Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Living with Madonna: is it worth it?

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    St. Albans
    Posts
    2,388
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 270 Times in 140 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Living with Madonna: is it worth it?

    Well for Guy Ritchie - perhaps not.

    Madge was controlling his diet: steamed fish and vegetables - and no TV.

    I like this quote: "The evening meal would consist of steamed fish and seasonal vegetables. If Guy fancied a pie and a pint he would have to nip down to the pub. That sort of stodge was banned from the family home."

    Would you live with a woman who wanted to control your diet and lifestyle like that? The upside could be that you get to shag Madonna..........

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Waltham Abbey
    Posts
    5,534
    Thanks
    769
    Thanked 767 Times in 505 Posts

    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Living with Madonna: is it worth it?

    I'm sure if Guy Ritchie wanted Pie and Chips in his own home, he could have put his foot down and told her to stick her steamed veg somewhere warm to simmer.

    The main reason Madonna stayed with Guy this long is because he is not a push over and does not let her act like a spoilt diva. I don't think their marriage split has anything to do with her quest for a healthy diet...more to do with her gallivanting with other men when Guy is not about.

    I dunno what the fuss is all about with Madonna. I mean, she looks fit for 50, but she comes across as an ass 'ol most of the time. Maybe he's better off out of it. He's rich by his own (well, his fathers) means so he wont go short in the totty department. He'll be beating younger, fitter, nicer totty off with a shltty stick.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    waltham abbey
    Posts
    556
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 65 Times in 49 Posts

    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Living with Madonna: is it worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post
    I'm sure if Guy Ritchie wanted Pie and Chips in his own home, he could have put his foot down and told her to stick her steamed veg somewhere warm to simmer.

    The main reason Madonna stayed with Guy this long is because he is not a push over and does not let her act like a spoilt diva. I don't think their marriage split has anything to do with her quest for a healthy diet...more to do with her gallivanting with other men when Guy is not about.

    I dunno what the fuss is all about with Madonna. I mean, she looks fit for 50, but she comes across as an ass 'ol most of the time. Maybe he's better off out of it. He's rich by his own (well, his fathers) means so he wont go short in the totty department. He'll be beating younger, fitter, nicer totty off with a shltty stick.
    You are pure class Double Trouble....

  4. #4
    Lovely Moderator ducasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    10,015
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 144 Times in 90 Posts

    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Living with Madonna: is it worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    Would you live with a woman who wanted to control your diet and lifestyle like that? The upside could be that you get to shag Madonna..........
    I'd do it for 150 million.
    Let your mind go and your body will follow. Steve Martin, LA Story

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    3,166
    Thanks
    548
    Thanked 430 Times in 274 Posts

    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Living with Madonna: is it worth it?

    I feel sorry for Guy ,imagine going to bed with someone who wears conical shaped bras

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    535
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 97 Times in 55 Posts

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Living with Madonna: is it worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by ducasi View Post
    I'd do it for 150 million.

    Forget Madonna and Guy, for 150m I'd shag JiveLad for 7 years!!

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Waltham abbey
    Posts
    4,610
    Thanks
    382
    Thanked 354 Times in 206 Posts

    Blog Entries
    4
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Living with Madonna: is it worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Monkey View Post
    Forget Madonna and Guy, for 150m I'd shag JiveLad for 7 years!!
    JL thats an offer you wont get everyday.... get ya cheque book out quick... LOL

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    352
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 43 Times in 37 Posts

    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Living with Madonna: is it worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    Well for Guy Ritchie - perhaps not.

    Madge was controlling his diet: steamed fish and vegetables - and no TV.

    I like this quote: "The evening meal would consist of steamed fish and seasonal vegetables. If Guy fancied a pie and a pint he would have to nip down to the pub. That sort of stodge was banned from the family home."

    Would you live with a woman who wanted to control your diet and lifestyle like that? The upside could be that you get to shag Madonna..........
    Yet another wonderful thread from the prolific Jivelad.

    I hope the International Man Of Mystery isn't charging some poor overseas company 600 a day for strategic consultancy while prowling Ceroc Scotland !

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    St. Albans
    Posts
    2,388
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 270 Times in 140 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Living with Madonna: is it worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by marcusj View Post
    Yet another wonderful thread from the prolific Jivelad.

    I hope the International Man Of Mystery isn't charging some poor overseas company 600 a day
    Thanks Marcus

    I discussed this with David Bailey on Sunday at Berko: ie how do you do work and the forum at the same time? His response was that in fact he probably spends maybe 5 mins here and there - and as he is a speed reader it doesn't add up to that much time.

    For me, it really comes and goes in spurts...........

    -------------
    Last edited by JiveLad; 17th-October-2008 at 03:59 PM.

  10. #10
    Papa Smurf
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Planet Scathe
    Posts
    12,528
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 573 Times in 379 Posts

    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Living with Madonna: is it worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    ie how do you do work and the forum at the same time? His response was that in fact he probably spends maybe 5 mins here and there - and as he is a speed reader it doesn't add up to that much time.
    That and giving little thought to your responses

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    South
    Posts
    5,424
    Thanks
    927
    Thanked 580 Times in 442 Posts

    Blog Entries
    22
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Living with Madonna: is it worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    The upside could be that you get to shag Madonna..........
    That's the upside? Shagging an old lady that looks like a muscular little boy?

  12. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    6,709
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 188 Times in 112 Posts

    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Living with Madonna: is it worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gav View Post
    That's the upside? Shagging an old lady that looks like a muscular little boy?

    Insofar as I think of it at all, I think it's sad.

    I also think I'd rather read about almost anything else at all in the papers than the breakup (or the start, or potential inklings) of celebrity marriages.

    I simply can't understand why anyone gives ****.

  13. #13
    Registered User Baruch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Pontllanfraith
    Posts
    2,261
    Thanks
    130
    Thanked 101 Times in 51 Posts

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Living with Madonna: is it worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    The upside could be that you get to shag Madonna..........
    That's an upside?

    Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post
    I dunno what the fuss is all about with Madonna. I mean, she looks fit for 50,
    I have to say, I've never known what all the fuss is about Madonna. Leaving aside her age, she's got the kind of face that's made for radio. Shagging her would require, at the very least, a head-sized paper bag to be applied to her beforehand.*



    *And possibly a liking for throwing chipolatas up Oxford Street.

  14. #14
    Registered User Whitebeard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Cheltenham, Glouce
    Posts
    2,307
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 45 Times in 38 Posts

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Living with Madonna: is it worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    ....... The upside could be that you get to shag Madonna..........
    Quote Originally Posted by JiveLad View Post
    ....... For me, it really comes and goes in spurts...........
    Must you be quite so graphic ? ;-)

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Inverness
    Posts
    119
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Living with Madonna: is it worth it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Monkey View Post
    Forget Madonna and Guy, for 150m I'd shag JiveLad for 7 years!!
    City bonuses must be down this year...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. How much is a cleaner worth?
    By Martin in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 16th-February-2011, 12:25 AM
  2. Is it possible to make a living from dance?
    By Terpsichorea in forum Let's talk about dance
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 23rd-May-2008, 10:23 AM
  3. Madonna and her scary arms
    By Double Trouble in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 5th-September-2007, 10:13 AM
  4. Why Geeks are worth it...
    By Beowulf in forum Geeks' Corner
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 9th-March-2007, 11:01 PM
  5. Was your last party in 2006 worth it.?
    By Trouble in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 4th-January-2007, 04:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •