Thread: Edinburgh Tango Weekend and the very lovely LuLu Baby!

Edinburgh Tango Weekend and the very lovely LuLu Baby!

Okay, folks, I'm feeling very guilty here and need a charming Scotsman (or any man, really!) to step in and rescue a damsel in distress! The very gorgeous, sweet and all round lovely LuLu Baby has been really looking forward to the Tango weekend in Edinburgh, which takes place this weekend (30/31 August), for months. We were going to book onto it together, but being a typical man, I left it waaaay too late to book and now I have to work in London this weekend, so can no longer go. Unfortunately, due to gender balancing, there are no spaces left for single women, so it looks like Louise may miss out, unless i can find somebody to step in and book with her as a couple.

The cost of a platinum ticket, which includes four workshops, and parties on both Saturday and Sunday evenings, is a bargainus £75. £75!!!Who would believe that you could get a whole weekend of entertainment for such a tiny sum of money? We should add that to the 'Credit Crunch' thread as a money saver! As if that's not enough, not only do you get more dancing than you could shake a stick at for your £75, but you also get to learn one of the most passionate and sexy dances with a gob smackingly, hot, 21 year old blonde who could body roll for Britain!

Phew! Having read that over again, I'm actually tempted to quit my job just so that I can spend a weekend on the dance floor with her! In fact, I'm sure there are dozens of men all over the country desperately PM-ing me to reserve the place, but wait, there's more! (I really need to stop watching QVC!) I know they say that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is, but in this case, this really is the offer of a lifetime! In order to alleviate my guilt further I'm willing to contribute towards the cost of a ticket for the weekend to the tune of £35, meaning that it will cost you just £40. Yes, you did read that correctly. £40 for a whole weekend of Tango with LuLu Baby!!!! I know, I'm typing it and I can barely believe it. All of that for just £40! Come on, guys, what are you waiting for? If you're sitting at home thinking about how much you would love a weekend of Tango, but can't justify the cost, this is the chance you've been waiting for. Send me a PM and let's put a smile back on LuLu's face...

Re: Edinburgh Tango Weekend and the very lovely LuLu Baby!

Oh, come on, people! A whole weekend of dancing Tango with a gorgeous, young woman. Are there really no takers? I just need one man who wants to learn Tango. Surely there must be somebody out there who fancies it?

Right, let's cut to the chase. Louise really wants to go on this course, but can't unless she can find a man to book with. I really want her to go on the course, because I know how much she's been looking forward to it. So here's the deal. If I get a PM from someone tomorrow who would like to go, and is willing to book as a couple with Louise, I'll pay for it. Yes, you will get to go on the course and dance with a hot blonde all weekend for free; nothing; nada; rien; gratis! This is the deal of the decade. The century. The millenium, even! It's an offer too good to miss. So don't! PM me now and reserve your place...!

Happy days!! The spot has been filled and Cinderella shall go to the ball

Cue one very happy LuLu Baby

I am gobsmacked at the lengths you have gone to here, sweetheart! If you had told me what you were planning to do, I would never have agreed to it! Thankyou so much, though But I do feel really guilty, I have to admit! I am gutted that you can't come with me... Maybe for once in my life I can teach you some styling tips! I don't know what to say... I'm in shock. I owe you one, big time!

As for this...

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Monkey View Post
    you also get to learn one of the most passionate and sexy dances with a gob smackingly, hot, 21 year old blonde who could body roll for Britain!
    I was about to offer a free lap dance too! Looks like I won't need to now!

Cue one very happy LuLu Baby
    You can say that again!

Thankyou so much, sweetheart. This means such a lot to me.

Lou x x x

Honey, you're very welcome, but Sssshhhhh!!! I'm trying to create a bad boy image here! Apparently it works much better with girls...

Honey, you're very welcome, but Sssshhhhh!!! I'm trying to create a bad boy image here! Apparently it works much better with girls...
    Yeah, it certainly worked with me... No, but honestly, thankyou... I could say a lot more, but don't want to destroy your "bad boy" image, and I know how much you hate soppy...

You've got a lot of work to do then! I admit the exterior image is going well but us girls like a man that is bad through and through not just on the edges!

Well, where to start... I'm on a real high at the moment. I had such a fantastic weekend! I have sore feet, sore shoulders, sore hips... Ok, I guess everything hurts... And... I'm exhausted! All signs of a great weekend! It was sooo worth it!

The tango workshops were just so good, I've learnt so much. Stefano and Alexandra are fantastic teachers, and dancers. Their dancing on Saturday night was amazing I always wanted to learn Argentine Tango from the first time I saw it - it's beautiful. This weekend has given me the boost I needed to go for it. I'm definitely going to start getting lessons. I got 2 dances with Stefano on Saturday night, it was wonderful - I was lost in the moment. What a lovely lead he is. I'm sure my love for the dance has nothing to do with the fact that he was wearing a suit, and had a lovely accent, and could dance tango Alexandra, well what can I say! Those legs, wow! Beautiful dancer...

A huge thanks to all of the guys for the lovely dances, and for making my weekend so good - there's too many people to mention, and I don't want to miss anyone out... I didn't have a bad dance all weekend! The corn exchange is such a great venue. I spent most of the night in the blues/tango room... Was good to practise what I had learnt. I really enjoyed last night's party too - it was a really nice atmosphere. I couldn't get into ceroc at all last night, sorry! I was in tango mode... Thanks to the guys for putting up with me.

Just a few things... Had a lovely first dance with Claire S - lovely lead! Claire and I shouldn't be allowed near each other while practising tango though, as we kept laughing at each other (it was her fault, not mines - I'm a good girl!). Aurion - I do apologise for getting all annoyed during one of the lessons, I'm such a perfectionist! I was concentrating on what I was doing, and then the next thing, somebody bumps into me - grrrr. Poor Aurion got the brunt of it, as he was my partner at the time. Aurion, I thought we did really well in the class - was so funny when Stefano stopped us and said "very good" in his lovely accent and we tried so hard to stop ourselves from jumping up and screaming

Not sure if anyone will remember the thread regarding my loss of confidence... But this weekend has given me such a boost.

A huge thanks to Franck and Sheena for organising it, you guys put in so much work. It is appreciated. There was one person missing over the weekend, which was a shame, but it couldn't be helped. Missed you. But I have sooo much to show you! A very special thankyou, as I had given up hope of going, but you stepped in and saved the day Thanks also to DD who stepped in at the very last minute.

Tango, here I come!

Lou x

Thread Information