Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mishaps on the Dance Floor and other Ceroc gossip...

Red face Mishaps on the Dance Floor

This thread could have been titled "Tales from Sherwin's Living Room" - at his post-party party on Friday we heard of quite a few very interesting things that had happened to various people - myself included - during dance routines.

Of course, nothing would force me to breach any of those confidences - although offers of any kind will be considered.

So your secrets are safe, Sherwin, but would anyone else (whether you were there on Friday or not) like to share with a worldwide audience the most embarrassing thing that has happened to them on a dance floor? :sorry

John S quoted
    Of course, nothing would force me to breach any of those confidences - although offers of any kind will be considered.

So your secrets are safe, Sherwin, but would anyone else
    Thanks John, i'm sure the secret is safe now that you've put it on this web site.
    BTW, mine wasnÕt as interesting as some of the other stories .

Sherwin

Omnipresent Administrator Franck's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Sherwin
    BTW, mine wasnÕt as interesting as some of the other stories .
    So Sherwin, are you going to share those 'interesting stories then?
    Surely after some of the discussions (mostly emanating from Aberdeen), you are not in any dangers to either shock or offend anyone... Go on, you know you want to, share with the rest of the Forum members, noone has to know!

Franck.

Originally posted by Franck
    mostly emanating from Aberdeen...
    Franck.
    Franck - you are surely not trying to undermine Aberdeen's legendary status in the trashiness stakes.
    We have our reputation to live down to after all....

Amanda

Originally posted by Amanda

Franck - you are surely not trying to undermine Aberdeen's legendary status in the trashiness stakes.

Amanda
    Well it has to be said ... I now know what Franck gets up to in that back room by the stage ......

Also, I've never before been taken drinking till the early hours of the morning after a lesson by such a fun posse before ... even if it was principlay to pick up DJ Curtain! Congrats Aberdeen ... a serious party crowd!

Originally posted by Gus
    Also, I've never before been taken drinking till the early hours of the morning after a lesson by such a fun posse before ... even if it was principlay to pick up DJ Curtain! Congrats Aberdeen ... a serious party crowd!
    How sad am i?? 4.45am and i'm online. BUT!! i'm just home from the Aberdeen party and i'm like a hyper labrador! Anyone who missed the party.....POOR YOU! you missed an excellent night! went to a latin club afterwards, hence me being just home and online at this time of night.
    Gus, you stand correct with your comments of the Aberdeen squad having the best fun! it's all true

I saw Franck cringing in the corner thinking "why the hell did we bring her???!!!" hahahaha :p It's all good fun.
    Congrats Franck...what a night! A fun class that was actually fun and a personality to match

filthycute x x
    Last edited by filthycute; 18th-August-2002 at 05:20 AM.

Fyperactive!!!!!!!!!!

Why am I not surprised that you were on-line at 4.45am????? It's usually on;y Sheena who does daft things like that!!!!!
    I know what you mean though, Aberdeen was buzzing last night and I too had a great time. Nice to meet and put faces to some other folks from the chat board - Sandy and Apples!!
    I knew you were on a high last night Melanie, when I saw you limbo under a very low Limbo stick in that Latin club
    Franck was tired out just looking at you.
    A great night had by all of us Dundonians.

Heather.

>>knew you were on a high last night Melanie, when I saw you limbo under a very low Limbo stick in that Latin club

Heather, that is an understatement Ð Mel was in her element! She had the folk over there mesmerised!
    Franck and I had to drag her out of the club, while she was kicking and screaming something to the effect of "More Music Ð let me dance".

>>Franck was tired out just looking at you.
    ThatÕs probably because he was up to something earlier in Òthe back room by the stageÓ. - Go on Franck, you can let us in on the secret.

>>A great night had by all of us Dundonians.
    Definitely. Thanks to all the Aberdonians.

What an excellent summer madness night! Great to see the hyper-fun Dundonians. Did I really miss Melanie limboing?

Great to see Apples over from Glasgow too but alas I was disappointed that you didn't wear my red dress. I had brought it with me especially for you :p Next time.......

Keep dancing with happy feet Lisa x

Re: Fyperactive!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Heather
    Why am I not surprised that you were on-line at 4.45am????? It's usually on;y Sheena who does daft things like that!!!!!
    I know what you mean though, Aberdeen was buzzing last night and I too had a great time. Nice to meet and put faces to some other folks from the chat board - Sandy and Apples!!
    I knew you were on a high last night Melanie, when I saw you limbo under a very low Limbo stick in that Latin club
    Franck was tired out just looking at you.
    A great night had by all of us Dundonians.

Heather.
    hahahaha you had to bring up the limbo. you did forget to mention the conga though and you all missed me and Sherwin taking over the dance floor....what a blast!!
    This is me just awoken from my slumber and managing to sit for at least 4 seconds before going red and cringing about last night:sorry
    Sherwin your right about the end of the night....why the hell do these clubs shut at 3:00am?? i was up for an all nighter :p

somebody stop me!

It wasn't just me on a high though. Everybody seemed to be liked that....i think Franck started it with that funky lesson, then it passed around quicker than the flu

I think we should start a tour of ceroc clubs. Forcing people all over the country to dance till the wee small hours and if permitted have a wee dram.
    for booking call:- 0845 dance dance dance!

right will go hide for several days now until my face regains it's original colour.

until next time

filthycute x x

I was really hoping to get down to England for a spot of dancing sometime this year......there's NO WAY they'll let me over the border now!!!

People of England, let it be known that most of these facts are exagerated. i was under the influence of alchohol when these allegations allegedly took place.
    BUT FEAR NOT!!.....after intense sessions with my AA consellor and a short spell in a padded cell you can be rest assured no harm will come to you.

