Thread: Jive Masters Video Cover Notes

Jive Masters Video Cover Notes

Having just got my copy of the fabulous jivemasters video the other day, my natural tendency was to write some cover notes with timings so I could find different bits if I wanted to in the future. This is a handy reference and can fit inside the sleeve. If you want a copy you can download it here in Microsoft Word format, ready to print in a way that fits (ie the right shape and already laid out).

If you haven't got Word you can make your own insert using a text file (don't know if I can put two attachments in one post so that might be in the next one).

btw - there were some excellent biographical notes about the competitors on the Ceroc Metro site and this forum - the one exception was Franck and Lorna - any chance of some details? (If anyone is making a wee booklet to go with their copy of the vid let me know if you want my cobbled together file - for completeness, it includes the Scottish Competitors even though only those that went through to the semi-finals are on the tape.)

I'm no technical wiz so if the timings are all off cos different video players count differently my apologies in advance! Any corrections or amendments very welcome.

Ta

Chris
    ps have now discovered I can't load Word documents onto the Forum so make a temporary URL for it (unless Franck can enable it)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information