Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Have you ever dressed inappropriately for work?

Commercial Operator

Re: Have you ever dressed inappropriately for work?

Forgot to put the dog collar in my shirt one Sunday morning. Did all the services and no-one mentioned it till I noticed afterwards! They all thought it was funny so deliberately didn't say anything!

My colleague had to go to see the Bishop... and did the same thing.. forgot his collar. But he realised before he got there, and decided to tear up some white paper he'd been making notes on and insert it into his shirt. He had the meeting with the Bishop... got back home and looked in the mirror to find he'd put the wrong side of the paper in and instead of his makeshift collar being plain white it was covered in writing! Bishop never said a thing!
    Last edited by Revdrop; 6th-November-2008 at 01:16 AM. Reason: addition of the words 'into his shirt' after 'insert it'... for pretty obvious reasons!

Quote Originally Posted by Revdrop View Post
    Forgot to put the dog collar in my shirt one Sunday morning. Did all the services and no-one mentioned it till I noticed afterwards! They all thought it was funny so deliberately didn't say anything!

My colleague had to go to see the Bishop... and did the same thing.. forgot his collar. But he realised before he got there, and decided to tear up some white paper he'd been making notes on and insert it into his shirt. He had the meeting with the Bishop... got back home and looked in the mirror to find he'd put the wrong side of the paper in and instead of his makeshift collar being plain white it was covered in writing! Bishop never said a thing!

lets hope there werent any rude words on it

I used to have a sock drawer - ie a drawer of socks. Just pulled out two and put them on. Saved problems of pairing, finding odd socks or throwing out one sock because it has a hole in it. Day-glow green fuzzy sock and white sport sock was not uncommon.

(then I got married )

Yes, sheriff came on the bench in court, and only then i realised i didn't have my black legal gown on! Totally inappropriate, and he noticed, very embarassing.

Thread Information