Thread: New Zealand Tour

New Zealand Tour

Quick note for any Kiwi members.

I'm popping across for the Le Bop Champs next weekend. Should be DJing at the Friday night party (already had one request by PM ), at the Champs on the Sat (thankfully not competing) and at the workshops on the Sunday. Also hoping to get to Lorne Street Ceroc for a class on Thursday night.

The following week will be down in Queenstown, doing mad scary things. Intend to get across to Emma's Ceroc club .... any recommendations about the best night?

Re: New Zealand Tour

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    Also hoping to get to Lorne Street Ceroc for a class on Thursday night.
    Unless things have changed, Lorne St doesn't have ceroc on Thursdays (I think there's a Lindy class there, but...). Wednesday's are very good, if you can make it. The format's changed a bit, but the teachers appear the same. The intermediate class used to wander pubwards during the advanced class, before returning for freestyle.

There are probably other ceroc venues on Thursday, if that's your only free night - but others would have to tell you about them.

Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    Quick note for any Kiwi members.

I'm popping across for the Le Bop Champs next weekend. Should be DJing at the Friday night party (already had one request by PM ), at the Champs on the Sat (thankfully not competing) and at the workshops on the Sunday. Also hoping to get to Lorne Street Ceroc for a class on Thursday night.

The following week will be down in Queenstown, doing mad scary things. Intend to get across to Emma's Ceroc club .... any recommendations about the best night?

Hope you have a good time Gus, unfortunately I have just missed you, I came back from NZ only a few days ago, having gone to the Wellington Simply Ceroc Weekender (which was simply fab).

Good luck with your workshops on the weekend.

Sadly, there is no Ceroc at Lorne Street on Thursday nights. Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday - yes, but not Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by NZ Monkey View Post
    Sadly, there is no Ceroc at Lorne Street on Thursday nights. Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday - yes, but not Thursday.
    Yup .. realised I misread the website .. its Lindy that night. Either going to East Coast, Auckland .... or being taken out for dinner :-)

Tough life but someone's gotta do it.

Now ... just to start writing the 2 workshops I haven't actually completed yet

Thread Information