View Poll Results: Have you been fingered by kps?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it made me giggle

6 37.50%
  • Yes, but I managed not to giggle

3 18.75%
  • Er...No!?! What on earth are you talking about?

3 18.75%
  • No, but I think I'd like to be

4 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have you been fingered by kps?

Re: Have you been fingered by kps?

Quote Originally Posted by Battlecat View Post
    i am more concerned by the fact that kps answered the poll "Yes, but I managed not to giggle"

I choose that as I want to see the results, and seeing as I do it and dont giggle I choose that... There really isn't an option for me on the poll for me, unless the mods want to add I'm kps and I finger all my followers

Quote Originally Posted by kps View Post
    I choose that as I want to see the results, and seeing as I do it and dont giggle I choose that... There really isn't an option for me on the poll for me, unless the mods want to add I'm kps and I finger all my followers
    You won't need a T-shirt for the next S'port, we will all have you tagged as the finger man.

You won't need a T-shirt for the next S'port, we will all have you tagged as the finger man.
    I'm not so sure that's a good thing either!!

I'm not so sure that's a good thing either!!

No, not sure this thread has really done you any favours.

But the grapevine up her in scotland works very efficiently...you will be a marked man, not like you can hide is it??

No, not sure this thread has really done you any favours.

But the grapevine up her in scotland works very efficiently...you will be a marked man, not like you can hide is it??

But it seems to have done wonders for the number of people looking at my profile.

So what will it cost me to make that grapevine show me in a little more positive way?

Will the chocolate Orgasm party help?? Oh god that could end up sounding just as bad as the finger

But it seems to have done wonders for the number of people looking at my profile.

So what will it cost me to make that grapevine show me in a little more positive way?

Will the chocolate Orgasm party help?? Oh god that could end up sounding just as bad as the finger

What comes first?

The finger or...the chocolate orgasm

Don't worry, I think you're reputation is safe in my hands

Not feeling too good at the moment so it probably explains my crabby mood but I have just gone thro 46 posts and all I can say is it sounds like a load of b****ks.
    While I am still in this bitchy mood it doesnt come quite as close to ruffling my feathers as the idea of someone thinking that to lick someones head,whether its male or female is somehow clever.
    You are probably a very nice guy(we have never met)but for heavens sake GROW UP.
    Rant over.Sorry

All I want to know now, is when are you coming to Scotland, kps?

Quote Originally Posted by djtrev View Post
    Not feeling too good at the moment so it probably explains my crabby mood but I have just gone thro 46 posts and all I can say is it sounds like a load of b****ks.
    While I am still in this bitchy mood it doesnt come quite as close to ruffling my feathers as the idea of someone thinking that to lick someones head,whether its male or female is somehow clever.
    You are probably a very nice guy(we have never met)but for heavens sake GROW UP.
    Rant over.Sorry
    Yuck why would someone want to lick anyone else on the dance floor, I know that’s something I certainly wouldn’t want to do or ever plan on doing.

This thread was only referring to a finger signal I give the follower when I’m doing any Pretzel based moves. It puts a smile on the majority of ladies faces and makes quite a few others giggle. More than a few ladies at the weekender at Southport found this highly amusing and it was mentioned in another thread and so this one was created.

Sorry hear that you’re not feeling to good at the moment, I do hope you feel better soon. It’s a shame you could see the funny side to it as laughter often makes people feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Villemo View Post
    All I want to know now, is when are you coming to Scotland, kps?
    I'm not sure when, but it on my to do list, especially after how nice the Scottish lot were at Southport.

Mods is there any chance we can get this thread locked. As I would like to go back to being a hardly known in the back ground that post occasionally. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by djtrev View Post
    Rant over.Sorry

Crabby doesn't seem to capture the spirit of your post Trev. If you're feeling like the posts are not to your liking then switch to another thread. If you're looking for serious content I suggest the title of the thread might have been a clue you were unlikely to get it. kps is a nice guy - he didn't start the thread so you're directing your bitchiness at the wrong person.

Note to self - when in crabby mood do not post..................

Forum Bombshell - Our Queen! Lory's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Agente Secreto View Post
    he didn't start the thread so you're directing your bitchiness at the wrong person.
    And even so, i think it was only set up on to provide a little 'light relief'

I'm now going to lock the thread, as requested by kps
    MODERATOR AT YOUR SERVICE
    "If you're going to do something tonight, that you know you'll be sorry for in the morning, plan a lie in." Lorraine

Thread Information