Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy theories

Re: Conspiracy theories

Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    ...the Holocaust memorial Plaque outside Hackney Town Hall.
    Well known site of previous holocausts.

I'm not completely irresponsible, the kids had the homeopathic equivalent of the MMR and polio.

Bless you, Astro, that's the best laugh I've had all day.

I am not convinced that Wakefield is right about the link between vaccinations and autism, but I am convinced that vaccinations are harmful, because some children do die or become disabled from them.
    Right, and driving is irresponsible, because some people crash, and going to sleep is risky, because some people don't wake up, and air travel is lunacy, because planes have been known to fail - and they're 30,000 feet up!!!

You need to get a sense of perspective. The risks of catching the things which kids are immunised against are far greater and far more probable than side-effects of the immunisation itself.

Don't you realise that if that wasn't the case there isn't a single doctor who would agree to carry out the injections?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shnikov View Post
    Don't you realise that if that wasn't the case there isn't a single doctor who would agree to carry out the injections?
    I don't think it's a case of not realising. I've met plenty of parents who come out with ignorant and selfish comments like "If everyone else get's their kids done, mine will be safe so I don't need to bother".

Sometimes I wonder how I manage to get through the day without murdering someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post
    I don't think it's a case of not realising. I've met plenty of parents who come out with ignorant and selfish comments like "If everyone else get's their kids done, mine will be safe so I don't need to bother".
    I don't think like that at all. All kids would be safer not having the MMR IMO.

There are theories that the MMR actually contributes to the measles outbreaks.

We don't have bad sanitation that we used to have, which spread diseases.

It's better to have measles, mumps etc., as a child than as an adult. They are stronger viruses in adulthood.

The MMR does not stop a child contracting measles.

Another thing is a lot of parents who think there child hasn't had the measles jab at school, possibly have.

The form is not a consent form, there is a small opt out box to tick.

Hackney parents became aware that the nurse was throwing the forms with the opt out box ticked in the bin and jabbing the children.

This is dangerous as some children were opted out due to allergic reactions from previous jabs.

Just to be safe, we had to keep outr kids off school on the day of the jabs.

Blog Entries

It's better to have measles, mumps etc., as a child than as an adult. They are stronger viruses in adulthood.
    Yup, that'd help. Sterilising all boys before they're of reproductive age would certainly negate the need for all immunisations!

We don't have bad sanitation that we used to have, which spread diseases.
    and yet Tuberculosis (TB) is on the rise in the UK. How could that have happened?

I've just noticed your location comment. I suspect that's slightly optimistic.

Well known site of previous holocausts.

It's "Commandment One of every.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gav View Post
    Yup, that'd help. Sterilising all boys before they're of reproductive age would certainly negate the need for all immunisations!
    It's mostly adult males who become sterile from Mumps. It's very dangerous to have it as an adult.

and yet Tuberculosis (TB) is on the rise in the UK. How could that have happened?
    The TB jab? Whenever one person gets it, they jab the whole college.

I had it and a few days later had acute bronchitis and water on the lungs.

May need to re open those convelescence homes on the East coast again.

Londoners were sent to Suffolk and Norfolk.

I've just noticed your location comment. I suspect that's slightly optimistic.
    So you reckon the Roswell film of the 'aliens' at the Roswell Air Base, Nevada, US was a hoax DT?

My mind is wide open here.

Can anyone convince me either way?

Gav, do you have insider knowledge?

So you reckon the Roswell film of the 'aliens' at the Roswell Air Base, Nevada, US was a hoax DT?
    Sorry, I'm a bit confused now. Your location says "mostly planet earth" and your now talking about aliens and how Roswell wasn't a hoax. Are you saying you've visited other planets now or been abducted? If so, can you please go take a look at the moon and find that fekkin American flag please.

Sorry, I'm a bit confused now. Your location says "mostly planet earth" and your now talking about aliens and how Roswell wasn't a hoax. Are you saying you've visited other planets now or been abducted? If so, can you please go take a look at the moon and find that fekkin American flag please.
    But I thought we agreed the Moon landing film was a hoax, well some of us.....

