Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New Year's Eve this year....

Re: New Year's Eve this year....

I haven't booked anything and I don't have any transport. At this rate I'll be watching Jool's Hootenanny at home with a bottle of fizz and a pizza

Registered User Northants Girly's Avatar

One of my mates has caught New Year lurgy so can't make it to the Bedford Rockbottoms do tonight If anyone wants the ticket let me know.

Thank you to all who made last night so amazing! Sheena and Franck surpassed themselves.
    It was great to meet Mork and Mindy [Mark and Mandy]! who had came to Scone to celebrate Hogmany with us! Hope to see you again soon!
    P.s the bar staff were fantastic!
    THE ABILITY TO QUOTE IS A SERVICEABLE SUBSTITUTE FOR WIT!

Blog Entries

A huge thank you to Franck and Sheena for organising another cracking Hogmanay bash at the Hangar!

I was a little worried that it wouldn't live up to expectations after last year's success, but I needn't have been; it was a great night, largely due to the fab dancers/friends who made it (thanks everyone for my dances etc ), combined with Sheena's music, the stovies and doughnuts (which I couldn't actually eat, as I overindulged on the stovies - doh! ), some ceilidh dancing up to the bells followed by a wee bit of cheesy dancing ( to Cheeks for her time warp!), and a floor that was busy without being overcrowded. Numbers and gender balancing seemed to be spot on, IMO.

Good job well done!

We'd like to say "Thanks" & "Well Done" to Franck & Sheena - It was worth the trip up from Newcastle... The Best night of the year! You are STARS!!!!

See you next year!

Bill & Sara!x

I'd like to add a HUGE THANK YOU to Franck, Sheena and everyone else who helped organise this AMAZING event (Caroline etc). The venue is superb, the music was great (including the ceilidh tracks and the cheesy sillyness at the end!), the stovies, doughnuts, tea and coffe most welcome to keep us going through the night, and the entire event was absolutely incredibly well run.

For those of you who didn't buy tickets for this event - you really missed out! Better book for this year's Hogmanay party!!

For me - I'd better convert my new man to dancing, so he can come with me this year!

Also huge thankyou to thainmaggiet for arranging the bus - just a shame there were mixed messages, and we all ended up freezing our backsides off for 30 minutes waiting for it!

Ditto to everything said above was a fab new year. I had an amazing time. A big thankyou to everyone who organised and to everyone who was there and made it such a special night. Also big to Ducasi ( he knows why!) I Did have few alcoholic beveridges later in the night mind you........but was actually sober when on stage...........Shinyweestar I think you'll find it was the cha cha slide I so wish I had taken a picture of the views I had from the stage when every single person in the room was in sync....slide to the left, slide to the right......was fab lol. xxx

Thread Information