Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Northwich this weekend

Ladies

Daisey and Bardsey did I have the pleasure of dancing with either of you on Saturday evening? Or were you among the six women that refused me. Not that I was counting or anything

Omnipotent Moderator Tiggerbabe's Avatar

Re: Ladies

Originally posted by Alfie
    were you among the six women that refused me.
    Well, that's what you get for dancing in Northwich when you could have been in Edinburgh being chased all night by women desperate to dance with you
    "If you rebel against high heels, take care to do so in a very smart hat.'' George Bernard Shaw

Daisey and Bardsey did I have the pleasure of dancing with either of you on Saturday evening? Or were you among the six women that refused me. Not that I was counting or anything
    If 6 turned you down that must mean there was only about 123 women left to dance with

I don't know cos I don't know what you look like. I never refused anyone, I rarely do, so if you asked, then I'll have danced!!!

Jill

Re: Re: Ladies

Originally posted by Bardsey
    I don't know cos I don't know what you look like. I never refused anyone, I rarely do, so if you asked, then I'll have danced!!!
    Ditto

I'll never make a Hotshot, I thought we weren't allowed to turn down men in t'North?

Daisy
    Last edited by Daisy Chain; 2nd-December-2003 at 06:22 PM.

Re: Re: Re: Ladies

Originally posted by Daisy Chain
    I'll never make a Hotshot, I thought we weren't allowed to turn down men in t'North?
    Must have been southerners who managed to creep in past security Really sorry that this happened ... must admit that its the first time I've heard this happening at one of our events!

me

Did any of you ladies go and look at the dance shoes? If so did you notice a tall bloke with bright red trousers and waist coat on.
    That was me, big ugly fella, no hair, sweats alot, half decent dancer, well not bad for a beginner
    I have been refused before I just thought it strange to get knocked back so many times in one night. I'm not upset honest.

Hello Alfie

I didn't visit your stall as I don't need any shoes but I did spot you lurking winsomely by the door of your little room. You were on my list of men to grab but I didn't manage it - intercepted by lesser men en route. I find that dancers who dress like you are either very good and great to dance with or think they are very good I suspect you are the former. Anyway, you didn't bother to ask me either so I didn't get to find out

I guess what I should have done, was turn down the men that intercepted me, upset them and then danced with you?

I'll tell you what. Next time, I'll ask you to dance, then you can refuse me and I'll deliver my favourite put down line, which is......

Daisy

dances I missed

Dear Daisy,
    The boss lady only lets me out from behind the shoe boxes in short bursts. So I have trouble getting over to the other side of the room sometimes.
    Please, please ask me to dance I never say no, unless I'm changing my shirt, or going to the bar. If I have to ask for a rain check I will come and find you a bit later.
    Are you doing stockport on the 20th as we will be there so you can look at shoes and ask me to dance

Originally posted by Daisy Chain
    Hello Alfie

I didn't visit your stall as I don't need any shoes but I did spot you lurking winsomely by the door of your little room. You were on my list of men to grab but I didn't manage it - Daisy
    Hi Alfie

Strange as it seems, this applies to me too. I didn't look at shoes but did catch sight of the red trousers. You didn't ask me to dance either, so PHEW ! Daisy and I are not amongst the offenders.

I can't make Stockport on 20th due to a prior engagement (ooooh how posh does that sound? It isn't, believe me!) but I'll definitely catch you the next time, no worries.

Jill

Thread Information