Thread: Thank-you

Thank-you

This message goes out to two people, plus support team, who have never failed to innovate, always strived to accommodate and listened to those that matter.

Two people whose hard work and commitment are testament to what can be achieved when you have a passion for what you do and the drive to make it happen.

For 5 years there has been an event that has gone far and above the call of the average dancer. An event that provided an atmosphere of amazing ideas and pure enjoyment.
    It has stood as the iconic figure of our recent history within the MJ world and beyond. It has captured our hearts and stirred our emotions in ways not thought possible from a dance event.

Over the years John and Wes have been instrumental in evolving the hobby that we all know and love. For me the Southport JiveAddiction weekender has not just been a dance event, it has been an event that reunites friends, creates new ones, challenges and enlightens.

Personally, I am not interested in politics, allegiences or any other animosity. All I want to do is to say a huge THANK-YOU to John and Wes for raising the bar and proving an event that will live long in my memory.

It is apprecated more than you know.

Onward and upward.

Dickie Davies' love-child Cruella's Avatar

Re: Thank-you

Thank You John, Wes, Marianne and Chris.
    Hope you have many more years of success (even if it does half kill me 3 times a year)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul F View Post
    This message goes out to two people, plus support team, who have never failed to innovate, always strived to accommodate and listened to those that matter.

Two people whose hard work and commitment are testament to what can be achieved when you have a passion for what you do and the drive to make it happen.

For 5 years there has been an event that has gone far and above the call of the average dancer. An event that provided an atmosphere of amazing ideas and pure enjoyment.
    It has stood as the iconic figure of our recent history within the MJ world and beyond. It has captured our hearts and stirred our emotions in ways not thought possible from a dance event.

Over the years John and Wes have been instrumental in evolving the hobby that we all know and love. For me the Southport JiveAddiction weekender has not just been a dance event, it has been an event that reunites friends, creates new ones, challenges and enlightens.

All I want to do is to say a huge THANK-YOU to John and Wes for raising the bar and proving an event that will live long in my memory.

It is apprecated more than you know.

Onward and upward.

Well done Paul for starting this thread.

I could not say it better myself except to add a big thanks for providing independent teachers & DJs with the much needed platform to shine and grow. You deserve all the support you get.

Huge thanks to John & Wes and their good ladies Marianne & Chris.

It is testament to you that many teachers, DJs and dancers feel that you are much more than just organisers…you touched their hearts as true friends.

All the best for the new and exciting Eclipse events.

Ian & Mandy

To John and Wes

You deserve all the praise for all your efforts.

Under Par

You know when you dance you make the most fabulous friends, have the most fabulous memories and Southport was always the time when all those friends came together. Imagine explaining that to someone from outside who doesn't understand what dancing does for the soul, the heart and the spirit. Jon and Wes you both gave the dancers of Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales...to start with.. and then the rest of the world to joined in, [People come from France and America now..that I know of anyway] the opportunity to dance and party together.

Keep the chin up high, smile in face of adversity, be dignified and triumphant and walk tall, after all we may be moving across the country but we will still be together, and united in what we love together and that is dance.

Good luck Jon, Marianne, Wes and Chris

From

Rosie

xxxx
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Thread Information