• Fri - Utopia (Ceroc Worcestershire) - Evesham

6 17.14%
  • Fri - Chesham - Blues room extra night

5 14.29%
  • Fri - Red Hot Jive - Beeston, Nottingham

0 0%
  • Sat - Red Hot Jive - Kirby Muxlowe, Leicestershire

1 2.86%
  • Sat - Ceroc UK - West Bridgford (Nottingham)

2 5.71%
  • sat- ceroc-hammersmith

12 34.29%
  • Sat - Mojive freestyle - Bournemouth Pavilion.

0 0%
  • sat - ceroc - solihull

1 2.86%
  • Sun - ceroc shrewsbury- shrewsbury

1 2.86%
  • Mon - bossa nova freestyle 7pm

2 5.71%
  • Mon - Day of workshops, BBQ and Freestyle @ Jivecraft Hickstead.

1 2.86%
  • Sat - The Big Sat Night Dance - Woking

0 0%
  • Sun - The Boat

2 5.71%
  • Mon - WCS - Trent Park

3 8.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Who's going where? Bank Holiday Weekend 22nd/23rd/24th August 2008

Hammersmith last night was one of the best night's I've had in a long time!

It was lovely to see Fletch, I was sooo jealous of her black and white outfit, if only those shoes had been the right size I'd have been off and away with them!!

Jo and Shannon are just getting better and better. Had loads of dances with Jo (thanks hun), he's gonna have queues of girls waiting to dance with him as he gets older!

DTS that tattoo looks fabby, I do love dancing with you, always great fun.

Drathzel was lovely to see you, glad you had a good evening!

Mini mac congrats on getting into College, sorry we didn't get to dance!

Riaz thanks for my dances, great fun as always and we even managed to dance to the whole track this time!

Hammersmith really was a great night for me! I didn't have a bad dance all night and had a couple of amazing dances when it felt like it was just me and my dance partner on the floor. Had a great laugh as well although I am sure I am going to pay as a result of it!

Re: Who's going where? Bank Holiday Weekend 22nd/23rd/24th August 2008

I too had a great time last night. I was surprised as I'd turned up in a bad mood, and was anticipating a night of struggling to get dances as I was sure it would show in my face. But had two dances straight off, polished off my glass of wine and suddenly my mood had lifted, and the night just continued to improve.

I thought that the music was great - a good combination of tracks, and I found time to chat to several people. Lovely to see and dance with DTS and Gerry, as hadn't seen either in a while. Also lovely to meet Black Isle Boy and partner - well done for identifying me! Hope you both come down again soon - I want more dances with BIB

Fletch, first time I've seen you since you were T&Sed. Have to say that I love the hair.

Oh, and watch out for the pizza thief... MiniMac - you owe me a cookie

Quote Originally Posted by sway View Post
    no way i have beaten fletch to the post ..... soz babe lol

I DID A BALLROOM DROP ON FLETCH WOW

:

wow your fab, its was the first time a female has done one of them on me. (im not counting Tor)

Quote Originally Posted by Georgious dancer View Post
    Hammersmith last night was one of the best night's I've had in a long time!

It was lovely to see Fletch, I was sooo jealous of her black and white outfit, if only those shoes had been the right size I'd have been off and away with them!!

Jo and Shannon are just getting better and better. Had loads of dances with Jo (thanks hun), he's gonna have queues of girls waiting to dance with him as he gets older!

Riaz thanks for my dances, great fun as always and we even managed to dance to the whole track this time!

I don't think the dress was appropriate for dancing in but it felt good.

Joe and Shannon were asked to dance all night by loads of people, just shows the mentality on London, there new and different i'll have a dance with them, unlike the Midlands where its who are they and they look good i'm not asking them.

OMG

what a weekend its only just finished, Geroguious Dancer is on her way back to London.

Evesham

As always fab night, music was brill there were a few people moaning it was to slow all night, I had to point out that it was Utopia and that was what Utopia was about they hadn't realised.

SWAY are dances are getting better every time.

Poi Boy fab thank you.

Ringo and Star lovely to see you, star loved the 't' shirt.

From Evesham I drove to Bristol.

shopping all day in Bristol.

Hammersmith.

This was my best hammersmith ever, Annetts music was awsom.

Considering the heat, the blowers did keep everything as cool as possible.

I had a combination of wonderful dances and chats.

Back to Bristol before heading back home.

I did intend going to Rock and Roll on Sunday with Genivive, I was almost out the door stockings suspenders and new rock and roll dress and had a message from MadBird to say she was off to Derby for a Northern Soul weekend, that was it the thought of me sitting around waiting to be asked for a dance at R&R or dancing all night......the dress was off and the flair's were on, I had a cracking time, but not sure if getting in at 2am was the most sensible thing as I had to get up at 6.30 to do a car boot!

Last night we went to the Bossanova, wonderful it didn't Finnish in the end till about 12.15 Pizza and wedges just what the doctor ordered.

I felt like my feet were on fire, I was dancing the best I have danced in a long time.

i'm in bits now nothing new there then

Yes what a weekend, thanks for having me last night fletch I had a great time, the perfect ending to a fantastic weekend!

I had a magical weekend, lots of great WCS dances on Friday at Funky Bloo Monkey, this event is getting better and better, it seems that dancers are driving greater distances to get there.

Hammersmith, Annette played a blinding set through the nite and I had lots of great dances.
    It was lovely to see Sharon again, thanks for asking me for a dance this time.

Shannon her daughter is already a cracking dancer, she is definitely one to watch especially with her Dance partner Joe

Danced with Drathzel from Northern Ireland, she has attitude and musicality it abundance, it’s a joy to be on the same dance floor as her.

One Lady named Barbara made my day, she said “it was great that you still loved to Modern Jive and that I hadn’t become a WCS hot shot”. This comment just made my weekend.

Berkhamsted was fun, the lovely female teacher has just started teaching again after a year away, she is a truly an inspirational character as she has just comeback from breast cancer, she looks great and I told her so. The great big smile told a million stories.

On Monday Lee gave me some news which has had me on Cloud Nine ever since, thanks again to all the teachers and fellow WCS’ingers who have given me support and help on this journey that I have just really started, who knows maybe my two left feet are not so bad after all.

Finally back in Scotland after my travels. We had a great time at Hammersmith, and many many thanks to Twirly for looking after us so well. And yes, they were the sparkliest shoes I've ever seen (tiggerbabe, you've got competition!).

Really enjoyed my dances with Twirly, Astro, and of course Fletch...you all need to come up to Scotland very soon, pretty please. Shame I didn't get a dance with DTS, but Fiona really enjoyed hers!

Unfortunately I have absolutely trashed my feet, so didn't get any more dancing done in London after hammersmith, but roll on Kirriemuir and Edinburgh Utopia w/e...

Thread Information