Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Secret Dancing....

I had a bit of stick from a few 'barrow boys' but not much. I work in 'The City'

Our xmas do will be attended by cira 400 people with a 50/50 split and I'll be amazed if I can find /watch anyone cerocing

stew

reply to James

Hi, James,
    I've never been really "wound up" about dancing by colleagues, despite my talking ceaselessly about dancing at work. Its only fair to point out to your colleagues that where there is a preponderance in the number of women at Ceroc, (most of the time), then any of your male colleagues who are not going dancing, miss the opportunity to dance with them... and the others! You may wish to point out that women who dance a lot are more liable to be physically fit, outgoing, attractive people. How many parties do your colleagues go to where they are approached several times during the evening by women who want to spend their time with them, some of whom may be unknown to them ? Is there something wrong with spending your free time in the company of women who like dancing? Er.... NO! If rational arguments like this don't impress, however, you might let drop that a.n. other woman you were dancing with the previous night looked the double of some impossibly gorgeous society beauty who may be known to them. This may be met by shouts of disbelief, but the point is,
    THEY DON'T KNOW THAT, 'COS THEY DON'T GO TO CEROC.
    They'll just have to suffer the knowledge that they must be missing out, and, coincidentally, leaving all the more impossible gorgeous society beauties for us to dance with!!! Schadenfreude!

Thread Information