Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fresh Freestyle Leicester

Re: Fresh Freestyle Leicester

Quote Originally Posted by Steven666 View Post
    I think that tall lady had been dancing for a year and directed to me by someone. That someone being Moondancer...
    Oh we were definitely passing each other the ones we enjoyed, whenever we happened to come off the floor near each other! Do you recognise my description, cos I am now TOTALLY confused about who you were....

Commercial Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Moondancer View Post
    So did I miss you, Sinner? What do you look like?
    ermm an old fart with dodgy hips, hence the belief I can dance well, when in reality I am desperately trying to stay on my feet

Oh we were definitely passing each other the ones we enjoyed, whenever we happened to come off the floor near each other! Do you recognise my description, cos I am now TOTALLY confused about who you were....
    By the sounds of it, I'm definately the guy in black with stubble. A doctored pic of me is in my profile (and avatar) if that helps.

I couldn't figure out who you were, are you still blond?? There was a tall lady, nice clothes (casual-ish), based near the chairs at the front right of stage, very good dancer, but she wasn't blond.

...Oh dear, maybe DTS danced with one of your friends and thinks it was me!
    That was Clare Fletch. She was behind us with Tor.

It;s like an episode of Coronation Street on here at the moment, Must be a northern thing.

DTS XXX XX

Quote Originally Posted by dave the scaffolder View Post
    That was Clare Fletch. She was behind us with Tor.

It;s like an episode of Coronation Street on here at the moment, Must be a northern thing.

DTS XXX XX
    Nothing like a random bit of gossip. Better than being miserable like in Eastenders.

By the sounds of it, I'm definately the guy in black with stubble. A doctored pic of me is in my profile (and avatar) if that helps.
    It's the yellow eyelids that are confusing me...I just don't remember them.

Who's Tor? Was she the lady in the hat?

The tall lady I'm thinking about was wearing ?combats and a halterneck top I think. Cool dancer, anyway.

...and Sinner doesn't have a picture, so that doesn't really help either!

I am actually beginning to think knitting may be an alternative to dancing for a hobby.

Tor was in the hat with orange top and Clare was tall lady sat next to her, Fletch was tall blonde in green dress danced on stage with me just like Pams People and Mikey was and still is gorgeous.

DTS XXX XXX

Next time I go to a freestyle, as well as wearing a white carnation, I will have to take phone snaps of the dancers I have enjoyed the most...

...meantime if I don't get a move on I shall miss the start of the class tonight!

Forgot a couple of people of significance on the 1st post.

Board Rider marvellous lead and cheeky as a kitten.

Fruity Oranges...Superb mover and another cheeky kitten.

DTS XXX XXX
    And here I was thinking I was a canine's reproductive organs
    Love you to DTS

Dickie Davies' love-child Cruella's Avatar

I'm not good at describing people, but distinguishing features I do remember from downstairs were a very tall bloke, a tall bloke with a trilby hat, a tall Latin looking bloke, a bloke who was snoozing in the corner at the back with whom I also had the last dance or thereabouts, a bloke in black with a dark stubble head and matching goatee (no hang on, that describes at least 10 men I danced with)…Anyone recognise any forumites from those descriptions?
    Very tall bloke would probably be Alan (not a forumite) He was at one time snoozing at the back too So maybe they are the same person. Tall bloke in the trilby was 'Tsh' and I'm pretty sure it is Steven 666 you are talking about with the goatee.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruella View Post
    Very tall bloke would probably be Alan (not a forumite) He was at one time snoozing at the back too So maybe they are the same person. Tall bloke in the trilby was 'Tsh' and I'm pretty sure it is Steven 666 you are talking about with the goatee.
    Thanks Cruella.
    The snoozer wasn't tall, but was wearing a white shirt with criss cross lines on it. I think the goatee probably was Steven666.

Why would anyone snooze at an event like that??? ...Lightweights with no stamina!!

