set. The teapot is especially nice, the spout on it is a mighty fine one by all accounts

........... if I win the lottery I am going to get the whole set. The teapot is especially nice, the spout on it is a mighty fine one by all accounts
    Well it is the pair of jugs which caught my eye...........nicely rounded - and of course, traditionally, once I get my hands on them, I would christen them with some nice fresh cream (organic of course). You might think I'm off my trolley - but I do admire a fine pair of jugs.

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    Well it is the pair of jugs which caught my eye...........nicely rounded - and of course, traditionally, once I get my hands on them, I would christen them with some nice fresh cream (organic of course). You might think I'm off my trolley - but I do admire a fine pair of jugs.
    The jugs I have are indeed loverly but I would love to get my hands on the whole set so I can do a nice spread for everyone, so that all can enjoy what I have to offer...........when the invites hit the post for my tea party.

The jugs I have are indeed loverly but I would love to get my hands on the whole set so I can do a nice spread for everyone, so that all can enjoy what I have to offer...........when the invites hit the post for my tea party.
    It is well known that when you did your famous spread for a group of firemen that you were rewarded with a volley of fresh cream. (Nice profile pic too - just the right hint of bondage without in any way being too obvious ).

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    It is well known that when you did your famous spread for a group of firemen that you were rewarded with a volley of fresh cream. (Nice profile pic too - just the right hint of bondage without in any way being too obvious ).
    Oh yes, I remember that particular time very well, in fact the loyaler ones that stayed behind to help clear up the after mess have since become tenants in the garage.

.......glad you like the pic, I look a lot happier in it (before my tree zipping experience) than I did after it

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post

Oh yes, I remember that particular time very well, in fact the loyaler ones that stayed behind to help clear up the after mess have since become tenants in the garage.

.......glad you like the pic, I look a lot happier in it (before my tree zipping experience) than I did after it
    Did you get them into the garage disciplines? You remember our old mantra:

"Early to bed
    Early to rise
    Gives the gals in the garage
    A lovely surprise"

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post

Did you get them into the garage disciplines? You remember our old mantra:

"Early to bed
    Early to rise
    Gives the gals in the garage
    A lovely surprise"
    Oh I thought it was

Early to bed
    Early to rise
    Wake up happy??
    Depends on the size

..............of the bed of course, otherwise you have to find a way to overlay

Thread Information