Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Obama still gives me the creeps

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

Re: Obama still gives me the creeps

Quote Originally Posted by David Bailey View Post
    Pah, but you know he didn't use a Bible the second time?

Highly suspicious, that...
    What he's black and an atheist ? Maybe in a few months we'll find out its simply a token marriage and hes GAY...aaaaargh

The American South will secede and American won't bother the rest of the world for decades due to Civil War II.

Hmmm

Formerly known as DavidJames David Bailey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadful Scathe View Post
    The American South will secede and American won't bother the rest of the world for decades due to Civil War II.
    Hmmm, decades of pain and misery for millions. On the plus side, we'll get Pamela Anderson cavorting around in a tight-fitting costume.

So, pretty much evens out in the end.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by grahamg View Post
    I once met a girl who told me she didn't like or didn't trust people from countries such as Mexico, or Puerto Rico (thus Mexicans and Puerto Ricans), because when called by their nationalities the words ended in "ans" or she justified her stance that way at least, but living close to a US air base in Lincolnshire she had no trouble dating Americans and hadn't realised her faut pas!

We are all allowed to talk nonesense aren't we at times, or likely to do so as our marbles start to go missing so perhaps we should just move on and enjoy the moment of craziness .
    Your stupid comment is not remotely connected to mine. My theory is not something i just made up because my marbles are going missing or im talking nonsense. The twin towers has lots of theories behind it and mine is just one of them and its a well known theory that a lot of people think or believe has happened.

When i say the Americans, i dont mean the poeple i mean the president and his principles.

Quote Originally Posted by Tessalicious View Post
    (his actual name is Hussein - which, in case you care, comes from the Arabic word for 'good' and is a very common name in Arabic cultures)
    According to the press, it's his father's name.
    His father was a Muslim who was born in Kenya.
    His father is dead, but he still has a lot of relatives in Kenya, including his Grandmother.

CORRECTION
    Reading google it seems that his grandfather, Onyango Obama, was catholic and converted to Islam taking on the name Hussien Onyango Obama.
    His son, Barack Obama Sr. (the president's father) although born into a Muslim family was an atheist.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Franklin View Post
    The papers appear to be somewhat deluded then.
    Craig Revel Horwood (judge on SCD) was quoted as saying that Obama needed to inject more show business into his dancing.
    Last edited by Astro; 23rd-January-2009 at 03:00 PM.

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    Reading google it seems that his grandfather, Onyango Obama, was catholic and converted to Islam taking on the name Hussien Onyango Obama.
    His son, Barack Obama Sr. (the president's father) although born into a Muslim family was an atheist.

And passed his lack of religion to his son ? hmm, just the gay thing needed now

Commercial Operator

"I dont trust the americans after the twin towers as i am a strong believer that this was self done to enable financial gain."
    It's not that I don't believe that W or his administration weren't morally corrupt enough to do this... I think their various antics over the years have at least given a strong argument that they could well have been.

I simply can't bring myself to believe that they were even remotely competent enough to pull it off.

Quite simply - I find incompetence theory to be far more credible than conspiracy theory any day of the week...

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by straycat View Post
    I simply can't bring myself to believe that they were even remotely competent enough to pull it off.

Quite simply - I find incompetence theory to be far more credible than conspiracy theory any day of the week...
    Indeed - and to do such a thing and gamble on the repurcussions if it was not kept quiet. Thats a poker player with balls the size of neptune.

Quote Originally Posted by David Bailey View Post
    Actually, the hold started off well, but I agree, he lost it towards the end, waving the arm around like a crazy thing.
    Well he is visiting the UK in April
    so what classes do we recommend

Quote Originally Posted by philsmove View Post
    Well he is visiting the UK in April
    so what classes do we recommend
    Hmmm .... whatever happens we don't want things to go full circle and for him to end up like his predecessor. He also has, in a very short time, shown a commendable tendency not to confuse aggression with strength and seems prepared to step back from conflict and reflect - this behaviour needs to be reinforced imho.

So, in short, anywhere that teaches semi-circle and step back would be a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    Hmmm .... whatever happens we don't want things to go full circle and for him to end up like his predecessor. He also has, in a very short time, shown a commendable tendency not to confuse aggression with strength and seems prepared to step back from conflict and reflect - this behaviour needs to be reinforced imho.
    The islamic Terrorists were hoping he didn't become president for just these reasons. They wanted someone like Bush who was impulsive and champing at the bit.
    So, in short, anywhere that teaches semi-circle and step back would be a good choice.
    No Andy's classes then on the South Coast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post
    Remember it? You make it sound like it's a conspiracy that's been proved wrong.

That's what they want you to believe.

By the way - it's also been scientifically proven that it's impossible for any human to have travelled to the moon and back (in the 60's anyway) without being cremated.
    It all looks a bit like a kids TV programme of that time.

Plus the planets were in the wrong places for it to be a bona fide film.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadful Scathe View Post
    And passed his lack of religion to his son ? hmm, just the gay thing needed now
    He might appeal to gays due to him not being a fundamentalist god botherer like Bush.

He does have appeal to quite a lot of groups.

Kenya is an British ex colony. Probably why his grandfather was born a Catholic. Catholic missionaries.
    (Although he won't like that fact - British Colony)

There is the Islamic link, due to his grandfather's conversion.

The atheiests will be pleased.

The Hawwiiians because his mother and he lived there.

His mother was born in Kansas, so she was a white American.

His wife is a black American from Chicago, her anscestors were slaves in Carolina.
    Last edited by Astro; 24th-January-2009 at 05:14 PM.

Well, its early days but all the noises coming out of the White House are good.

One of the new declarations he has made is related to how the new $825 billion rescue plan will be spent......

"President Obama said all decisions about where to invest some $825bn (£607bn) would be made public and published on a new website." (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7848977.stm)

Now to me that is fantastic. He seem intent on this need for transparency in the administration.

Kudos!

Thread Information