Thread: Glasgow Valentines Weekend

Commercial Operator

Glasgow Valentines Weekend

Hi
    Bit late I know but have been mooching around looking if someone else had started a thread about this great weekend organized by Franck & Sheena. As I cant find one, here it is!

We traveled up from Birmingham and stayed for the weekend. What a great time we had. Brilliant workshops, fab company and a wonderful party on the Saturday night. As always the hospitality of Franck & Sheena shone through and made the weekend special. Marc (Forster) and Rachel were the guest teachers for the workshops which as always were brilliant. The more I learn of their 'Cuban Blues' slotted style dancing the less I want to do any other style.

Thanks to everyone there too especially the forumites!

Looking forward to the next weekender in Scotland. Amir's Tango sessions I believe, Aberdeen and Edinburgh. Counting the days...

Take care
    Mark & Mandy

Re: Glasgow Valentines Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by marko View Post
    Hi
    Bit late I know but have been mooching around looking if someone else had started a thread about this great weekend organized by Franck & Sheena. As I cant find one, here it is!

We traveled up from Birmingham and stayed for the weekend. What a great time we had. Brilliant workshops, fab company and a wonderful party on the Saturday night. As always the hospitality of Franck & Sheena shone through and made the weekend special. Marc (Forster) and Rachel were the guest teachers for the workshops which as always were brilliant. The more I learn of their 'Cuban Blues' slotted style dancing the less I want to do any other style.

Thanks to everyone there too especially the forumites!

Looking forward to the next weekender in Scotland. Amir's Tango sessions I believe, Aberdeen and Edinburgh. Counting the days...

Take care
    Mark & Mandy

Couldn't agree more. A fantastic weekend. Brilliant classes, lovely leaders (thanks boys) lots of laughs and even more brain work!
    Saturday night was great too. Wonderful to catch up with the whale, blackisleboy and your lovely lady's. Great dances with you both, with pmjd, tigerpants and plenty of others - thanks to you all for being gentle with me.

Lovely to see you two again too.

Re: Glasgow Valentines Weekend

Absolutely spot on. gb I totally agree. The organisation was perfect, venue wonderful, teaching superb, and the classes made me think (ouch that hurt ) I just hope I have taken something on board!

Saturday night was memorable for all the right reasons. lovely leaders - go find yourself on my message in a bottle post ... MMMMmmm I'm happy at work remembering

The only thing is that there wasn't enough Blues music, but as Franck was muttering about trying to get another room then all my wishes will come true

Cheers Whitetiger

Thread Information