Next time I go to a freestyle, as well as wearing a white carnation, I will have to take phone snaps of the dancers I have enjoyed the most...

...meantime if I don't get a move on I shall miss the start of the class tonight!

or just ask fletch, she seems to know everyone

I am actually beginning to think knitting may be an alternative to dancing for a hobby.

Tor was in the hat with orange top and Clare was tall lady sat next to her, Fletch was tall blonde in green dress danced on stage with me just like Pams People and Mikey was and still is gorgeous.

DTS XXX XXX
    glad I made such an impression on you DTS it was Yellow, with green accessories.

OK i'll let you off, the rest of the outfit that eveining were green

Thanks Cruella.
    The snoozer wasn't tall, but was wearing a white shirt with criss cross lines on it. I think the goatee probably was Steven666.

Why would anyone snooze at an event like that??? ...Lightweights with no stamina!!::

Alan had a black shirt on, well he did when I was doing my usuall unbuttoning routeen.

Moondancer, if your looking for stamina, your on.....what do you recon Steven666 do you think we have any compertition

Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
    Moondancer, if your looking for stamina, your on.....what do you recon Steven666 do you think we have any compertition
    No-one would beat me for stamina. Hahaha!

Hi Moondancer
    I may have been the guy in Black with the goatee. I was at the back of the blues room for most of the night.

Dan x

Quote Originally Posted by Jivingdan View Post
    Hi Moondancer
    I may have been the guy in Black with the goatee. I was at the back of the blues room for most of the night.

Dan x
    Fight, fight, fight, lol.

Then hello again Dan (or Steven)...anyone else want to come out of the woodwork? I'm not hunting anyone down, I was just curious!

I don't know how I missed you, Fletch, but I've managed not to see who you were at Marcus Garvey as well, yet you sound quite unmissable. Zero points to me for observation. But what's with these people who need to go home early or have a nap? I was good for at least another three hours of dancing.

...you unbutton men's shirts when you do blues? Really? I didn't know, but as I said, I've only just starting doing blues. Is that like when men are supposed to ask women if they mind dips and drops - women are supposed to ask men if they mind their shirts being unbuttoned?

Ceroc DJ

I've been without broadband for a few weeks and it's my first chance to reply.

I'm certain that we are working to avoid any nasty clashes which can only be a good thing. In particular, Rugby, Daventry and Leicester should be on separate nights. In December, we have already moved Rugby to the Friday to avoid a Saturday night clash.

The venue still has so much untapped potential. there's a room behind the stage and a separate room with bar in the same building.

I'm pleased everyone enjoyed last Saturday and feel the next time, we can make it even more special.

I don't know how I missed you, Fletch, but I've managed not to see who you were at Marcus Garvey as well, yet you sound quite unmissable. Zero points to me for observation. But what's with these people who need to go home early or have a nap? I was good for at least another three hours of dancing.

...you unbutton men's shirts when you do blues? Really? I didn't know, but as I said, I've only just starting doing blues. Is that like when men are supposed to ask women if they mind dips and drops - women are supposed to ask men if they mind their shirts being unbuttoned?
    I don't mind honest

No don't worry about having your shirt unbuttoned thats speacial to Alan.

JiveAddicted has to show me his underpants

No-one would beat me for stamina. Hahaha!
    yaeh yaeh come and have a go if ya think your hard enough

Fight, fight, fight, lol.

:

rep xx

[quote=fletch;487826]

glad I made such an impression on you DTS it was Yellow, with green accessories.

OK i'll let you off, the rest of the outfit that eveining were green

Me and fashion are not the best of mates, and never have been.

Me shopping with a woman.

Her "Do you like this"?

Me I have no opinion on the subject, whatever I say will be wrong, if you like it you buy it.

DTS XXX XXX

anyone else want to come out of the woodwork? I'm not hunting anyone down, I was just curious!
    I'm hopeless at remembering people - you'll have to remind me who you are next time we meet... I was the one in the hat.

Sean

Thread Information