Thread: Is It Just Me??

Donna

Is It Just Me??

ok whinge mode on...

The last month or so, it's been one thing after another health wise.. which isn't like me. Normally I'm very healthy, rarely have to make a trip to the docs...but I must say.. i think they're fed up of seeing me now!

It started about 5 weeks ago -

Week 1 - infection of the bladder
    Week 2 - infection in my foot which left me unable to walk properly
    Week 3 - Heavy cold and cough
    Week 4 - Still have cough, cold gone, feeling very chesty
    Week 5 - still have a cough... cold is coming back.. and so is the infection in the bladder.

I keep waking up early.. only getting 4-5 hours sleep a night, feel hot and feverish at night, yes, the bags are now starting to show, I'm breaking out in spots and my skin is looking very tired...

Now, I don't fancy going on any more anti biotics because the last thing I want on my endless list of symptoms is a bad stomach.

I have noticed the last couple of days a swelling on the right side of throat and the swelling spreads right up to jaw line. Any docs or pharmacists on line that can give me some advice on what could be wrong or anyone had similar symptoms all in one go?

Whinge mode off....

Blog Entries

Re: Is It Just Me??

Old age.
    No point fighting it, get your tartan blanket out, make yourself a flask of Bovril and get yourself a huge handbag full of coppers, mothballs and out of date coupons.

Blog Entries

I do know where your coming from Donna. Its been the same for me.

Foot - still hobbling from minor op of veruccas being removed. Its gone on for ever and driving me insane.
    Womens stuff - ongoing, waiting for appointment with gynocolgist to get problems sorted out (sorry guys women stuff) - whilst waiting experiencing nightmare monthlys
    Wrist - since accident in car (lexus) i have suffered weak wrists. Putting sons new trainers on yesterday, i heard it go click and now i cant pick anything up with left hand as it keeps collapsing on me.
    Hayfever - been worse than ever this year. Constant runny nose.
    Hair - falling out from constant bleaching

Still, good news is, foot has scabbed over and can now take a shower without tesco's bag on it.

And have decided to ditch the blonde. Will be changing my colour today.

OOOh and ive lost another 6ib in last 6 weeks.

yaaaay.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    Foot - still hobbling from minor op of veruccas being removed. Its gone on for ever and driving me insane.
    Womens stuff - ongoing, waiting for appointment with gynocolgist to get problems sorted out (sorry guys women stuff) - whilst waiting experiencing nightmare monthlys
    Wrist - since accident in car (lexus) i have suffered weak wrists. Putting sons new trainers on yesterday, i heard it go click and now i cant pick anything up with left hand as it keeps collapsing on me.
    So you're saying that you're hunched over (with pain), limping, with a deformed wrist, snotty face and balding? Phwoooar

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gav View Post
    So you're saying that you're hunched over (with pain), limping, with a deformed wrist, snotty face and balding? Phwoooar
    - I know, wot a catch eh!!

It's just you...

I'm great. Every day I get one less grey hair, I skin tautens, my wrinkles reduce and I get more and more fit, healthy and gorgeous.

Not down to diet or anything but a transference of my ills and aging to an anonymous person. I got the idea from "The picture of Dorian Gray" As I get younger and younger some poor misfortunate gets all my bladder infections, sleepless nights , spots , colds etc .

The victim unfortunately will also suffer poltergeist activity due to the arcane energies circling them.. malevolent spirits will flock round that person like moths round a flame.

To think I feel great and all I needed was a single strand of the victims hair.

Hmm.. tell me Donna.. when did we last bump into each other
    Last edited by Beowulf; 30th-July-2008 at 09:28 AM. Reason: lousy spelling !

Donna

Quote Originally Posted by Gav View Post
    that's cheered me up! lol.

Sorry trouble

Donna

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
    It's just you...The victim unfortunately will also suffer poltergeist activity due to the arcane energies circling them.. malevolent spirits will flock round that person like moths round a flame.
    Hey.. I'm freaked out. Please don't say things like that, I'm still yet recovering from my light bulb - unscrewing itself from the wall and flying across my room!

Hmm.. tell me Donna.. when did we last bump into each other
    I think I'd rather hear things go bump in the night than bump into you.

