Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

Lightbulb Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

Ok same deal as the other word games but with 7 letters. You can also go for 7 consecutive letters across two words (as long as you only change one letter).

The same words were appearing constantly in the two 5 letter threads so I figured bigger is better! Let's get started!

Re: Lucky 7's - Bigger is better!

Quote Originally Posted by frolicols View Post
    Ok same deal as the other word games but with 7 letters. You can also go for 7 consecutive letters across two words (as long as you only change one letter).

The same words were appearing constantly in the two 5 letter threads so I figured bigger is better! Let's get started!
    Great idea

Yes the threads were repeating a bit. At least this gives a great opportunity for some new and tasty words which were tantalisingly out of reach in 5 or 6 letter games.

Anyway I'll try and keep abreast of the game as it develops.

Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    Great idea

Anyway I'll try and keep abreast of the game as it develops.

Threats or treats for us all Jivelad, certainly gives another reason to waste more time on here
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    Threats or treats for us all Jivelad, certainly gives another reason to waste more time on here
    Yes - well wasting time here or wasting time on the beach perhaps at Southport, ogling the Red Wigan Warblers and some of the bathers going for a dip..

I hear the Red Wigan Warbler gathers with her friends in the most unusual places, like sunny Southport perhaps in May, still not sure though she's sitting on the fence on this one, some Essex chicks are going I believe, are you tempted???
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    I hear the Red Wigan Warbler gathers with her friends in the most unusual places, like sunny Southport perhaps in May, still not sure though she's sitting on the fence on this one, some Essex chicks are going I believe, are you tempted???
    So you want me to come? Keep tugging me with me those tempting offers and I just might come. Whatever, I'm sure there will be plenty of sun, sizzle and laughter.

So you want me to come? Keep tugging me with me those tempting offers and I just might come. Whatever, I'm sure there will be plenty of sun, sizzle and laughter.
    Oh no another game for me to spend even more of my time on (this is not counting the 17 games of scrabble that I’m playing at the moment on facebook)

Well it’s heartening to see that JL has already broken the rules on day one and made it into an 8 letter word obviously 7 isn’t enough for him. So let me take a couple of letters away and change one to make it lighter

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    Oh no another game for me to spend even more of my time on (this is not counting the 17 games of scrabble that I’m playing at the moment on facebook)

Well it’s heartening to see that JL has already broken the rules on day one and made it into an 8 letter word obviously 7 isn’t enough for him. So let me take a couple of letters away and change one to make it lighter
    Oooops!

Well you know me the bigger the better - and it just got even bigger. Perhaps because it is quite tricky - we could make it flexible - so you can always change 2 letters - and add one or take one away - otherwise becomes quite slow - methinks. I guess we would have to hand over that decision to Mistress Jay Jay for a ruling.

Maybe if I play with Herclit* for a while she will accede to the request.

* That is the name of her cat. (At least that was my understanding after I saw Frolicols in the Garage and Maxine said: "it's ok - he's just playing with Herclit" - and then I noticed a pussy coming towards me).

Oooops!

Well you know me the bigger the better - and it just got even bigger. Perhaps because it is quite tricky - we could make it flexible - so you can always change 2 letters - and add one or take one away - otherwise becomes quite slow - methinks. I guess we would have to hand over that decision to Mistress Jay Jay for a ruling.

Maybe if I play with Herclit* for a while she will accede to the request.

* That is the name of her cat. (At least that was my understanding after I saw Frolicols in the Garage and Maxine said: "it's ok - he's just playing with Herclit" - and then I noticed a pussy coming towards me).
    Oh JL you do make me chortle it’s good to see you managed to bring in innuendo at such an early stage, just makes me wonder what else you can do with your 7

Oh JL you do make me chortle it’s good to see you managed to bring in innuendo at such an early stage, just makes me wonder what else you can do with your 7
    He always keeps his 7-shooter in his holster, ready to unleash and shoot and unsuspecting Essex women. They play possum, but he shoots his full load of 7 anyway...

He always keeps his 7-shooter in his holster, ready to unleash and shoot and unsuspecting Essex women. They play possum, but he shoots his full load of 7 anyway...
    This could be interesting. A nice way to spend time and healthier for the soul than visiting a brothel. So I'm told

Anyway, back to the saga of JL's shooter (I thought I'd go for a double entry early on and up the ante, Fro kind of hinted at the possibilty with the sly introduction of his shooter).

Next person can choose which route to take

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    This could be interesting. A nice way to spend time and healthier for the soul than visiting a brothel. So I'm told

Anyway, back to the saga of JL's shooter (I thought I'd go for a double entry early on and up the ante, Fro kind of hinted at the possibilty with the sly introduction of his shooter).

