Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skegness - June Weekender

Skegness - June Weekender

After the huge success of Skegness last weekend, I am sure that everyone has already booked their places for the weekender in June.

Only 128 days to go!!!

I am writing to appeal to any men who have still to book as I have left it a bit late to book as a single woman so need to book as a couple with a willing man....

Any men wanting to book Skegness weekender, could you get in contact as we can book as a couple please.

Re: Skegness - June Weekender

I've not booked and won't do until very late if I'm going as I come home from Menorca on the Friday and know that I will be too knackered.

I feel a poll coming on.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven666 View Post
    I've not booked and won't do until very late if I'm going as I come home from Menorca on the Friday and know that I will be too knackered.
    Lovin the neg rep I got for that post!!!

MJ is boring and wrong so it seems

Haha!

Haha!
    why would you get neg rep for that post ? I can't see anything wrong with that one ?

Haha!
    Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
    why would you get neg rep for that post ? I can't see anything wrong with that one ?
    What a manipulative stirrer you are S666.

You blank neg-repped me for that post, which, aside from the fact that there is nothing to be neg-repped about in it, is plain rude: the minimum when you disagree with someone to the point of neg-repping them is to say why.

I'm not the kind to take bullying of any sort and I can't stand rude people either, and so helped by the fact that my rep power is three times bigger than yours, I decided to teach you manners and went for your last post with the following comment:

Quote Originally Posted by me in a neg-rep comment to S666
    'the minimum when you give neg rep is to explain your reason. So, there, right back at you. Caro'.
    Presumably you posted about the neg-rep to get + sympathy rep in return ? Hope that works for you, but thought the people you have manipulated in doing so might find the actual truth worth consideration.
    Last edited by Caro; 23rd-February-2009 at 07:06 PM.

Dickie Davies' love-child Cruella's Avatar

Good job David Bailey is on a sabbatical or you two would have both had a wrist slapping with all this talk of Neg rep

Forum Bombshell - Our Queen! Lory's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Caro View Post
    Clear explanation
    Thanks for clearing that one up
    MODERATOR AT YOUR SERVICE
    "If you're going to do something tonight, that you know you'll be sorry for in the morning, plan a lie in." Lorraine

Quote Originally Posted by Cruella View Post
    Good job David Bailey is on a sabbatical or you two would have both had a wrist slapping with all this talk of Neg rep
    I'm sure DB would be able to see the difference in someone lying about their neg-rep to try and get +rep in sympathy, and someone who can't stand manipulative stirrers and sets the record straight. I am afraid I had to mention it to get the full story across.
    FWIW I get neg-rep regularly on the most controversial / opiniated posts and that's perfectly fine with me (in fact when I don't I think I'm going all softy doufy* )- you don't see me complaining about it like a 3 year old.

*no it doesn't mean anything, but it sounds great

So wrong. And I can't be bothered to reply to you...

*updates ignore list*
    Last edited by Steven666; 23rd-February-2009 at 07:22 PM.

So wrong. And I can't be bothered to reply to you...
    oh, really ? I think it's not that you can't be bothered, but that it's going to be difficult for you to come up with a credible lie now. Not to mention that moderators are able to see the full story incl. rep comments and therefore would know straight away if you lied again.

Dickie Davies' love-child Cruella's Avatar

FWIW I get neg-rep regularly on the most controversial / opiniated posts and that's perfectly fine with me (in fact when I don't I think I'm going all softy doufy* )- you don't see me complaining about it like a 3 year old.
    Oddly enough, the only person I've had neg rep from is Martin Harper (you're not initiated as a true forumite til you have that) and David Bailey
    My most no nonsense posts (usually aimed at Rocky) get me lots of positive rep!

oh, really ? I think it's not that you can't be bothered, but that it's going to be difficult for you to come up with a credible lie now. Not to mention that moderators are able to see the full story incl. rep comments and therefore would know straight away if you lied again.

Was the neg rep on your Skeggie post regarding the comment about been jived in the main room to Jennifer Hudson? or a different comment

Was the neg rep on your Skeggie post regarding the comment about been jived in the main room to Jennifer Hudson? or a different comment

Dancing to MJ in a main room MUST be torture!!!

Always worthy of a lol!

As I said, I wouldn't know as S666 didn't have the courtesy of explaining.

In any case I said I did a jive when, if I had been the one doing the asking, I would rather have danced a WCS (remember, I was desperate for a good wcs at the time), what's wrong with that ? I didn't refuse the guy to go dance with my friends, I smiled and we had a relatively good dance (well it was fine for me, it must have been weird for him as I am not a good jiver). May be I should have been a true hotshot, looked him up and down and say 'can you triple' ?

... rant...
    ... rant...
    ... rant...
    ... rant...
    Good grief woman and you have the Gaul to have a go at me for being rude to people... you Froggy fishwife you...

As I said, I wouldn't know as S666 didn't have the courtesy of explaining.

In any case I said I did a jive when, if I had been the one doing the asking, I would rather have danced a WCS (remember, I was desperate for a good wcs at the time), what's wrong with that ? I didn't refuse the guy to go dance with my friends, I smiled and we had a relatively good dance (well it was fine for me, it must have been weird for him as I am not a good jiver). May be I should have been a true hotshot, looked him up and down and say 'can you triple' ?
    I'll ask S666 myself, but I can't understand if you were desperate for a WCS dance why go int the main room?

I think you will find the people in the main room are happy to dance with all sorts and you not been a good jiver is proberly in your own imagination.

dancing is like a box of chocolates, there are some soft ones, some hard one, and I always seem to get the nutty ones. embrace the difference.

I wouldn't think for one moment you would look the man up and down and ask if he could triple step, you don't give me the impression that forward in real life, cyberspace does wearied things to some people.

I'll ask S666 myself, but I can't understand if you were desperate for a WCS dance why go int the main room?

I think you will find the people in the main room are happy to dance with all sorts and you not been a good jiver is proberly in your own imagination.

dancing is like a box of chocolates, there are some soft ones, some hard one, and I always seem to get the nutty ones. embrace the difference.
    That's basically my point and couldn't be bothered to explain as I felt it would have landed on deaf ears.

And why mention that dance in the main room at all? That's the more puzzling question for me.

Or the coffee ones Could never embrace a coffee one (ok, maybe when they are the absolute last signs of chocolate in the house!)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul F View Post
    Or the coffee ones Could never embrace a coffee one (ok, maybe when they are the absolute last signs of chocolate in the house!)

and i'm a complete coffee addict, I eat them first, I also need three table spoons of coffe before I can communicate in the mornings.

I like to caramel with a nut in the middle, what's that say about me, I hate Thorntans chocolates, there to posh give me good old Birmingham Cadbury's any day.

fletch runs off to put the kettle on

Thread Information