Thread: Dancing in London

Dancing in London

Hey there. I'm coming to Central London this week and I'm going to be there Monday night and Tuesday night and was wondering if anyone could recommend any MJ classes. Anything nice and large/busy really. Not sure which ones are the best to go to.

What is sugar reef/tiger tiger like?

Re: Dancing in London

Sugar Reef is a great venue run by Jive Nation, but has been quite quiet recently, so may not be what you are looking for. Jive Nation also run the classes in the Tiger Tiger venue and these are a lot busier, so worth a visit. The floor isn't ideal , but the atmosphere is great. Bear in mind that these are night club venues, so different from the usual Ceroc / LeRoc classes, if that's what you are used to.

As far as Ceroc is concerned, I believe the Tuesday night class in Ashton's is pretty good, although I think it has been moved to Wembley this week. On Monday nights, Ceroc run a night club class in EC2. I haven't been, but I know Dale is a very good teacher and great fun, so I'm sure it will be a good class. (Just for the record, David, that was a personal opinion, not advertising! )

In fact, there are a load of classes in and around London on Monday and Tuesday nights. Have a look here for details...

To be honest, I haven't danced in Central London for a while now, other than Sugar Reef last week, so can't really comment on how busy or good the classes are at the moment, but I'm sure you'll have a good time, wherever you go

Thread Information