Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Revdrop and Judith's Joint 50th Birthday Dance Celebration - Fri 20th March 7pm-3am.

Commercial Operator

Revdrop and Judith's Joint 50th Birthday Dance Celebration - Fri 20th March 7pm-3am.

We have permission from Tiggerbabe to publish this event. Thanks Tiggerbabe!

Morris and Judith invite everyone who they have danced with, or who has attended any venue where they have danced, or is on the Scottish CEROC Forum, to their
    Joint 50th Birthday Celebration!
    Fri 20th March 2009
    7.00pm-3.00am
    This will be a superb 3 Room Freestyle evening!
    We have hired a huge, newly refurbished (£4.5 million!) dance venue for this event. The venue was Leamington’s original premier dance venue known as the ‘Palais de Dance’, and used for dancing and competitions in the 20s-30s. It has been recently lovingly and lavishly restored. We will be the first to use it for a dance event like this.
    With DJs so far including CJ (Mariachi), Ian ‘Lord’ Selby, Morris ‘Revdrop’ Rodham, Jon Osterweil, and Ken Blake, - 3 rooms with differing styles to dance to, and dancing till 3am, the evening will be one to remember for a long time to come.
    NO CARDS OR PRESENTS! If you would like to contribute something, there will be an opportunity to make a donation. All donations will raise funding for the community work of St Mary’s Church (working with drug/alcohol/offender recovery), and the Glen Coe Mountain Rescue Team. The reason for the latter is Judith’s father died in Glen Coe on a mountain, and Morris spends lots of time in the Scottish Mountains - so it seemed an apt charity for us to support.
    PLEASE NOTE: Entry is only by prior e-mail registration. Please do not just turn up at the door on the night, as security will not be able to allow you entry. E-mail us (mrodham@googlemail.com) to book your place. We will send you further details once we receive your e-mail.

Re: Revdrop and Judith's Joint 50th Birthday Dance Celebration - Fri 20th March 7pm-3

Wow!

Sounds incredible - expect an e-mail soon. What a spectacular event this sounds like being. Well done indeed you two.

Dickie Davies' love-child Cruella's Avatar

Re: Revdrop and Judith's Joint 50th Birthday Dance Celebration - Fri 20th March 7pm-3

Damn it, I'm at Rock Bottoms in Torquay that weekend.

Revdrop I think you have come up with a fabulous idea, and although as you know I can't be there, I think that everyone who goes will have a great time with all dancing tastes and styles well met, whilst celebrating a lovely couples' birthdays and contributing to very good causes. Well done great planning
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Me and the Bat are coming.

DTS XXX XXX

Bit of info about the venue plus a photo of the interior here: http://gighit.com/venues/the-assembly-leamington/

or even better on the venue web-site there is a virtual tour of the entire building here: http://www.four90.co.uk/assembly/assembly.html
    Last edited by Lost Leader; 22nd-February-2009 at 11:57 AM. Reason: found extra stuff

I will be there, but you knew that already

im there carnt wait

A bit far for my brownie points to extend, but my thoughts and well wishes will be with you, even if I can't make it

I'm hoping to be there most probably with Jive Crazy and SparklesToes (a lurker here but you will know her).

Quote Originally Posted by Gadget View Post
    A bit far for my brownie points to extend, but my thoughts and well wishes will be with you, even if I can't make it

Best wishes to you both. Have a brilliant time!!

Lotsa love lorna x-x

Quote Originally Posted by Gadget View Post
    I've been saving up my Brownie points and am able to go! Really looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    as you know I can't be there
    That's a real shame as it would have been great to catch up with you again. Hopefully see you another time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven666 View Post
    I'm hoping to be there most probably with Jive Crazy and SparklesToes (a lurker here but you will know her).
    Lets hope we get lots of high kicks from Jive Crazy

SparklesToes is that my challet mate?

Morris and Judith

I am hoping to be there - I will most likely be solo.

Agente 000
    Licensed to Dance

Commercial Operator

Am honoured to be a part of the night.

Commercial Operator

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    Am honoured to be a part of the night.

We're honoured to have you!

Thanks for the Invite via the forum/Sara's 3rd anni will be there

Sounds like a great evening - I would love to be there!

There is an email on it's way.

Am so gonna be there! Will be travelling back from London just to come along!

Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
    Lets hope we get lots of high kicks from Jive Crazy

SparklesToes is that my challet mate?

What are you trying to say about me Fletch.

Yes sparkles toes is your roomie lol. xx

Thread Information