Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 221 to 236 of 236

Thread: Never ending story

  1. #221
    Commercial Operator Swinging bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Deal Kent (Overlooking the sea)
    Posts
    1,241
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    'Oh you do love me' she fell in to his arms...it was all she wanted to, even though he was still wearing the silk knickers she loved him much...
    On hearing this Mr silver lurex took flight, "Damn, history repeats itself"he said to himself.
    Meanwhlle, our couple are locked in a passionate embrace, he squeezed her so hard that the remaining contents of the cat suit started to ooze from various places...."Ooooh" he said ,"you are pleased to see me" .as the mixture started to soak into his silk pants......

  2. #222
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hidden in a forest
    Posts
    3,633
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 204 Times in 139 Posts

    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Swinging bee View Post
    On hearing this Mr silver lurex took flight, "Damn, history repeats itself"he said to himself.
    Meanwhlle, our couple are locked in a passionate embrace, he squeezed her so hard that the remaining contents of the cat suit started to ooze from various places...."Ooooh" he said ,"you are pleased to see me" .as the mixture started to soak into his silk pants......
    ...but his feminine side overcame him and he said 'Hang on one second, I must get these in to soak, I know what oil can do to satin and I can't have them ruined, can I?...just don't move'..........

  3. #223
    Commercial Operator Swinging bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Deal Kent (Overlooking the sea)
    Posts
    1,241
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    ...but his feminine side overcame him and he said 'Hang on one second, I must get these in to soak, I know what oil can do to satin and I can't have them ruined, can I?...just don't move'..........
    " I'm not staying here on my own." she said So she followed him back to the room ,on the way she noticed Andy Mc Gregor in the chalet next door. " I wonder what he's up to ?" she thought.......
    She went into her own chalet, where her husband was disrobing, she noiced the size of his......

  4. #224
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hidden in a forest
    Posts
    3,633
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 204 Times in 139 Posts

    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Swinging bee View Post
    " I'm not staying here on my own." she said So she followed him back to the room ,on the way she noticed Andy Mc Gregor in the chalet next door. " I wonder what he's up to ?" she thought.......
    She went into her own chalet, where her husband was disrobing, she noiced the size of his......
    baguette......there is enough to feed an army....let me invite some more friends.............we can have a feast

  5. #225
    Commercial Operator Swinging bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Deal Kent (Overlooking the sea)
    Posts
    1,241
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    baguette......there is enough to feed an army....let me invite some more friends.............we can have a feast
    "First thing though, my darling husband, you have to extricate me from this rancid cat suit, I'm not sure about the best way to do it!"
    He finished putting his underware into a bowl of soapy water, he turned and stood before her, naked as the day he was born, then he said" I have a cunning plan..........."

  6. #226
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hidden in a forest
    Posts
    3,633
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 204 Times in 139 Posts

    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Swinging bee View Post
    "First thing though, my darling husband, you have to extricate me from this rancid cat suit, I'm not sure about the best way to do it!"
    He finished putting his underware into a bowl of soapy water, he turned and stood before her, naked as the day he was born, then he said" I have a cunning plan..........."
    "Actually I am fed up with your cunning plans", she said "I just want to eat, and I want to eat now, take this chicken fillets, get your baguette and come a sit down..don't even care if you sit there naked, now give me a plate and shut up!"...........

  7. #227
    Commercial Operator Swinging bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Deal Kent (Overlooking the sea)
    Posts
    1,241
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    "Actually I am fed up with your cunning plans", she said "I just want to eat, and I want to eat now, take this chicken fillets, get your baguette and come a sit down..don't even care if you sit there naked, now give me a plate and shut up!"...........
    With that she grabbed the baguette, cut it in half & stuffed a large chunk of it into her mouth. 5 minutes later there was still a stony silence..

  8. #228
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hidden in a forest
    Posts
    3,633
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 204 Times in 139 Posts

    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Swinging bee View Post
    With that she grabbed the baguette, cut it in half & stuffed a large chunk of it into her mouth. 5 minutes later there was still a stony silence..

    "Where on earth has this been, it tastes awful and it's gone all hard, no, not nice at all....and to think this is all I have been waiting for..for so very long , I am so disappointed"

  9. #229
    Commercial Operator Swinging bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Deal Kent (Overlooking the sea)
    Posts
    1,241
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    "Where on earth has this been, it tastes awful and it's gone all hard, no, not nice at all....and to think this is all I have been waiting for..for so very long , I am so disappointed"
    "Please don't cry", he said," you know it won't help the situation...Oh bloody hell!, this is some sort of nightmare, why can't you be like other women " With that ,he grabbed the baguette from her and hit her with it. It was then she woke up and realized it was.....

  10. #230
    Commercial Operator Swinging bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Deal Kent (Overlooking the sea)
    Posts
    1,241
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Swinging bee View Post
    "Please don't cry", he said," you know it won't help the situation...Oh bloody hell!, this is some sort of nightmare, why can't you be like other women " With that ,he grabbed the baguette from her and hit her with it. It was then she woke up and realized it was.....
    All a very weired dream. She opened her eyes and viewed her familiar surroundings, her husband fast asleep beside her, her clothes were folded neatly over a bedroom chair, her husbands clothes, as always, were where he stepped out of them,on the floor. All was normal.
    But it had all seemed so very real, what a very strange dream, " I wonder," she thought, Did it all have some meaning? Maybe......

  11. #231
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hidden in a forest
    Posts
    3,633
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 204 Times in 139 Posts

    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Swinging bee View Post
    All a very weired dream. She opened her eyes and viewed her familiar surroundings, her husband fast asleep beside her, her clothes were folded neatly over a bedroom chair, her husbands clothes, as always, were where he stepped out of them,on the floor. All was normal.
    But it had all seemed so very real, what a very strange dream, " I wonder," she thought, Did it all have some meaning? Maybe......
    she should check it out, it was intriguing her...so she decided to go to the library............

  12. #232
    Commercial Operator Swinging bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Deal Kent (Overlooking the sea)
    Posts
    1,241
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    she should check it out, it was intriguing her...so she decided to go to the library............
    She quietly got dressed, left a note for her sleeping husband and made her way to the local library, just a brisk walk away. Troughout the journey her head was filled with all that had seemed so real in her dream. she wasn't even quite sure just where to start.
    At the library she spoke to a lady at the desk explaining her quest, she was directed to an appropriate section where a book caught her eye. She took it out and at that moment a rather odd lady dressed in hippy type clothes spoke to her, she said. " I see you have taken out my book, perhaps I can help you...."

  13. #233
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hidden in a forest
    Posts
    3,633
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 204 Times in 139 Posts

    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Swinging bee View Post
    She quietly got dressed, left a note for her sleeping husband and made her way to the local library, just a brisk walk away. Troughout the journey her head was filled with all that had seemed so real in her dream. she wasn't even quite sure just where to start.
    At the library she spoke to a lady at the desk explaining her quest, she was directed to an appropriate section where a book caught her eye. She took it out and at that moment a rather odd lady dressed in hippy type clothes spoke to her, she said. " I see you have taken out my book, perhaps I can help you...."
    'Yes', she said 'I have had this weird dream and I want to find the meaning, your book on how to intepret dreams seems the ideal book to be to start finding out. I think I need to change my life and I am thinking of becoming a......

  14. #234
    Commercial Operator Swinging bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Deal Kent (Overlooking the sea)
    Posts
    1,241
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    'Yes', she said 'I have had this weird dream and I want to find the meaning, your book on how to intepret dreams seems the ideal book to be to start finding out. I think I need to change my life and I am thinking of becoming a......
    "A modern jive teacher, got to get my head right first and I think you can help me. I see on the cover of the book you deal with past life regression, Well how about it ?,now, here ,over there in a quiet corner. Let's see if you can get to the truth......"
    With that, the woman said " Ok I'm up for it, " Secretly she thought that 'this is going to be very juicy'.......So over into the little recesss they went but failed to see the gentleman sitting on the other side of the divide....

  15. #235
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hidden in a forest
    Posts
    3,633
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 204 Times in 139 Posts

    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Swinging bee View Post
    "A modern jive teacher, got to get my head right first and I think you can help me. I see on the cover of the book you deal with past life regression, Well how about it ?,now, here ,over there in a quiet corner. Let's see if you can get to the truth......"
    With that, the woman said " Ok I'm up for it, " Secretly she thought that 'this is going to be very juicy'.......So over into the little recesss they went but failed to see the gentleman sitting on the other side of the divide....
    ........unbeknown to the pair of them he was a journalist looking for a good story........

  16. #236
    Commercial Operator Swinging bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Deal Kent (Overlooking the sea)
    Posts
    1,241
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Never ending story

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    ........unbeknown to the pair of them he was a journalist looking for a good story........
    With the therapist deeply into her work the whole story began to unfold, every detail of the dream came out, no stone was left unturned...All the while ,the evesdropper listened intently, making notes as he went along. But unfortunate for him the lurid details started to have an effect, and coupled with the viagra pill from the night before created a considerable swelling in his trousers!
    Just then, some schoolgirls came in and started going through the books on either side of him, one of them asked him to move so she could reach a book behind him........

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Story Time!!
    By Danicus118 in forum Fun and Games
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 7th-August-2009, 12:13 PM
  2. Naval hostages selling their story
    By Jhutch in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10th-April-2007, 06:02 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 9th-January-2007, 04:02 PM
  4. Another inspiring story...
    By Little Monkey in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12th-October-2006, 11:17 PM
  5. The Forum story so far...
    By Franck in forum Fun and Games
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 17th-January-2003, 03:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •