Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mishaps on the Dance Floor and other Ceroc gossip...

Omnipresent Administrator Franck's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Dancers Devious Deeds

Originally posted by DJ Curtain
    Very intriguing, I wish I had come along now. Sounds a little bit saucy!! Something tells me that the full details of that night have yet to be revealed. Ceroc scandal perhaps?
    Tough, you missed that one!
    As for Ceroc scandals, there must have been a few, but as everyone was involved, our lips will remain sealed to protect the not so innocent

And JohnS, you must have dreamt it all, I do not remember showing my thighs at any point (except maybe in the back room ). Still as someone else said, loved your style on Saturday, great head gear!

As for Heather and Sheena, the 'Dirty mac' brigade I should say no more, except that the waterproof came off fast enough to reveal a lot more... Ibiza eat your heart out, Aberdeen is the new Summer hotspot!

Franck.

Re: Translator

Originally posted by DJ Curtain

Do you get it now?
    What I don't get is how the above culinary attrocities are supposed to be attractive as nubile bodies such a Filthy, Mari and Janet scantily dressed ......:sorry There must be a better way of tempting us up to the next gig!

No good ... going to have lie down again, too much thinking about those bodies again ... or was it the thought of Franck's nude knees?!

PS Exception is made for Irun Bru .... the universal hangover cure

Originally posted by Franck
    I was not cringing at you Mel, I have seen worse! Remember the Champs week-end? Between you, Mairi and Janet, I reckon I have seen enough for a lifetime...
    Franck.
    AHEM!!!! and here was me...(obviously dillusioned) thinking there were four of us......all for one and one for all.....defending our reputations to the bitter end........willing to die before we revealed what really happened that night!

filthycute x x

and the thread was

OK ... foreign I may be (in more ways than you realise) but at least I can keep to the thread .... thought this thresd was about dance floor incidents ... yet it has degenerated into a discussion of glaswegian dominance (an dichotomy if ever there was one) ...

BEFORE the woad and clyamores are summoned from the glens ... can we get back to what REALLY goes on up North ... from even my little visit it was obvious that there is a hotbed of unrequited lust, cross dressing, alcohol fuelled exhibitionism and outrageous behaviour ... or that all just Filthycute!

who cares what the thread WAS...

Originally posted by Gus
    OK ... foreign I may be (in more ways than you realise)
    ......and these are....???!! You will have to spill on this one Gus!

a hotbed of unrequited lust, cross dressing, alcohol fuelled exhibitionism and outrageous behaviour ... ...

...Don't ya just wish you lived up here too...

And as for Glasgow - well, it's just the friendliest city in the UK by a mile...

Amanda

Re: who cares what the thread WAS...

Originally posted by Amanda

...Don't ya just wish you lived up here too...

Amanda
    [/B]
    Funny you should mention that ... in the process of trying to land a contract in Glasgow ... but I'm not sure if the language barrier and my lack of experience in debauchery will count against me....can you think of a suitable trainer to 'educate' me????

Originally posted by Graham
    as you seem to be the chief tone-lowerer
    This is indeed an accolade Graham. Truly something to live down to.

Amanda

Gus in Glasgow

Originally posted by Gus

Funny you should mention that ... in the process of trying to land a contract in Glasgow ... but I'm not sure if the language barrier and my lack of experience in debauchery will count against me....can you think of a suitable trainer to 'educate' me????
    For once - all of the above renders me speechless...!!!

Amanda

Re: Gus in Glasgow

For once - all of the above renders me speechless...!!!

Amanda
    They say silence is golden .......

but Amanda, where would we be without your subtle (?) inuendo?

Come to think of is, what could I say that could have shocked you?

I'm sure you have many tales that you are yet to share with the rest of the forum community.

oooh er missus

Originally posted by Gus
    your subtle (?) inuendo?
    Now... I wasn't the one who wrote 'truncheons' in reponse to the proposed Uniforms (!!!!) fancy dress theme.

And as for sharing tales - yes, plenty more of those worth telling - BUT only in person...

Amanda

So tell me again! what was this thread about!

