Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey babe, fancy a coffee?

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe:
    Hmm well 'Help me, Toby wan Kenobe. You're my only hope' is more of a plead than a chat-up line really isnt it
    I did not have to chat him up, fortunately (cos I'm useless at it) although there is an amusing Bognor weekend story I posted on the London Forum about his pulling technique!

Originally posted by Pammy
    remember, it's always OUR LAGER
    I have this problem too - why do the men always finish our drinks just cos they've drunk theirs quicker???? Most infuriating.

In a land far, far away, many years ago, (P.FC. - that's pre-filthycute). I had occasion to find myself in a nightclub in Cheltenham .

While stood at the bar a young lady came bouncing up to me, slapped me on the ass and said "It's my birthday today and I've left my purse at home, will you buy me a drink?!"

Now being someone who's been described as "...being so tight fisted he only breathes in...." I thought, "the damned impertinence of the young harlet...." and proceeded to tell said female to "Hit the road Jack..." in a butch, macho, I don't need any woman type of way.

I later found out that it was her birthday and she had left her purse at home.............

I felt bad:sorry :sorry

p.s i didn't feel that bad though, I still didn't buy her a drink....ha ha ha!!!

I did ask a young lady who I quite liked one evening

Would you like to go out for a meal or just stick to dancing.

I got the latter response -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole chat up thing is a problem. Sometimes we meet prople who are not attracted to us, and sometimes it's the other way round.

I think you can say "no thanks" to anyone so long as you accept someone else may say the same to you.

Originally posted by Divissima

I have this problem too - why do the men always finish our drinks just cos they've drunk theirs quicker???? Most infuriating.
    Ahem....Hipsters...3 weeks ago(ish)...backwash...ring a bell?

(ok it was a genuine mistake, but my beer still tasted like garlick )

Blog Entries
    ah..:sorry er.... :sorry

yes, forgot about that one (conveniently )
    As you say - a mistake Since Hipsters have started selling beer in cans instead of bottles, I've found it much harder to 'customise' my beer (used to rip bits off the label). Maybe I should bring a colourful ribbon to tie onto my beer (which would have a deterrent effect for most men, although not -sad to say - TwK).

Humble apols for garlic backwash incident

but you'll never touch my beer again

Originally posted by Jon L
    I did ask a young lady who I quite liked one evening

Would you like to go out for a meal or just stick to dancing.

I got the latter response -

Asking someone out? I never get asked out at dancing! I've always assumed its because :-

a) cos everyone is concentrating so hard on the moves they don't see me, the woman

b) They are too out of breath after dancing with me that they can't talk

c) I'm only 7" tall and they can't see me

B.T.C.
    Originally posted by Bardsey

c) I'm only 7" tall and they can't see me

So why was our dances so good ...............I'm well over 7" ( erm........... that might sound wrong actually) and I managed.

Are you sure you think that 7" is tall enough ? You don't mention that to the men you dance with do you ??????

Can't rememebr any chat up lines I ever used - apart from asking a few girls home from the disco in my late teens and that would have been something very profound like....'can I take you home?'.

Most women I ever went out with I knew for a while first and so never had to chat them up - just as well as I'd be absolutely hopeless at it. Don't remember being chatted up either and probably wouldn't know if it was happening unless it was really blatant

Originally posted by Bill
    So why was our dances so good ...............I'm well over 7" ( erm........... that might sound wrong actually) and I managed.
    Hey, steady boy....giving away trade secrets there

Are you sure you think that 7" is tall enough ? You don't mention that to the men you dance with do you ??????
    [/QUOTE]

Perhaps I should try that, should be good for a laugh

Forum Bombshell - Our Queen! Lory's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A few weeks ago at Hipsters, I was dancing with a guy, laughing and smiling at him, then suddenly he said 'Can I ask you a question?' 'Yes of course' I replied joyfully, 'Are they your own teeth? he asked
    It instantly wiped the smile straight off my face, I felt very self conscious 'erm why? I asked nervously
    Oh no, its just they're really nice, I thought they must be false! he replied

-1/10 for effort!

MODERATOR AT YOUR SERVICE
    "If you're going to do something tonight, that you know you'll be sorry for in the morning, plan a lie in." Lorraine

Originally posted by Lory
    Oh no, its just they're really nice, I thought they must be false! he replied

-1/10 for effort!

Perhaps a swift kick in his (teeth, of course....lol) would have shown him the error of his ways

Thread Information