Thread: Revenge of the weakest...

Revenge of the weakest...

Thought I'd bring up the topic of revenge. Over the years I've heard some really terrible stories on revenge; my favourite being, one from my old boss.

After she discovered her boyfriend had been cheating on her, she carefully and painstakingly unpicked the hem on his curtains, placed prawns inside, then carefully re-stitched them...

The only thing I've done remotely like that was once, swapping the labels on my current bosses food collection, so when he offered his guests something light for lunch, all he could find in his cupboard was pork and prune soup.

Anyone else got any stories like that?

No one has responded on this ?

Maybe us dancers are all to nice

For 'revenge' I once didn't put the milk away but that as bad as it gets.

ps I assume shooting someone doesn't count ?

Blog Entries
    Not really revenge, but....

one of my friends at uni was a fanatical music lover - he was very critical of my music tastes (honestly, some people just don't understand how profound synth-pop can be), his collection was painstakingly alphabetised and all CDs were returned to their case immediately on being removed from the player, and were carefully aligned so that when you opened the case the CD was perfectly straight.... And he carried over this fanaticism to other people's collections (including mine) when he came visiting. Shortly after a particularly scathing attach on Nik Kershaw's talent (my first ever FAVOURITE artist and BIG CRUSH) I was over in his room having tea when he popped out to the gents; seizing my opportunity, I quickly swapped several of his CDs between cases and left them all skew-whiff. It probably seemed funnier to me at the time than it does in the telling :sorry

However, he never said anything about it but I'm sure he had his suspicions

Revenge is a dish best eaten cold

We had a particularly bombastic works engineer who was not well liked, he seemed to go out of his way to upset everyone in the department.
    Some of the lads on my section went sea fishing and brought back a Plaice which they stapled under one of his desk drawers.
    This was done on a friday afternoon on one of the hottest weekends of the year, said engineer came into work on the following tuesday.
    This was in a sealed temperature controlled office.
    I'll leave it for you to imagine the smell
    You could still smell it 18 months later.

Registered User Tazmanian Devil's Avatar

Re: Revenge of the weakest...

Originally posted by Pammy
    After she discovered her boyfriend had been cheating on her, she carefully and painstakingly unpicked the hem on his curtains, placed prawns inside, then carefully re-stitched them...

Nice one it sounds like he deserved it!!

I love the one about the fish under the desk!

I remembered another one, one of the engineers has always been known as being rather tight when it comes to the sharing of cakes etc. When people go away it’s customary to buy chocolates and bring them back for the rest of the office etc. Well, he was always known as *if someone else is buying, he’s eating, but he’s never buying* etc. Anyway, one of the lads got fed up with him, so brought in some laxative chocolate , broke it up, and put it on the communcal *help yourself* tray. Needless to say, said guy was busy tucking in to his hearts content all afternoon; went home; lot of traffic I believe that night

He was never so keen at over-indulging in the future, although nothing was ever said about the outcome

I do work with some meanies!

Thread Information