Regards

Re: and the thread was

Originally posted by Gus
    a hotbed of unrequited lust, cross dressing, alcohol fuelled exhibitionism and outrageous behaviour ... or that all just Filthycute!
    NOPE!

(And anyway, who says the lust is unrequited???)

Who knows? Who cares?! The sun is shining, I'm still at work and I can't go dancing tonight.
    And as for Glasgow - well, it's just the friendliest city in the UK by a mile...
    Too right!!!
    I wasn't the one who wrote 'truncheons' in reponse to the proposed Uniforms (!!!!) fancy dress theme.
    No, that was me, but I just thought it was better to get it out in the open, so to speak , before it became a big (yeah, right! ) issue. Bet I was only a femtosecond (I did warn you I was still at work) ahead of several other people on that one though.
    Originally posted by Gus
    ... in the process of trying to land a contract in Glasgow ... but I'm not sure if the language barrier and my lack of experience in debauchery will count against me....can you think of a suitable trainer to 'educate' me????
    Look no further, Gus. I have a local dialect dictionary for you right here.
    Can't find d-e-b-a-u-c-h-e-r-y in it though. What does that mean again?

Janet

Originally posted by Janet

Can't find d-e-b-a-u-c-h-e-r-y in it though. What does that mean again?

Janet
    Well young lady, according to my sources it means; lasciviousness, revelry, indulgence, lust, lechery and desire ...... tell you what, you teach me the dialect and .........

Noooooo won't fall for that one.

COME ON ... where are the revelations of what really happens up North .... the only interesting thing we ever get at Nantwich are the couples have a quiet 'moment' in the car park ... then going back to their respective partners ..... seems to be fairly standard practice at some clubs I've been to.

Originally posted by Gus

the only interesting thing we ever get at Nantwich are the couples have a quiet ?'moment'? in the car park ... then going back to their respective partners ..... seems to be fairly standard practice at some clubs I've been to.
    can you be a bit more specific??

how can we be sure if we've had a "moment" or perhaps more than a "moment" ?
    i mean is it obvious? do you just know that you've had a "moment"?

is it illegal??

filthycute x x

Originally posted by Graham

Interesting question. Maybe we should have a profile entry for birthplace? Foreigners Gus and Franck seem to dominate the more technical discussions, but as you seem to be the chief tone-lowerer, then perhaps "heavily influenced by lairy Glaswegians" would be true!
    Tone lowerer - you are sooooooooooooo wrong, tone enhancer excuse me!!!:reallymad

Glesga Sandy (actually Paisley but let's not split hairs!

Red face

Originally posted by Gus

.... the only interesting thing we ever get at Nantwich are the couples have a quiet 'moment' in the car park ... then going back to their respective partners ..... seems to be fairly standard practice at some clubs I've been to.
    Hey, Gus - this isn't a closed user group, you know, there could well be some of these "respective partners" reading your message - in which case you might find attendance down a bit next week!

On the other hand, there might be some "prospective partners" wondering how, when and with whom they will share a "Car Park Moment"

(And what about the poor souls who come by bus - are they catered for too?)

Originally posted by John S
    (And what about the poor souls who come by bus - are they catered for too?)
    I used to live near Gus, and strongly suspect that travelling to the Nantwich class by bus is not really an option, unless you're planning to spend the night in the aforementioned carpark.

Originally posted by Gus
    ...... tell you what, you teach me the dialect and .........

Noooooo won't fall for that one.
    Damn. It sooooo nearly worked.

Janet

Originally posted by John S
    Hey, Gus - this isn't a closed user group, you know, there could well be some of these "respective partners" reading your message - in which case you might find attendance down a bit next week!
    Having re-read my original post and the subsequent postings I would like to make it perfectly clear that Ceroc Nantwich is not a hot bead of illicit affairs, rampant sex and intimate abuse of single males ....... that is why I came up to Scotland!

Seriously though, like any social club there will alwys be a certain amount of 'adult behaviour' ... though I can say in all honesty its not a problem at Nantwich ... though there are two clubs in Central UK where it is far more a 'feature' .... sad really.

No .. I think that given some of the characters in the North, Filthy, Amanda etc ... who needs illicit affairs ... just bring on the drinks and a limbo poll and next time VIDEO IT!

Thread Information