Next person can choose which route to take
    Hmmm - well of course the word that comes to mind is Hooters - and those good wholesome, fun loving Hooters gals. Highly recommended if you are in the Southern states of the USA.......forget double entry - and consider a quintuple instead...........(see the girl on the right? She is holding a **** - which I gave to her as a parting gift).

They all have nicknames like 'Lucky', 'Bendy', 'Boobie'.....and ''Shortie' is the one in the middle. She gives really good head massages.

Hmmm - well of course the word that comes to mind is Hooters - and those good wholesome, fun loving Hooters gals. Highly recommended if you are in the Southern states of the USA.......forget double entry - and consider a quintuple instead...........(see the girl on the right? She is holding a **** - which I gave to her as a parting gift).

They all have nicknames like 'Lucky', 'Bendy', 'Boobie'.....and ''Shortie' is the one in the middle. She gives really good head massages.
    You leave the boys alone for 3 posts and then come back to see how it has degenerated into a boob fest. Not sure if it bothers me and certainly doesn’t surprise me; we women are just so superior

You leave the boys alone for 3 posts and then come back to see how it has degenerated into a boob fest. Not sure if it bothers me and certainly doesn’t surprise me; we women are just so superior
    Now Max, you know this forum is a hotbed of debauchery and innuendo! It was only a matter of time before boobs were mentioned. I do love a nice large pair of hotbeds!

Now Max, you know this forum is a hotbed of debauchery and innuendo! It was only a matter of time before boobs were mentioned. I do love a nice large pair of hotbeds!
    I do agree Fro that the forum is a hotbed of debauchery and innuendo but I have noticed how much you boys have boasted in the virtual world, I wonder how close it is to the truth in the real world

I do agree Fro that the forum is a hotbed of debauchery and innuendo but I have noticed how much you boys have boasted in the virtual world, I wonder how close it is to the truth in the real world
    Oh, that's so unfair . Give us a little leeway here. Just because all I've roasted in real life are potatoes doesn't make me any less of a man.

Mind you, if your reality matches up to your word game innuendo then you've done well to hold body and soul together and I stand to attention and salute you

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    Oh, that's so unfair . Give us a little leeway here. Just because all I've roasted in real life are potatoes doesn't make me any less of a man.

Mind you, if your reality matches up to your word game innuendo then you've done well to hold body and soul together and I stand to attention and salute you
    Yes MarkW I was a bit harsh

You mean everything everyone else says is made up (runs to hid the whip and handcuffs)

I thought that the truth somehow rotated with fantasy but I may be wrong

Yes MarkW I was a bit harsh

You mean everything everyone else says is made up (runs to hid the whip and handcuffs)

I thought that the truth somehow rotated with fantasy but I may be wrong
    Hmmm......well sometimes truth is stranger than fantasy..........certainly more 'real'. From an ontological perspective I'm pretty sure that I had a relationship with darling Mildred - I have the physical and emotional scars to prove it. I remember distinctly how she danced in front of me in her pink leotard and offered me a satsuma and in return I gave her some of my banana. What is all a blur though is whether this was in the Garage - or not or even if such a place exists...............maybe we will all have to go round to Mistress JayJay's one day.

Hmmm......well sometimes truth is stranger than fantasy..........certainly more 'real'. From an ontological perspective I'm pretty sure that I had a relationship with darling Mildred - I have the physical and emotional scars to prove it. I remember distinctly how she danced in front of me in her pink leotard and offered me a satsuma and in return I gave her some of my banana. What is all a blur though is whether this was in the Garage - or not or even if such a place exists...............maybe we will all have to go round to Mistress JayJay's one day.
    Hey.....a new thing for me to play with.....and another word game too ..I disappear for a couple of days to find this little suprise waiting for me. Nice to see I haven't been forgotten and that my little 'Herclit' got a mention.

I am also starting to believe some of the history from this thread...and I have to face dear Aunty Mildred next week and feel terribly guilty knowing the ordeals she has faced with Jivelad...and really strange that there is satsuma peel on the garage floor

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    Hey.....a new thing for me to play with.....and another word game too ..I disappear for a couple of days to find this little suprise waiting for me. Nice to see I haven't been forgotten and that my little 'Herclit' got a mention.

I am also starting to believe some of the history from this thread...and I have to face dear Aunty Mildred next week and feel terribly guilty knowing the ordeals she has faced with Jivelad...and really strange that there is satsuma peel on the garage floor
    I hear she buys her satsumas from the same satsuma dealers as me

When I see her next week do you think it would be impolite of me to ask her about her fling with JiveLad

Thread Information