Thread: How to sell Breeze & Biss tickets?

How to sell Breeze & Biss tickets?

I need to sell some Breeze and bliss weekender ticket as the female friend i was going with cant make it. any idea, were i can avertise them?

Re: How to sell Breeze & Biss tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by ashenfie View Post
    I need to sell some Breeze and bliss weekender ticket as the female friend i was going with cant make it. any idea, were i can avertise them?
    Ceroc Escape Breeze Dance Weekender

There is a message board on the website for that purpose, I used it last year to sell my I bed chalet so I could share with Puddy Tat.

The person who bought it from me used Paypal, so it was quite safe. I let ceroc know as the occupancy changed from 1 female to 1 female and 1 male.

When they checked in they had to give my name to get their keys and wristbands. Check with HQ if they still do it that way.

Good luck

ZW

Yes, you did! I bought them from you

To be honest, that's how I've bought tickets for almost every Ceroc weekender, although year my friend insisted on buying them in advance to make sure there were spaces available

It's is quite easy to sell tickets on the notice board, especially female or couple tickets, so you shouldn't have any problem. As the lovely Zebra Woman said, the ticket remains in your name, which they quote when they arrive on site. It's easy to change female places for male places, but unlikely they'll allow it the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Monkey View Post
    Yes, you did! I bought them from you

To be honest, that's how I've bought tickets for almost every Ceroc weekender, although year my friend insisted on buying them in advance to make sure there were spaces available

It's is quite easy to sell tickets on the notice board, especially female or couple tickets, so you shouldn't have any problem. As the lovely Zebra Woman said, the ticket remains in your name, which they quote when they arrive on site. It's easy to change female places for male places, but unlikely they'll allow it the other way around.
    Do you remember the hilarious conversation we had?

I started off talking to a complete stranger called Jamie about Paypal n stuff or meeting at Ashtons instead......and ...then....I realised....it was FILTHY MONKEY!!!

Oh how we laughed!

I never realised you had a real name!

You were always just Zebra Woman to me, my guilty pleasure from the dance floor

Incidentally, the weekender just wasn't the same without you, although knowing that I was sleeping in your bed made it slightly more bearable

Thread Information