I don't know what to think about Roswell.

The US Government say that UFO's don't exist.

Commercial Operator

But I thought we agreed the Moon landing film was a hoax, well some of us.....
    Not that I noticed - as far as I could see, we didn't agree anything of the kind - we simply sought out new things to disagree about.

Blog Entries

Gav, do you have insider knowledge?
    There's one of those whoosh moments!

Are you saying you think I'm an Alien or an American Airman?

Commercial Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Gav View Post
    Are you saying you think I'm an Alien or an American Airman?
    There's a difference?

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    Not that I noticed - as far as I could see, we didn't agree anything of the kind - we simply sought out new things to disagree about.
    no we didn't

I don't think it's a case of not realising. I've met plenty of parents who come out with ignorant and selfish comments like "If everyone else get's their kids done, mine will be safe so I don't need to bother"
    Really? You'd think they'd at least be so ashamed of that attitude that they'd be reluctant to admit it.

That's very disheartening.

There are theories that the MMR actually contributes to the measles outbreaks.
    Astro, no there aren't!!

Such suggestions are simply the ramblings of people who have little knowledge and less intelligence. Only yesterday I was reading an article (memory FAIL: can't remember if it was the one I posted here) which detailed the requirement for MMR vaccination in US states, some of which have a 96% take up. They have negligible measles cases; yet here - where the take up is less than 85% - we had nearly 1500 last year, including two deaths. If the vaccination was causing measles, that statistic would have to be the other way round - since they have a larger population and a larger percentage of people having the vaccination in the US.
    This is the same nonsense that Jeni Barnett was dribbling on LBC.

It's better not to have measles, mumps, rubella AT ALL. For most children, it is a simple childhood rite of passage - I had mumps, measles, and chicken pox - but for some it causes permanent (and sometimes crippling) organ damage and some people die.

The sensible choice is not between having the diseases in childhood or later, it's between allowing the them to flourish and eradicating them.

(Oh, and it's nonsense to say that the viruses are stronger in adulthood! How woudl the virus know whether to attack an adult or a child? It's exactly the same virus but guess what - the adult body and its immune system cannot cope with them so well!!)
    The MMR does not stop a child contracting measles.
    In the sense that seatbelts and airbags don't stop you being killed in a car accident, perhaps not. But essentially, it does.
    Hackney parents became aware that the nurse was throwing the forms with the opt out box ticked in the bin and jabbing the children.
    1. Evidence? Where is it?
    2. Doesn't matter. The actions of a nurse do not affect the argument about the risks/benefits of the vaccination.

Which film do you mean? The autopsy?

I hope not, because that film was made in a barn in a farm in the English countryside with a wig-holder head and chicken guts, and the farmer standing in for President Eisenhower.

The US Government say that UFO's don't exist.
    No, it doesn't. UFOs are investigated by US Air Force pilots regularly.

What the US government says it that it is not aware of any persuasive evidence that earth has been visited by aliens; that the Roswell incident was caused by a weather balloon (though most now take the view that it was probably a high altitude cold-war spying balloon - the U2 did not come into service for another 8 years or so) and that there are no secret files on UFO reports and sightings.

I've seen UFOs on many occasions - always at night. I have no reason to believe they were anything other than planes I couldn't identify or something like that.

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

Which film do you mean? The autopsy?
    That documentary made by And and Dec ?

No, it doesn't. UFOs are investigated by US Air Force pilots regularly.
    I always find that funny - the entire point of the UFO designation, is to label things when you don't know what they are, when they are in the air*. Personally I throw garibaldi biscuits at peoples heads shouting "LOOK a UFO".
    "BUT Its a biscuit" they cry, hair all a-crumb.
    "Aah but WHAT KIND of biscuit"
    "Ow!"
    "Technically now its a UFB but I intend to keep throwing these, as I don't particularly like them"
    "Ow! I don't know. I missed biscuit class at school"

*and as Douglas Adams once pointed out, everything is flying until it actually hits the ground

Thread Information