Last time I seen you was in ceroc champs....that's another thing.. my hair is starting to fall out. Hmmm... you witch!

Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post
    Hey.. I'm freaked out. my hair is starting to fall out. Hmmm... you witch!
    Please.. it's WARLOCK

It is a lonely life, the way of the necromancer... oh, yes. Lacrimae Mundi — the tears of the world

Anál nathrach, orth’ bháis’s bethad, do chél dénmha

Look into the eyes of The Dragon and despair!

Stray should recognise that

Donna

Please.. it's WARLOCK

It is a lonely life, the way of the necromancer... oh, yes. Lacrimae Mundi — the tears of the world

Anál nathrach, orth’ bháis’s bethad, do chél dénmha

Look into the eyes of The Dragon and despair!

Stray should recognise that

What language was that?

What language was that?
    it's an ancient Gaelic dialect used by druidic necromancers..

and memorised by geeks who watch too many films (I'll give you a clue.. Helen Mirrem , Nicol Williamson, Nigel Terry and Cherie Lunghi... it also "stars" Gabriel Byrne, Liam Neeson and Patrick Stewart.. but they're not top of the billing This film is from a time when they were little jobbing actors playing bit parts and small roles)

ok whinge mode on...

The last month or so, it's been one thing after another health wise.. which isn't like me. Normally I'm very healthy, rarely have to make a trip to the docs...but I must say.. i think they're fed up of seeing me now!

It started about 5 weeks ago -

Week 1 - infection of the bladder
    Week 2 - infection in my foot which left me unable to walk properly
    Week 3 - Heavy cold and cough
    Week 4 - Still have cough, cold gone, feeling very chesty
    Week 5 - still have a cough... cold is coming back.. and so is the infection in the bladder.

I keep waking up early.. only getting 4-5 hours sleep a night, feel hot and feverish at night, yes, the bags are now starting to show, I'm breaking out in spots and my skin is looking very tired...

Now, I don't fancy going on any more anti biotics because the last thing I want on my endless list of symptoms is a bad stomach.

I have noticed the last couple of days a swelling on the right side of throat and the swelling spreads right up to jaw line. Any docs or pharmacists on line that can give me some advice on what could be wrong or anyone had similar symptoms all in one go?

Whinge mode off....
    It is obvious... you need a good seeing to... Happy feelings, hormones racing, and no time for feeling ill.

I do know where your coming from Donna. Its been the same for me.

Still, good news is, foot has scabbed over and can now take a shower without tesco's bag on it.

And have decided to ditch the blonde. Will be changing my colour today.

OOOh and ive lost another 6ib in last 6 weeks.

yaaaay.
    So you are doing ok then?

Healthy as a snake. Keep the blonde it suits you,(probably too late).

DTS XXX XXX

Commercial Operator

Please.. it's WARLOCK
    I suppose that all explains why you now look like this:

As for the film quote - does this mean that Twirly's going to have to seal you up in a cave and abandon you at some point in the not-so-distant future?

(nothing like a good mashup of mythologies to get the imagination going)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dave the scaffolder View Post
    So you are doing ok then?

Healthy as a snake. Keep the blonde it suits you,(probably too late).

DTS XXX XXX
    yep, too late. At least thats got rid of one problem. Hair falling out should stop now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Donna

yep, too late. At least thats got rid of one problem. Hair falling out should stop now.
    looking good!

Well it does suit you my lovely.

DTS XXX XXX

i'm glad its not just me, i'm one of the fittest people I know especially for my age, but recently I was made to feel like someone that's always ill in the end I was scared to mention I had a sniffle cos they would say 'again ????? what's wrong with you?'

Nothing i'm normal by the sound of it and i'll give anyone a run for there money...........

Donna

Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
    i'm glad its not just me, i'm one of the fittest people I know especially for my age, but recently I was made to feel like someone that's always ill in the end I was scared to mention I had a sniffle cos they would say 'again ????? what's wrong with you?'

Nothing i'm normal by the sound of it and i'll give anyone a run for there money...........
    That's what I keep getting told ' There's always something wrong with you ' Feel like saying ' well, I'll give you something to bloody whinge about just now if you don't shut that hole in your face!'

Thread Information