Thread: Lost TV Series

Lost TV Series

Has anyone been watching Lost? I've been watching it since the beginning and watched the first two episodes of Season 5 last night. It's all getting very science fiction!!!

I'm loving all the time travel though, it gives them an excuse to bring back good characters that had died and left the show!

Re: Lost TV Series

i'm a massive fan and have been from the beginning like you!

i havent watched sunday night's 2 episodes yet - i will be watching them tomorrow!

just hope they don't loose the plot too much and end up with a ridiculous finale!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    just hope they don't loose the plot too much and end up with a ridiculous finale!
    Unless you have seen previous series, there is no plot to follow. Sadly it jumps all over the place for seaming no reason. It's almost likely it should be the call the 'The best of lost' it has so many flash backs.

Previously the flash backs would tell a story now they simply repeat what we already know!

Quote Originally Posted by ashenfie View Post
    Unless you have seen previous series, there is no plot to follow. Sadly it jumps all over the place for seaming no reason. It's almost likely it should be the call the 'The best of lost' it has so many flash backs.

Previously the flash backs would tell a story now they simply repeat what we already know!

true the plot has changed quite a bit over the series so far!

and i'm sure there will be even more absurd surprises!

just hope it doesn't end with Aliens being behind it all (just like the latest Indiana Jones flick!

Quote Originally Posted by ashenfie View Post

Agreed, I've got friends that missed Season 4 and haven't got a Scooby Doo what's going on. Definitely recommend watching that first if you haven't!

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by frolicols View Post
    Has anyone been watching Lost? I've been watching it since the beginning and watched the first two episodes of Season 5 last night. It's all getting very science fiction!!!
    eh ? are you mad ? "getting very sci-fi"!!!

I got bored after episode 4 of Season 2 but it has ALWAYS been very sci-fi ! Mysterious Godzilla creature ? Paranormal predictions ? mysterious repeating numbers? underground bunkers? Polar bears in the jungle etc... clearly these things happen to you in your everday life all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadful Scathe View Post
    eh ? are you mad ? "getting very sci-fi"!!!

I got bored after episode 4 of Season 2 but it has ALWAYS been very sci-fi ! Mysterious Godzilla creature ? Paranormal predictions ? mysterious repeating numbers? underground bunkers? Polar bears in the jungle etc... clearly these things happen to you in your everday life all the time
    Agreed, but some of that is just plain fantasy! But Polar Bears in the jungle and time travel is all based on fact.

Quote Originally Posted by frolicols View Post
    Agreed, but some of that is just plain fantasy! But Polar Bears in the jungle and time travel is all based on fact.

i thought it was based on true life events?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    i thought it was based on true life events?
    Of course it is! Only the names, places and story have been changed to protect the innocent!!!

What did everyone think of Sunday's episode? I loved it! Loved the trip back to 1954 with the H-bomb etc. And seeing a young Charles Widmore as an "other" explains how he knew about the island in the first place! Very good!

Thread Information