Sorry - weird one this.

The club i go to is full of lovely friendly people, - but I guess you're always going to get 'bad apples' wherever you go in life, - unfortunately, 'this' bad apple is a very regular, regular.

Cutting a long story short, a women I danced with last night was very rude to me, - its not what you expect on a ceroc night is it, - I thought everyone was out to have fun, have a dance etc.

This individual obviously takes herself very seriously, and was very put-out to have to dance with a beginner (not sure why given her clumpy movement and heavy handed follow).

I was a little upset actually, and do not wish to dance with her again. I do not wish to engage in a slagging match with her, its not what I go out for, - I'd rather just avoid.

What am I to do next time I have to change partners and i'm faced with her sour face?

Asking the bloke next to me if he would like to swap is going to sound plain weird! I don't want to cause a fuss!

I could be 'mature' about it, smile and dance with her, - but to be honest, - I don't want this horrid misery of a women to touch my hand ever again

What to do!??!