Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: What Made You Frown Today

Re: What Made You Frown Today

Quote Originally Posted by sway View Post
    dont go then sorry i couldnt come for the curry i carnt face you going i dont want to say bye tonight ok ill just go or you can just go or you will start me all over again
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogboy View Post
    I won't say the ''G'' word to you...

Don't think of it as a 'good bye' but a 'see you later'! With the dance world the way it is I am sure you will see more of your worcester friends than you think you will! ( Plus us londoners are quite friendly really! Just don't tell everyone!)

Just sitting here, quietly freaking out...Got 6 days left before I start work in London. Don't know the ceroc venues down there, don't really know anyone. Going to miss all my Worcestershire friends..Feel I'm starting all over again. I know I'll be ok, just, well, confidence not my strong point....
    You will be starting again, but a long way from square one. One thing you will have got from Ceroc is more confidence, though you may well not realise how much.

The London venues have beginners. (no surprise there) Many of those will remind you what square one was like. They will remind you exactly what lack of confidence means. "In the kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is king." Go get amongst them.

Realising, once again, that, although men are born with balls, not all of them actually have any!

(Apologies to all you decent blokes out there that do)

The reponse from a Ceroc Organiser re a bad floor

"I just don't want you to come thinking that our venue has an amazing floor because it is rare that any venue has!"

Getting home today after a couple of days away to discover that my central heating has packed up.

Have a hug Stuart, it seems to be a day for things breaking, First it was one of my windows which I now can't close as the lock has broken, then my car collapsed, no where is open, but at least after paying £81 to the RAC to upgrade to home start someone is coming out in two hours to have a look at it. Just wondering what the third thing will be Hope that that's it for the disasters so far in 2009.
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Not so much as frown, but think...
    I got a call yesterday afternoon from my niece telling my my Sister had passed away on Friday night;she was 53.
    I was meaning to get in touch, to talk about my move to London, how happy I was and how her life was in Bulgaria. She was visiting my Niece for the New Year when she died.
    Now I'm sitting here waiting to go and see my niece later this afternoon to help sort the funeral procedings..all seems so weird and surreal.
    All I will say is whatever your feelings towards your family, don't leave it too late to call and see how they are and to tell them you love them.

Not so much as frown, but think...
    I got a call yesterday afternoon from my niece telling my my Sister had passed away on Friday night;she was 53.
    I was meaning to get in touch, to talk about my move to London, how happy I was and how her life was in Bulgaria. She was visiting my Niece for the New Year when she died.
    Now I'm sitting here waiting to go and see my niece later this afternoon to help sort the funeral procedings..all seems so weird and surreal.
    All I will say is whatever your feelings towards your family, don't leave it too late to call and see how they are and to tell them you love them.
    Sorry to hear that man. It is never an easy time, I am going thought a similar thing with my Uncle, he was 56. the word you can use is 'Shell shocked' Hope you are doing ok

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    Have a hug Stuart, it seems to be a day for things breaking, First it was one of my windows which I now can't close as the lock has broken, then my car collapsed, no where is open, but at least after paying £81 to the RAC to upgrade to home start someone is coming out in two hours to have a look at it. Just wondering what the third thing will be Hope that that's it for the disasters so far in 2009.

My car is still for sale darling......

My friend came back from Argentina...........and forgot to get me the Tango shoes she promised

firstly having to get up at 5am......then finding my mobile phone screen crashed!....

Where to start...

Having been so ill with a chest infection over christmas and new year, and when it finally cleared up I end up with a really REALLY nasty ear infection... I am so sure I will have broken the world record for seeing the most doctors in a week! When I thought things couldn't get much worse, I wake up in agony with toothache this morning, and had to go to the dentist before my blood test! And the thought of having to endure the hospital again tomorrow! I can't handle this anymore... I just want to cry I am in soooo much pain.

Quote Originally Posted by LuLu Baby View Post
    Where to start...

Having been so ill with a chest infection over christmas and new year, and when it finally cleared up I end up with a really REALLY nasty ear infection... I am so sure I will have broken the world record for seeing the most doctors in a week! When I thought things couldn't get much worse, I wake up in agony with toothache this morning, and had to go to the dentist before my blood test! And the thought of having to endure the hospital again tomorrow! I can't handle this anymore... I just want to cry I am in soooo much pain.

Hope you'll be back on your feet and the dance floor soon, I am missing having fantastic dances with my dance partner

Quote Originally Posted by pmjd View Post

Hope you'll be back on your feet and the dance floor soon, I am missing having fantastic dances with my dance partner
    You really are so sweet, Doc I can't wait to dance with you again either, partner I don't know when that will be though! I haven't been dancing since before xmas, and I don't know when I'll be back!

Found out today that the software QA job I thought I was going to start on, is no longer offered due to company takeover - I have to look elsewhere now...
    Last edited by AussieJ; 21st-January-2009 at 11:50 PM.

The rain

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Shark View Post
    The rain
    It's gonna be even worse tomorrow morning I'm afraid, with twice as much rain for the SE as today, and gale force winds added to the mix. Plenty of flooding possible, and all in time for the morning rush-hour

Quote Originally Posted by Gojive View Post
    It's gonna be even worse tomorrow morning I'm afraid, with twice as much rain for the SE as today, and gale force winds added to the mix. Plenty of flooding possible, and all in time for the morning rush-hour
    Oh no I’ve got to be in work early tomorrow

"The Beach Boys" hair do I seem to be sporting

Thread Information