......well unless you take me to a salsa club, then i take no responsibility for my actions and you waive your right to sue

filthycute x x

Question

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lisa
    [B]What an excellent summer madness night! Great to see the hyper-fun Dundonians. Did I really miss Melanie limboing?

Great to see Apples over from Glasgow too but alas I was disappointed that you didn't wear my red dress. I had brought it with me especially for you :p Next time.......

I KNEW I had forgotten to do something....THE RED DRESS... something I'll look forward to the next time....I think I'll need to get back on the apple and water diet if I want to fit in to it....oh....great to meet the aberdonian/dundonian bunch...excellent dancers, hospitality and friendliness second to none....by the way have to say...' FRED ASTAIRE'...YOU'VE GOT STYLE....

Re: Re: Fyperactive!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by filthycute

It wasn't just me on a high though. Everybody seemed to be liked that....i think Franck started it with that funky lesson, then it passed around quicker than the flu

I think we should start a tour of ceroc clubs. Forcing people all over the country to dance till the wee small hours and if permitted have a wee dram.
    for booking call:- 0845 dance dance dance!
    filthycute x x
    Can't believe I missed out on the after party fun and I thought that was wild. Summer madness - steamy hot summer madness, dancing in bikinis, swimming, sex.. do I have to go on If you weren't there you missed the party of the year.

Hey Filthy Cute let me know when you plan to go on one of these mad tours - I'm up for it

Great to see you all there

Cheers

Sandy

Originally posted by apples
    ....by the way have to say...' FRED ASTAIRE'...YOU'VE GOT STYLE.... [/B]
    Too kind, too kind (- you're pretty slick yourself.

Presumably of course you mean my dress style, which as usual was understated and restrained - (if anyone's reading this and doesn't know what I mean, it's your loss!!)

Super party though, pity it finished at midnight (for some of us anyway .......) :p

But having read all this about the post-party goings on, it's maybe just as well I left Aberdeen when I did!
    Last edited by John S; 18th-August-2002 at 05:48 PM.

Missed Party

Now I'm really sick ... only left Scotlkand on Friday as I had a reunion to go to ... and was so worn out by Filthy etc. than I couldn't face yet anpther train trip to London ... and now I have to read what a monster party I missed ... GUTTED

Two points;

1) Plesae give plenty of warning for the next party so I can make sure I'm there!

2) Border patrols have been stepped up to ensure that Filthy does not try to escape into England to molest unsuspecting limbo poles!

Dancers Devious Deeds

Originally posted by Sandy

Can't believe I missed out on the after party fun and I thought that was wild. Summer madness - steamy hot summer madness, dancing in bikinis, swimming, sex.. do I have to go on If you weren't there you missed the party of the year.

Sandy
    Very intriguing, I wish I had come along now. Sounds a little bit saucy!! Something tells me that the full details of that night have yet to be revealed. Ceroc scandal perhaps?

Cruden Bay Watch

Originally posted by DJ Curtain

Something tells me that the full details of that night have yet to be revealed.
    Believe me, DJ, there is nothing more to be revealed that was not revealed on the night!!!!!

I was told that party nights in Aberdeen would consist of very proper WI ladies in woollen cardies and tweed skirts, being politely asked to take the floor by Robbie Shepherd look-a-likes in Aran sweaters and a collie dug.

Instead, we got the full range of holiday party behaviour, with bronzed babes and hunky he-men strutting their stuff and generally showing off their fit, toned bodies.

Franck's thighs in shorts were truly a wondrous sight (women swooned). And as for the ladies' dresses - well, when they get the rest of the material for them they'll make a nice hankie.

Have I been dreaming? Well, only if you were there will you really know - thanks, Aberdeen. Book now for Autumn Madness next month!

Cardie Watch

Considering the freezing autumnal weather up this way, you'll be lucky to enjoy the same experience at the above party. The wooly jumper brigade will surely be in fine form provided tea and stovies are provided.

Toned and tanned eh? Must have been the Dundonians!!

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Amanda
    Originally posted by Gus
    Well it has to be said ... I now know what Franck gets up to in that back room by the stage ......
    Sorry Amanda, No undermining from me, our reputation is firmly established and I reckon that after this thread, it will be scarier stil
    Gus, how much is your silence worth? After all, I too have a reputation to live down to

As for partying in Aberdeen, you said it, serious party crowd!!!

Franck.

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by filthycute
    How sad am i?? 4.45am and i'm online. BUT!! i'm just home from the Aberdeen party and i'm like a hyper labrador! Anyone who missed the party.....POOR YOU! you missed an excellent night! went to a latin club afterwards, hence me being just home and online at this time of night.
    Gus, you stand correct with your comments of the Aberdeen squad having the best fun! it's all true

I saw Franck cringing in the corner thinking "why the hell did we bring her???!!!" hahahaha :p It's all good fun.
    Congrats Franck...what a night! A fun class that was actually fun and a personality to match
    Well fc, 4.45am?, you beat me on that one, but I had an excuse, I had to get some beauty sleep for the Intermediate workshop on the Sunday, which despite the previous night's antics went brilliantly, big thanks to Laura for being such a fabulous and supportive demonstrator.

I had a brilliant week-end, and so it seems did everybody else... I was not cringing at you Mel, I have seen worse! Remember the Champs week-end? Between you, Mairi and Janet, I reckon I have seen enough for a lifetime... Or so I thought until the limbo dancing
    That was well impressive, though I have to say, that while most people attempted to Limbo only once, you FillthyCute (aka the shrinking violet) had to Limbo 3 times to an increasingly lower pole... Still you succeeded in taking over the venue!

Finally, thanks to all of you who made it to the party on Saturday (especially visitors from distant shores (Dundee / Glasgow / etc...), you all made the party special, and Summer madness it definitely turned out to be!

Franck.

Thread Information