Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SPOILER thread for SCD - Strictly Come Dancing Spoilers - Read at your peril!!!!

Re: SPOILER thread for SCD - Strictly Come Dancing Spoilers - Read at your peril!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    This one is v dull, so just to say Andrew and Heather in the bottom two, Andrew voted out.
    As predicted on the other thread....
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_L View Post
    Prediction: John's public save him again, putting Andrew and Heather into the bottom two, and Andrew getting the boot.

Re: SPOILER thread for SCD - Strictly Come Dancing Spoilers - Read at your peril!!!!

i was lucky enough to be there last night, watch out tonight for an amazing routine by anton, vincent & 2 of the girls. so good they did it twice!

Commercial Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Genevieve View Post
    Sometimes you really need one of these you do

In fact - make that two. Anyway - I don't actually care about the competition part. I love watching the dances (especially the pro dances), and I really love watching how the celebs interact with their partners, and how they improve from week to week (incidents like Gethan's "tranformation" moment last year are wonderful to see)

I'm flat-out fascinated by how people relate to dance, learn to dance, and the barriers that we often put in the way of our learning. Knowing in advance who's going out would never spoil it for me in the slightest.

Exclamation Re: SPOILER thread for SCD - Strictly Come Dancing Spoilers - Read at your peril!!!!

In light of these spoiler thread things I wonder if I should start one for the films that are bound to be on over Christmas:
    In Titanic, the ship sinks
    In Babe he wins
    In Scrooge, Christmas Carol (on every channel), and the Muppet Christmas Carol he buys the biggest goose in the shop (on Christmas Day!)
    and the snowman melts!!!
    oh and for Eastenders, Coronation Street and Emmerdale read the TV Guides!!!
    Any more??????

Bah humbug!

Blog Entries

It was bit of a shocker tonight. The dance-off was Heather vs Rachel!! The judges voted out Heather. I can't believe John stayed in. Tonight was his worst performance, and I figured he'd be a gonner. But to see Rachel in the bottom 2 was very unexpected.
    Last edited by Lou; 8th-November-2008 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    It was bit of a shocker tonight. The dance-off was Heather vs Rachel!! The judges voted out Heather. I can't believe John stayed in. Tonight was his worst performance, and I figured he'd be a gonner. But to see Rachel in the bottom 2 was very unexpected.
    Eeek! I don't mind that Heather has gone as she really is in the bottom couple, but it's worrying for next week, when it's likely that John is going to get the worst marks but probably won't be in the bottom two, given his support. He's looking quite smug too, which I don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by Feelingpink View Post
    He's looking quite smug too, which I don't like.

I am surprised he stayed in after his smug comments

But with Rachel in the bottom 2 He is going to be very unpopular. And the illiterati might change their voting tactics

Formerly known as DavidJames David Bailey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Results from Digital Spy (earlier than normal):

Lisa v Cherie in the bottom two.

Cherie's out.

Damn, I'll have to re-vote now - still I've had a bad feeling about her for a couple of weeks now so it's not a major shock.

John's still indestructible.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Bailey View Post
    John's still indestructible.

Oh for bleeps sake.

That's just ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by David Bailey View Post
    ...John's still indestructible.
    Grrr! The judges were even 'gentle' with him last night - wondered if that tactic might have meant fewer people voted for John, but obviously not!

I just had to take a peek.

Quite suprised to see those two in the bottom two, but am relieved that the judges saved Lisa.

I can appreciate Cherie is technically very good at ballroom but for some strange reason I really don't like watching her dance.

There is now confusion on digital spy. Was it Cherie v Lisa (Cherie out) or was it Jodie v Christine (Jodie out)?

Either way, it's not John's fault but I'd rather see any of the others dance than him. I think they are not only better, they are more entertaining.

I'll stick with the original spoiler next time.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    I'll stick with the original spoiler next time.
    Oi!!! I thought you said 'no peeping'........you weak willed or what!

Elaine

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineB View Post
    Oi!!! I thought you said 'no peeping'........you weak willed or what!

Elaine
    Oh no. Caught red handed Once I'd watched the recording of the main show I found I was happy to know the result. What can I say?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkW View Post
    Oh no. Caught red handed Once I'd watched the recording of the main show I found I was happy to know the result. What can I say?
    OK - I'll let you off...........providing you promise to unplug your computer next Sunday..........bad, bad boy!

Elaine

Quote Originally Posted by Dottie View Post
    I can appreciate Cherie is technically very good at ballroom but for some strange reason I really don't like watching her dance.
    Me neither. It gives me the same uncomfortable feeling I get when I imagine my sister having sex with Scarface. I mean it's just indecent at their age.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post
    Me neither. It gives me the same uncomfortable feeling I get when I imagine my sister having sex with Scarface. I mean it's just indecent at their age.
    LOL - cheeky bugger.. we dont have sex anyway, we make lurrrrrrve.

Anyway.. you are right though, i think its the age thing. It doens't look good when an older lady gets too funky. Even though she has a fantastic figure and looks great for her age, it still doesn't look right even though i was shouting how well she was doing at the screen this week. I was very much GO ON GIRL YOU SHOW EM.....

Lisa did deserve to be in the dance off, she wasn't as good this week but i feel Len has a soft spot for her and it shows.

John will win it anyway i think so we are actually looking at who will get 2nd place and in the eyes of the dance world will be the winner.

I must admit though the John thing is funny and very entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    LOL - cheeky bugger.. we dont have sex anyway, we make lurrrrrrve.

Thread Information