Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Ruby getting her Rocks off...

  1. #1
    Commercial Operator Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 397 Times in 197 Posts

    Rep Power
    8

    Ruby getting her Rocks off...

    Couldn't resist...

    How-To Video Awards - 2008

    (It's the 'Fake Orgasm' one in case it doesn't open straight into it). Apparently you can vote for the two of them, but I couldn't see how to do that at first glance as the vote box already seemed to be ticked..

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,312
    Thanks
    314
    Thanked 199 Times in 55 Posts

    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Ruby getting her Rocks off...

    way to go Ruby....very talented lady.


    Does beg the question though Rocky???

    What on earth were you doing on that website!!!!!


    How to last longer in bed???? French Kiss??? Surely NOT... talk dirty???
    .
    Last edited by under par; 16th-October-2008 at 09:00 PM.

  3. #3
    Commercial Operator Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 397 Times in 197 Posts

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Ruby getting her Rocks off...

    Quote Originally Posted by under par View Post
    way to go Ruby....very talented lady.


    Does beg the question though Rocky???

    What on earth were you doing on that website!!!!!


    How to last longer in bed???? French Kiss??? Surely NOT... talk dirty???
    .
    Come now Mr UP, as if I would need to visit such a site...

    She simply sent the link out to her friends to shamelessly get more votes.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,312
    Thanks
    314
    Thanked 199 Times in 55 Posts

    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Ruby getting her Rocks off...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Come now Mr UP, as if I would need to visit such a site...

    She simply sent the link out to her friends to shamelessly get more votes.
    Ah!
    Okay!
    I see!
    .....mmmm!!
    Okay!
    alright!

    yes!

  5. #5
    Dickie Davies' love-child Cruella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Rugby
    Posts
    6,159
    Thanks
    215
    Thanked 320 Times in 162 Posts

    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Ruby getting her Rocks off...

    It's no wonder she had to fake it, he seemed to be shagging her right hip!
    The box wasn't ticked when I opened the link, seems as though she's got 48% of the votes now though.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago... formerly San Francisco
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 2 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Ruby getting her Rocks off...

    *sheepish grin* Well... I shoulda known that Rocky would get ahold of that and publish it to everyone. To be fair, the caveat I included in the outgoing mail TO A SMALL SET OF FRIENDS, said:

    "DO NOT VIEW THIS AT WORK!

    And yes, this is my best acting job ever. I would never actually fake it. Ever. Careful screening and communication are both important in avoiding ever having to fake it."

    Since some random dancers had already independently spotted me (Maybe they were looking for advice, who knows?) I figured I'd make the most of it.

    Anyways... thanks Rocky... I'll look forward to getting you back for this one!


  7. 6 'Thanks':

    Astro (17th-October-2008), fletch (17th-October-2008), Little Black Dress (17th-October-2008), StokeBloke (17th-October-2008), Twirlie Bird (17th-October-2008), under par (16th-October-2008)

  8. #7
    Registered User Northants Girly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Northants
    Posts
    1,795
    Thanks
    59
    Thanked 57 Times in 40 Posts

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Ruby getting her Rocks off...

    How hilarious!

    Wish I'd seen it years ago

    My fav bit was the epileptic fitting part . . .

    Well done Ruby!

  9. #8
    Ceroc N.I. Franchise Owner drathzel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bridport, Dorset!
    Posts
    8,175
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 54 Times in 35 Posts

    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Ruby getting her Rocks off...

    go ruby!!!!

  10. #9
    Lovely Moderator ducasi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    10,015
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 144 Times in 90 Posts

    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Ruby getting her Rocks off...

    Shouldn't this thread be titled "Ruby *not* getting her Rocks off..."?
    Let your mind go and your body will follow. Steve Martin, LA Story

  11. #10
    Commercial Operator Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    1,895
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 397 Times in 197 Posts

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Ruby getting her Rocks off...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby View Post
    *sheepish grin* Well... I shoulda known that Rocky would get ahold of that and publish it to everyone. To be fair, the caveat I included in the outgoing mail TO A SMALL SET OF FRIENDS, said:

    "DO NOT VIEW THIS AT WORK!

    And yes, this is my best acting job ever. I would never actually fake it. Ever. Careful screening and communication are both important in avoiding ever having to fake it."

    Since some random dancers had already independently spotted me (Maybe they were looking for advice, who knows?) I figured I'd make the most of it.

    Anyways... thanks Rocky... I'll look forward to getting you back for this one!

    Can't wait....... xx

  12. #11
    Registered User stewart38's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Ambrosden it gets
    Posts
    7,480
    Thanks
    260
    Thanked 162 Times in 100 Posts

    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Ruby getting her Rocks off...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby View Post

    "DO NOT VIEW THIS AT WORK!



    Working from home

    re 2/3 minute mark for this task ???. I took 9 seconds , is that the best time so far ...

  13. #12
    Commercial Operator
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Stoke-on-Trent
    Posts
    948
    Thanks
    253
    Thanked 93 Times in 38 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Ruby getting her Rocks off...

    Is it just me that's feeling strangely excitable after watching that vid

  14. #13
    Ceroc N.I. Franchise Owner drathzel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Bridport, Dorset!
    Posts
    8,175
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 54 Times in 35 Posts

    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Ruby getting her Rocks off...

    Quote Originally Posted by Twirlie Bird View Post
    Is it just me that's feeling strangely excitable after watching that vid
    but then i am always in a perpetual state of horniness!

  15. #14
    B.O.G.O.F. fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    penkridge
    Posts
    9,298
    Thanks
    314
    Thanked 291 Times in 202 Posts

    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Ruby getting her Rocks off...

    Quote Originally Posted by drathzel View Post
    but then i am always in a perpetual state of horniness!
    I'm not normally when i'm without a man I funny thing I have been this last week maybee its for some fun

    Just need to find some one now

  16. #15
    Commercial Operator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Fife.
    Posts
    5,701
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 250 Times in 132 Posts

    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Ruby getting her Rocks off...

    Quote Originally Posted by ducasi View Post
    Shouldn't this thread be titled "Ruby *not* getting her Rocks off..."?
    Ruby Getting Unlucky??

  17. #16
    Registered User Lost Leader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Towcester
    Posts
    1,274
    Thanks
    148
    Thanked 265 Times in 188 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Ruby getting her Rocks off...

    How did I fall for that one - damn you Ruby! You told me I........oh forget it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Birthday Ruby
    By fletch in forum Happy Birthday!
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 1st-August-2008, 01:53 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 8th-February-2008, 12:22 PM
  3. Stairway to Heaven Rocks!
    By Gus in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 15th-October-2004, 03:28 PM
  4. Vote Ruby!!!
    By Jayne in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13th-March-2003, 09:18 PM
  5. Rock Bottoms Rocks again!
    By Gus in forum Social events
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 27th-February-2003, 10:09 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •