Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Never ending story

Re: Never ending story

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    ...she was bending over putting all the sex toys on their stands when finally.....
    the doorbell rang.

Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    the doorbell rang.
    It was him, he had come with a couple of 'friends' from the convent, who thought in discreet surroundings they would be free to have a look at the goods on display - beats candles (for christmas pressies that is).

Anyway they waited for the nuns to pick their desired items and leave and then they could put the plan in motion.............

It was him, he had come with a couple of 'friends' from the convent, who thought in discreet surroundings they would be free to have a look at the goods on display - beats candles (for christmas pressies that is).

Anyway they waited for the nuns to pick their desired items and leave and then they could put the plan in motion.............
    THe nuns left and the rep asked if she could go & 'powder her nose' as she left the room she gave a knowing . As the door closed he jamp of his seat as quick as you like & grabbed the silky red panties, caressing them while he put them in his pocket. She notice he didn't remove his hand when he sat down. "now down to business" he said.....

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    THe nuns left and the rep asked if she could go & 'powder her nose' as she left the room she gave a knowing . As the door closed he jamp of his seat as quick as you like & grabbed the silky red panties, caressing them while he put them in his pocket. She notice he didn't remove his hand when he sat down. "now down to business" he said.....
    As he sat there gently fondling the silky smooth panties in his pockets, which he longed to feel against his skin he........,

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    As he sat there gently fondling the silky smooth panties in his pockets, which he longed to feel against his skin he........,
    he was saying over and over, 'I must resist, I must resist, I must resist, I resist, I can resist, I can't, I can't resist!'....and in seconds he was standing stark naked with his left foot just about through the leg of the lovely red silk knickers when..............

he was saying over and over, 'I must resist, I must resist, I must resist, I resist, I can resist, I can't, I can't resist!'....and in seconds he was standing stark naked with his left foot just about through the leg of the lovely red silk knickers when..............
    The door opened and a hand appeared pushing the door open further....

The door opened and a hand appeared pushing the door open further....
    She caught him red handed (or red knickered as the case may be) bending over and she got a lovely shot of his butt on camera...all she had to do was have a good look when the photo was developed ... it was an old camera

She caught him red handed (or red knickered as the case may be) bending over and she got a lovely shot of his butt on camera...all she had to do was have a good look when the photo was developed ... it was an old camera
    But luckily for her she had a friend who had their own dark room. She made her excuse & left. She hoped her friend wouldn't mind her visiting at this ungodly time of hour.

Commercial Operator Swinging bee's Avatar

But luckily for her she had a friend who had their own dark room. She made her excuse & left. She hoped her friend wouldn't mind her visiting at this ungodly time of hour.
    15 minutes later she found herself standing at her friend's front door. It was now 11pm and she contemplated should she ring the bell or not. With her camera in hand she pressed the doorbell...

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging bee View Post
    15 minutes later she found herself standing at her friend's front door. It was now 11pm and she contemplated should she ring the bell or not. With her camera in hand she pressed the doorbell...
    The lights were all out and there was no sound coming from the hall, she decided to ring the bell one more time, she listened and thought she could hear a dull scream coming from upstairs so......

The lights were all out and there was no sound coming from the hall, she decided to ring the bell one more time, she listened and thought she could hear a dull scream coming from upstairs so......
    She tried the door handle and it turned, pushing the door open she listened for a noise. there is was again - definetly a scream. She ran for the stairs but tripped on the 5th step and dropped her camera. She watched it falll downstairs when...

She tried the door handle and it turned, pushing the door open she listened for a noise. there is was again - definetly a scream. She ran for the stairs but tripped on the 5th step and dropped her camera. She watched it falll downstairs when...
    She listened as it click, clacked as it fell, the sound resounding throughout the hall. She looked up and at the top of the stairs stood......

She listened as it click, clacked as it fell, the sound resounding throughout the hall. She looked up and at the top of the stairs stood......
    Her friend dressed in a full dominatrix outfit.. "Oh " she said " the door was open, so I came in, I'm on an urgent mission can you help me"
    Her friend smiled and said.......

Her friend dressed in a full dominatrix outfit.. "Oh " she said " the door was open, so I came in, I'm on an urgent mission can you help me"
    Her friend smiled and said.......
    I think you should see who's here....

I think you should see who's here....
    Twas her husband, not in Brazil at all, but ogling her friend's Brazilian.

He put up his hands, saying, "It's not what you think, I am just having my weekly whipping. It goes with my job, I feel so guilty at locking up all those people every week, and must atone."

Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    Twas her husband, not in Brazil at all, but ogling her friend's Brazilian.

He put up his hands, saying, "It's not what you think, I am just having my weekly whipping. It goes with my job, I feel so guilty at locking up all those people every week, and must atone."
    She gasped and said "But how? when I left home you were getting a cheap thrill from all that silk underwear"...........

She gasped and said "But how? when I left home you were getting a cheap thrill from all that silk underwear"...........
    'That was my brother', he whispered in shame,..............'Aha....it's all out in the open now' she said, looking down at his state of undress...........'In fact isn't it a bit cold with it dangling like that?'

'That was my brother', he whispered in shame,..............'Aha....it's all out in the open now' she said, looking down at his state of undress...........'In fact isn't it a bit cold with it dangling like that?'
    He looked down to see what she meant... "oh" he said, "this is embarrasing, that's not what you think it is"

He looked down to see what she meant... "oh" he said, "this is embarrasing, that's not what you think it is"
    She looked disbelievingly at him and she said " well it looks like something I am no stranger to !"
    With that he reached down and lifted up his 'appendage' and from where she was standing in the dim light ..it appeared to come right away fom his body! Shock horror!
    He held it in the air and said " This is my talisman, I am a founder member of the.....
    Last edited by Swinging bee; 11th-January-2009 at 11:28 AM. Reason: add txt

She looked disbelievingly at him and she said " well it looks like something I am no stranger to !"
    With that he reached down and lifted up his 'appendage' and from where she was standing in the dim light ..it appeared to come right away fom his body! Shock horror!
    He held it in the air and said " This is my talisman, I am a founder member of the.....
    Well I can’t actually tell you what I am a member of because it is so secret but believe me I would if I was able because we never have secrets, well except for....

Thread Information