Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 236

Thread: Never ending story

  1. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    talc free Fife....
    Posts
    2,376
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 84 Times in 67 Posts

    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    She shuddered and felt the chill as Dr Evil delivered the bitter sweet pill, whilst Mini Me looked on with a devilsh look in her eye, she then approached .......
    what appeared to be a large trunk half buried in the ground. Beside it was a troll who was the 'guardian' of said trunk. He held out a gnarled dirty hand and said....

  2. #22
    Senior Member rubyred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,588
    Thanks
    396
    Thanked 375 Times in 244 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    what appeared to be a large trunk half buried in the ground. Beside it was a troll who was the 'guardian' of said trunk. He held out a gnarled dirty hand and said....
    'welcome my precious' in a sinister lisp, she feel the cold slime on his finger tips, he then continues, 'would you like to see what lies within my trunk', she replies.....
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

  3. #23
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hidden in a forest
    Posts
    3,633
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 204 Times in 139 Posts

    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    'welcome my precious' in a sinister lisp, she feel the cold slime on his finger tips, he then continues, 'would you like to see what lies within my trunk', she replies.....
    She wiped the slime from her hand, 'I am very intrigued to see what mysteries you hide within your trunk, will I be safe and will it take long? I have an important dance to get to', he smirked and replied.....

  4. #24
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London, United Kin
    Posts
    3,896
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 467 Times in 314 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    She wiped the slime from her hand, 'I am very intrigued to see what mysteries you hide within your trunk, will I be safe and will it take long? I have an important dance to get to', he smirked and replied.....
    Hmmm dance, are we human or are we dancers

  5. #25
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hidden in a forest
    Posts
    3,633
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 204 Times in 139 Posts

    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    Hmmm dance, are we human or are we dancers
    'Dancers are indeed an intriguing breed' he replied 'Let me explain........

  6. #26
    Commercial Operator Swinging bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Deal Kent (Overlooking the sea)
    Posts
    1,241
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    'Dancers are indeed an intriguing breed' he replied 'Let me explain........
    "Well" she said, " Dancers do movement to music, you know it's a rhythmical thing". "Oh", said the troll like creature. " rhythmical, Is that like when I play with my trunk?"
    She felt herself blushing and said....
    Last edited by Swinging bee; 5th-January-2009 at 11:25 AM. Reason: spelling

  7. #27
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hidden in a forest
    Posts
    3,633
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 204 Times in 139 Posts

    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Swinging bee View Post
    "Well" she said, " Dancers do movement to music, you know it's a rhythmical thing". "Oh", said the troll like creature. " rhythmical, Is that like when I play with my trunk?"
    She felt herself blushing and said....
    'Well sort of, you have to keep up a certain tempo to keep that lovely sensation going.......

  8. #28
    Commercial Operator Swinging bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Deal Kent (Overlooking the sea)
    Posts
    1,241
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    'Well sort of, you have to keep up a certain tempo to keep that lovely sensation going.......

    "Well yes, I see." said the Troll. "How long does it last then, this rhythmical thing? I can only do it for about 3 minutes or so.....Perhaps you can tell me what you get out of it?"

  9. #29
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hidden in a forest
    Posts
    3,633
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 204 Times in 139 Posts

    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Swinging bee View Post
    "Well yes, I see." said the Troll. "How long does it last then, this rhythmical thing? I can only do it for about 3 minutes or so.....Perhaps you can tell me what you get out of it?"
    'Well' she said, 'it very much depends....you sort of change rhythms as you go along, depends on the mood but when it reaches a crescendo and then a break it is heaven....and hopefully you can make it last for more than 3 minutes, if not you wait a while and do it all over again' ..... 'and Mr Troll all I can say is when you do this dance with the right person there is no other feeling like it'

  10. #30
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London, United Kin
    Posts
    3,896
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 467 Times in 314 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Swinging bee View Post
    "Well yes, I see." said the Troll. "How long does it last then, this rhythmical thing? I can only do it for about 3 minutes or so.....Perhaps you can tell me what you get out of it?"
    Well there are times when it can last over 5 minutes and the beat slows down and the mood changes, we could have a go, but please wash your slimy hands first please so the troll replied.....

  11. #31
    Commercial Operator Swinging bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Deal Kent (Overlooking the sea)
    Posts
    1,241
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    Well there are times when it can last over 5 minutes and the beat slows down and the mood changes, we could have a go, but please wash your slimy hands first please so the troll replied.....
    "You will have to show me what to do I have never done it before, I have always been on my own!,"
    So she took..........

