Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Never ending story

Commercial Operator Swinging bee's Avatar

Never ending story

This one's quite simple. I'll start off with the first paragraph & it's up to you to continue the story:

Our heroine (whose name is yet to be determined) was on her way to a dance. Faithfully following the instructions given to her by her sat nav the voice said "turn left". Thats odd she thought, this doesn't look like it goes anywhere; as she drove into the dark narrow lane. Suddenly....

Re: Never ending story

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging bee View Post
    This one's quite simple. I'll start off with the first paragraph & it's up to you to continue the story:

Our heroine (whose name is yet to be determined) was on her way to a dance. Faithfully following the instructions given to her by her sat nav the voice said "turn left". Thats odd she thought, this doesn't look like it goes anywhere; as she drove into the dark narrow lane. Suddenly....
    a radiant bright light shone in her eyes, it was emenating from the top of a tree which was in the middle of a field, she was startled......

Commercial Operator

Quote Originally Posted by under par View Post
    a radiant bright light shone in her eyes, it was emenating from the top of a tree which was in the middle of a field, she was startled......
    .. scared, even. But she could be brave: she knew in her heart she had seen the light, but what could it possibly mean?? After all, those who had seen the light were often found...

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
    .. scared, even. But she could be brave: she knew in her heart she had seen the light, but what could it possibly mean?? After all, those who had seen the light were often found...
    ... wearing very dark sunglasses .... (but thats another story...) she would be brave, she called her brother on her mobile and asked....

Quote Originally Posted by under par View Post
    ... wearing very dark sunglasses .... (but thats another story...) she would be brave, she called her brother on her mobile and asked....
    "What do I do about this thing flashing at me from a tree"? He replied... How big is it? With a trembling voice she said......

"What do I do about this thing flashing at me from a tree"? He replied... How big is it? With a trembling voice she said......
    Well it’s hard to tell because my sunglasses are obscuring my vision but it could be ....

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    Well it’s hard to tell because my sunglasses are obscuring my vision but it could be ....

glow worms!!?? they usually come out at night and sliver up and down trees leaving a trail of .....
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    glow worms!!?? they usually come out at night and sliver up and down trees leaving a trail of .....
    Light reflecting slime. I'm off out now so see you later. She looked shocked when she realised that her brother had hung up on her. "What shall I do now" she said to herself as a large lump appeared in her throat...

Light reflecting slime. I'm off out now so see you later. She looked shocked when she realised that her brother had hung up on her. "What shall I do now" she said to herself as a large lump appeared in her throat...
    she decided to gulp, take a sharp intake of breath and weather the storm, and deal with the problem in hand. She put on her oilskins, furry wellies, rubber gloves and goggles and armed with mobile phone, perfume, and lipstick, [well a girl has to be ready for all emergencies!] she made a hasty retreat across the glowing wood. Her heart thumping against her chest, she knew she was well covered and the pesky glowers couldn't get to her. All of a sudden she came to a dead stop when she saw...

she decided to gulp, take a sharp intake of breath and weather the storm, and deal with the problem in hand. She put on her oilskins, furry wellies, rubber gloves and goggles and armed with mobile phone, perfume, and lipstick, [well a girl has to be ready for all emergencies!] she made a hasty retreat across the glowing wood. Her heart thumping against her chest, she knew she was well covered and the pesky glowers couldn't get to her. All of a sudden she came to a dead stop when she saw...
    A silhouette of a very tall man. By the glow of her mobile phone torch she saw he was...

A silhouette of a very tall man. By the glow of her mobile phone torch she saw he was...
    clearly not a dancer because he was hunched over and his gait was all uncordinated...well on second thoughts... anyway as she approached him in trepidation he held out his hand to her and she felt the strength in his arms as he pulled her close, she fumbled with....

clearly not a dancer because he was hunched over and his gait was all uncordinated...well on second thoughts... anyway as she approached him in trepidation he held out his hand to her and she felt the strength in his arms as he pulled her close, she fumbled with....

Her bra' strap and realized at that moment that she had left one of her chicken fillets out, so she.......

Her bra' strap and realized at that moment that she had left one of her chicken fillets out, so she.......
    scooped up some mud and made a fillet shape not realising that half of it dropped on her coat as she shoved it in....

[ now Swinging Bee chicken fillets may mean something different to you but to us girls it can mean other things...]
    continue with story..

went to find the double sided tit tape to make sure it didn't slip out again, after all she didn't know what the shadowy figure would think of her with her fillets all hither and thither. As she straightened herself up and looked around her she saw that glow had gone out. The misty silouette appearance which had been there before had gone. As she started to walk forwards she could feel the warmth of another body in the dark, she saw the misty breath hit the cold air and realised she was not alone. She wondered where she'd put that lipstick after all a girl needed to .....

[ now Swinging Bee chicken fillets may mean something different to you but to us girls it can mean other things...]
    continue with story..

went to find the double sided tit tape to make sure it didn't slip out again, after all she didn't know what the shadowy figure would think of her with her fillets all hither and thither. As she straightened herself up and looked around her she saw that glow had gone out off and the misty silouette appearance which had been there before had gone. However as she tried to walk forwards she could feel the warmth of another body in the dark, she saw the misty breath hit the cold air and realised she was not alone. She wondered where she'd put that lipstick after all a girl needed to .....
    be prepared and that lipstick wasn't just a lipstick. As she fumbled deeply in her pocket she was distracted, she dropped her mobile phone and as she bent over to pick it up...

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    be prepared and that lipstick wasn't just a lipstick. As she fumbled deeply in her pocket she was distracted, she dropped her mobile phone and as she bent over to pick it up...
    A deep voice said.....

A deep voice said.....
    "Whatever you do, don't move! They hunt by detecting motion."

A rustle in the nearby bushes alerted her presence to the threat mentioned by the deep mysterious voice.. she turned slowly and peered at the source of the sound only to come face to face with....

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
    A rustle in the nearby bushes alerted her presence to the threat mentioned by the deep mysterious voice.. she turned slowly and peered at the source of the sound only to come face to face with....
    Dr Evil & Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    Dr Evil & Mini Me
    She shuddered and felt the chill as Dr Evil delivered the bitter sweet pill, whilst Mini Me looked on with a devilsh look in her eye, she then approached .......

Thread Information