Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EVE Online : The Empirian Age

Re: EVE Online : The Empirian Age

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadful Scathe View Post
    i could do - you still got time left in your account then ?
    honestly? I have NO-IDEA if I do !! Will have to check. Have given a couple of friends (some forum, some otherwise) access to my account. Don't know if anyone's actually using yet (which is why I keep checking the armory to see if I've got anything new or levelled up)

I might come back to wow somepoint. Eve isn't as much fun as I remember. too many people have left to play wow or have got to such a high level there's no enjoyment in it for them any more. RONA corp.. was one of the biggest multi facetted corps when I last played. Hungreds of memebrs in different sub corps, training , Production and PVP .. now the total number of members is about 90 .. of which you're lucky if there's 4 or 5 on a night.. and they're usually in 0.0 space where the pirates reign. I have not ventured below 0.6 yet my cruiser would be pirate fodder any lower than that !

I miss the camaraderie from WoW.. even though at the end that was rare as everyone was too busy (including me) to find time to meet up in game. perhaps I should just bite the bullet, get to lvl 70 and start raiding.

Have to get a new Mobo for my PC first (and while I'm at it.. some memory, a new quad core CPU, a couple of SLI gpu's ,a couple of Tb's of HDD , neural uplink cable, AI implant, .. wait.. I'll be lucky to get an old 286 !! )

I may see you soon. If you want to log in sometime DS let me know.. I'll check my account and make sure it's not in use.

EDIT

The god of coincidence and good timing stikes again. Apparently I was "seen" last night A guy from work here.. (Nice guy.. bit of a nutter).. was online last night. He bumped into "someone who's name began with S" who was very helpful to him he said. (Sparkles??) he's apparently started up a new warrior character on my account as my "bird scared him" lol. he's only on to get a feel of the game and see if he wants to buy an account of his own.

so obviously this means I still have game time on my account DS.. am sure my friend won't mind sharing it if you like (personally I don't think he'll stick at it long anyway)
    Last edited by Beowulf; 28th-August-2008 at 08:59 AM. Reason: extra info

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

Re: EVE Online : The Empirian Age

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
    Have to get a new Mobo for my PC first (and while I'm at it.. some memory, a new quad core CPU, a couple of SLI gpu's ,a couple of Tb's of HDD , neural uplink cable, AI implant, .. wait.. I'll be lucky to get an old 286 !! )

I've got 2 ati crossfire cards im selling - got a new 2 gpu board. Surely you can salvage bits of your old pc though ? Whats its spec ?

Thread Information