  12. #32
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hidden in a forest
    Posts
    3,633
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 204 Times in 139 Posts

    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Swinging bee View Post
    "You will have to show me what to do I have never done it before, I have always been on my own!,"
    So she took..........
    his hand (after handing him a large leaf from a tree to wipe it dry), they stood face to belly button (he was rather small), and to a rhythm in her head they started to gently sway from side to side..............

  13. #33
    Commercial Operator Swinging bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Deal Kent (Overlooking the sea)
    Posts
    1,241
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    his hand (after handing him a large leaf from a tree to wipe it dry), they stood face to belly button (he was rather small), and to a rhythm in her head they started to gently sway from side to side..............
    The troll reacted in an unusual way in as much as he started to go into a sort of trance. His breathing became heavier and heavier, with each breath he started to grow, then metomorphosis started to take place and he turned into.........

  14. #34
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hidden in a forest
    Posts
    3,633
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 204 Times in 139 Posts

    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Swinging bee View Post
    The troll reacted in an unusual way in as much as he started to go into a sort of trance. His breathing became heavier and heavier, with each breath he started to grow, then metomorphosis started to take place and he turned into.........
    ...this amazing 'adonis', she had never seen anyone so gorgeous, the movements started to get faster and faster, the grip tighter and tighter....

  15. #35
    Commercial Operator Swinging bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Deal Kent (Overlooking the sea)
    Posts
    1,241
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    ...this amazing 'adonis', she had never seen anyone so gorgeous, the movements started to get faster and faster, the grip tighter and tighter....
    " Slow down" she said, " You don't have to do it so fast, if you make it last longer it will be much better for us both," with that she lifted her gaze and looked into his beep blue eyes, she melted into his arms and he said......."You have broken......
    Last edited by Swinging bee; 5th-January-2009 at 05:28 PM. Reason: add text

  16. #36
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London, United Kin
    Posts
    3,896
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 467 Times in 314 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Swinging bee View Post
    " Slow down" she said, " You don't have to do it so fast, if you make it last longer it will be much better for us both," with that she lifted her gaze and looked into his beep blue eyes, she melted into his arms and he said......."You have broken......
    My dream. I dreamt that one day I would meet the perfect dance partner who would know how to hold me and make me feel like a real woman and who would understand the meaning of connection and you....

  17. #37
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    talc free Fife....
    Posts
    2,376
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 84 Times in 67 Posts

    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    My dream. I dreamt that one day I would meet the perfect dance partner who would know how to hold me and make me feel like a real woman and who would understand the meaning of connection and you....
    Have made me realise what a fool I've been wasting my 'precious' time on a dream......

    And with that she turns on her heel and strides off into the....

  18. #38
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London, United Kin
    Posts
    3,896
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 467 Times in 314 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    Have made me realise what a fool I've been wasting my 'precious' time on a dream......

    And with that she turns on her heel and strides off into the....
    night and trips over and falls face first in the mud, improvised chicken fillets falling all the place and realises that she has dropped her keys in the mud and .....

  19. #39
    Registered User Villemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    302
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 59 Times in 40 Posts

    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    night and trips over and falls face first in the mud, improvised chicken fillets falling all the place and realises that she has dropped her keys in the mud and .....
    is now stuck with the "adonis" in the forrest. Luckily, in the distance she hears hoofbeats, coming steadily closer, and...

  20. #40
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London, United Kin
    Posts
    3,896
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 467 Times in 314 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Villemo View Post
    is now stuck with the "adonis" in the forrest. Luckily, in the distance she hears hoofbeats, coming steadily closer, and...
    Ridden by yet another Adonis, what a dilemma two gorgeous men but will the horseman be as dull as dishwater as well and more importantly can he dance. As he started to dismount she said....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Story Time!!
    By Danicus118 in forum Fun and Games
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 7th-August-2009, 12:13 PM
  2. Naval hostages selling their story
    By Jhutch in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10th-April-2007, 06:02 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 9th-January-2007, 04:02 PM
  4. Another inspiring story...
    By Little Monkey in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12th-October-2006, 11:17 PM
  5. The Forum story so far...
    By Franck in forum Fun and Games
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 17th-January-2003, 03:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •