Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Never ending story

Re: Never ending story

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging bee View Post
    Have no idea as to his doubtfull sexual persuation.....Our heroine as taking all this in and was formulating a cunning plan, she.......
    She decided to follow him to the secret dance location the next time he went dancing and....

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    An undisclosed class, He puts his best red M & S Undies on and his blond wig. I heard a couple of the guys discussing his unusually large slightly hairy hands for such a beautiful woman but they....
    oops missed it but I think this still fits in...
    .....just loved the close embrace and lets face it they thought what was good for the burly gauchos would be good enough for them. There was a shortage of women that night at Negracha's, due to some S&M sale that was going on. So the men held each other close and danced the tango through the night. However just as dawn was breaking........
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    oops missed it but I think this still fits in...
    .....just loved the close embrace and lets face it they thought what was good for the burly gauchos would be good enough for them. There was a shortage of women that night at Negracha's, due to some S&M sale that was going on. So the men held each other close and danced the tango through the night. However just as dawn was breaking........
    One of the guys looked into the beautiful blonds’ face and noticed that for some reason she had a dark shadow of hair all round her face and the once smooth skin was feeling decidedly prickly. Have you got some sort of hormone problem he asked her rather tactlessly, she/he felt his face oh no ……

One of the guys looked into the beautiful blonds’ face and noticed that for some reason she had a dark shadow of hair all round her face and the once smooth skin was feeling decidedly prickly. Have you got some sort of hormone problem he asked her rather tactlessly, she/he felt his face oh no ……
    .....now everyone would know he wasn't a real blonde.

Commercial Operator Swinging bee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    .....now everyone would know he wasn't a real blonde.
    From the shadows our heroine was watching the whole the whole drama pan out. She had been studying the faces or the "ladies" and had reached a decision as to just which one was her husbands twin, there were so many questions to be asked. She aproached this person with steely resolve.
    The dance ended she placed herself in front of him/her and she.......

From the shadows our heroine was watching the whole the whole drama pan out. She had been studying the faces or the "ladies" and had reached a decision as to just which one was her husbands twin, there were so many questions to be asked. She aproached this person with steely resolve.
    The dance ended she placed herself in front of him/her and she.......
    made him feel a little prick.

She would check the blood samples in her lab, when she got home.

made him feel a little prick.

She would check the blood samples in her lab, when she got home.
    She was not surprised that the blood sample showed a genetic match, as he was an identical twin

She was not surprised that the blood sample showed a genetic match, as he was an identical twin
    There was one thing that kept niggling away at her, it was the mole on her husbands left buttock ! why? oh why? did it sometimes disappear. Was she sleeping with both of them? how could she check her brother in law? Maybe her sister could help.......

There was one thing that kept niggling away at her, it was the mole on her husbands left buttock ! why? oh why? did it sometimes disappear. Was she sleeping with both of them? how could she check her brother in law? Maybe her sister could help.......
    After all, her sister was a nun.....

After all, her sister was a nun.....
    ...she got in to the 'habit' after getting rid of her old ones

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Jay View Post
    ...she got in to the 'habit' after getting rid of her old ones
    She decided to don her disguise and go see the nun.....

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    She decided to don her disguise and go see the nun.....
    The nun's disguise which she'd bought from a fancy dress shop for a recent party came in quite useful. So, she put it on and made her way to the nunnary.
    On entering the grounds she walked up a very long winding path to a pair of very heavy oak doors, which she noticed were ajar. She pushed the doors open and entered a very grand foyer with eccesiasticle pictures adorning the walls. Her attention was drawn to one , which in fact was a sign written in ornate gilding. She looked closely & read
    "All candles will be out by eight o'clock"
    "My God", she thought....what sort of place is this!!!!!.....
    Last edited by Swinging bee; 7th-January-2009 at 06:58 PM. Reason: correction

The nun's disguise which she'd bought from a fancy dress shop for a recent party came in quite useful. So, she put it on and made her way to the nunnary.
    On entering the grounds she walked up a very long winding path to a pair of very heavy oak doors, which she noticed were ajar. She pushed the doors open and entered a very grand foyer with eccesiasticle pictures adorning the walls. Her attention was drawn to one , which in fact was a sign written in ornate gilding. She looked closely & read
    "All candles will be out by eight o'clock"
    "My God", she thought....what sort of place is this!!!!!.....
    She heard the chimes starting.... "oh my, it's 8, I have to find her!" As she trotted towards the stairs she saw a a figure in the shadows. "come here my child" came a whisper followed by a hand reaching towards her. Quickly she took the offered hand and *BONG* - the final chime had been rung....

She heard the chimes starting.... "oh my, it's 8, I have to find her!" As she trotted towards the stairs she saw a a figure in the shadows. "come here my child" came a whisper followed by a hand reaching towards her. Quickly she took the offered hand and *BONG* - the final chime had been rung....
    "Hello"!! She said in a surprised voice to the dark figure....Is that you sis???... It's me... I had to come...I need some advice about....

"Hello"!! She said in a surprised voice to the dark figure....Is that you sis???... It's me... I had to come...I need some advice about....
    Yes I need some advice but first answer this question, do all you nuns have your candles in those novelty shapes, brings a whole other meaning to candles out girls. Anyway back to my burning question what should I.....

..........'where's the candle?'.....'yes it does ' she answered, 'they are usually rendered useless, hang on I will turn on the light......come on spill all what's on your mind?'

..........'where's the candle?'.....'yes it does ' she answered, 'they are usually rendered useless, hang on I will turn on the light......come on spill all what's on your mind?'
    She relates the whole story of her husband & his twin and mystery of the mole on the bottom.
    To which her sister replied. " You do seem to have a problem, though I knew your husband had an identical twin. He was the reason I became a nun because he.....

She relates the whole story of her husband & his twin and mystery of the mole on the bottom.
    To which her sister replied. " You do seem to have a problem, though I knew your husband had an identical twin. He was the reason I became a nun because he.....
    he drove me mad always talking about himself as we, there always seemed to be three of us in the marriage...as in let us all go to bed now, you have a bath darling and we will be in in a minute....it was very disconcerting

he drove me mad always talking about himself as we, there always seemed to be three of us in the marriage...as in let us all go to bed now, you have a bath darling and we will be in in a minute....it was very disconcerting
    "But at the same time I couldn't help but enjoy it... You see why I became a nun, I was enjoying the baths a bit too much"

"But at the same time I couldn't help but enjoy it... You see why I became a nun, I was enjoying the baths a bit too much"
    but the cold showers that the Mother superior made us have the next morning following the late candlelight visits of the judge and the vicar were too much for the holy orders of the day, so I decided to.....
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Thread Information