Thread: Thank You Marilene

Thank You Marilene

from Graham's thread I would like to publically thank Marilene.

Marilene started WCS classes with the wonderful David & Lily Barker about (I think) 6 years ago, followed Paul Warden initially by himself then of course with Cat (not sure when the classes changed to monthly workshops)

It was her hard work and financial comittment which kept WCS going and I believe without that it would not have grown to what it is today.

Thank you Marilene for all your hard work and good luck for the future - see you on the dance floor

- - - -

--ooOoo--
    Age is a question of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter
    Leroy (Satchel) Paige (1906-1982)

Mickey Mouse's girlfriend, Minnie, made her film debut, along with Mickey, in "Steamboat Willie" on November 18, 1928.
    That date is recognized as her official birthday.

Re: Thank You Marilene

Quote Originally Posted by Minnie M View Post
    Thank you Marilene for all your hard work and good luck for the future - see you on the dance floor

- - - -

Commercial Operator

It was her hard work and financial comittment which kept WCS going and I believe without that it would not have grown to what it is today.

Thank you Marilene

And it was a big financial commitment, which as far as I could tell, was purely down to her love of the dance. It was great to see that her effrorts were rewarded with the success of the monthly workshops.

And on a personal note, a thank you for giving me my first try out on the decks.

Greg

from Graham's thread I would like to publically thank Marilene.

Marilene started WCS classes with the wonderful David & Lily Barker about (I think) 6 years ago, followed Paul Warden initially by himself then of course with Cat (not sure when the classes changed to monthly workshops)

- - -

M

Commercial Operator

And a personal thankyou from me for all the help and engouragement with my WCS.

You will be missed Marilene! Bisley was unique....thank you for all the great times there. I wish you the very best for the future....you definately deserve it and more!
    Marion xxx

Thread Information