Thread: That'll teach her

That'll teach her

It appears to me that women are often the cause of punch-ups, when they inflame the dispute between a couple of blokes which might, in their absence, have been nothing more vicious than a staring match with a bit of verbal.

So I was pleased to see that the woman who was the cause of the death in a Sainsbury's check-out queue the other night has been charged with murder. Not accessory, not inciting, but murder itself.

I was in the visitor's gallery at the Old Bailey in a murder case which involved a single punch - the victim dropped like a brick and smashed his skull open on the tarmac. That's why punching someone is a serious crime, even if it results in no particularly serious injury. The chain of cause and effect needs to be highlighted much more.

Re: That'll teach her

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shnikov View Post
    ... So I was pleased to see that the woman who was the cause of the death in a Sainsbury's check-out queue the other night has been charged with murder. Not accessory, not inciting, but murder itself....
    It's not every time that the CPS make such sensible decisions...

I was involved in just such an incident in a pub just a few days ago. The woman concerned (who IMHO was old enough to know better) gleefully repeated to her boyfriend something 'suggestive' another guy had said to her (apparently in jest). He then gets all macho and possessive and starts threatening a punch up. The woman purports to abhor violence but she sat there in silence and did nothing to calm the situation although she could have stopped it with a few words. At the beginning I wasn’t involved at all but I ended up physically separating the 2 guys, one of whom is a semi professional boxer. If it really had come to blows, the smaller guy would have been slaughtered.

No one seems to see any fault in all this on the part of the woman. But what on earth did she expect to happen? She was obviously ‘testing’ her boyfriend and was thrilled by all the excitement. The boyfriend thinks it’s wonderful that his ‘bird’ is so honest as they’ve promised never to hide anything from each other (aaahhhh) but I think there are cases where honesty is definitely not the best policy. In the Sainsbury’s case, I’m glad they’ve seen sense, although what will happen when it actually comes to court remains to be seen.

BLOODY WOMEN I am telling you they are the Devils work.

It happens so often they get into a situation and then run to their boyfriend, he then kicks off.

If the woman had the moral fibre to deal with the situation in the 1st place, half the violence in the world would stop.

The devils work .... everyone of them.

And I am not kidding on this one sport fans.

DTS XXX XXX

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dave the scaffolder View Post
    BLOODY WOMEN

DTS XXX XXX
    is that so.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    is that so.
    Ok just some of them then.

DTS XXX XXX

Ok just some of them then.

DTS XXX XXX
    running scared?

BLOODY WOMEN I am telling you they are the Devils work.

It happens so often they get into a situation and then run to their boyfriend, he then kicks off.

If the woman had the moral fibre to deal with the situation in the 1st place, half the violence in the world would stop.

DTS XXX XXX
    Yes - but who tells them in the first place that they need protecting - BLOODY MEN!!! "Don't worry darling - if you're in trouble just tell me, I'll deal with it. I'll look after you"

If girls were taught from an early age that they had to look after themselves they'd be quite capable but strong women are seen as a threat by most men. Hence the 'please look after me' attitude that you lot find soooooo endearing!!! So you see its all your fault.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brighton Belle View Post
    Yes - but who tells them in the first place that they need protecting - BLOODY MEN!!! "Don't worry darling - if you're in trouble just tell me, I'll deal with it. I'll look after you"

If girls were taught from an early age that they had to look after themselves they'd be quite capable but strong women are seen as a threat by most men. Hence the 'please look after me' attitude that you lot find soooooo endearing!!! So you see its all your fault.

but not only that, some men go and say something all by themselves, without any comment from the woman but an assumption they have made all by themselves.

but not only that, some men go and say something all by themselves, without any comment from the woman but an assumption they have made all by themselves.
    Good god woman, are you saying that some men try and attempt independent thought and action

Next you'll be saying that they occasionally try to lead when they're dancing!

Should be stopped I say. Keep us men in our places. There would be far less trouble............

Quote Originally Posted by dep View Post
    running scared?
    Damned sguigling baby.

Men on one side Women on the other side.

DTS XXX XXX

Quote Originally Posted by Agente Secreto View Post
    Good god woman, are you saying that some men try and attempt independent thought and action

Next you'll be saying that they occasionally try to lead when they're dancing!

Should be stopped I say. Keep us men in our places. There would be far less trouble............
    Men leading?? Now there's a novel idea. Obviously us girls let you think that you're in charge some of the time but it's all a cunning ruse. I'm sure you're in no doubt really.

I must say I only go for strong confident women.
    Cant stand girly girly trouts. Trouble is a strong confident woman who is more than my match anything less would be a pain in the arse, and not my type.

DTS XXX XXX

I must say I only go for strong confident women.
    Cant stand girly girly trouts. Trouble is a strong confident woman who is more than my match anything less would be a pain in the arse, and not my type.

DTS XXX XXX
    Very glad to hear it! Girly girly types annoy the hell out of me as well. I may be looking at them from a slightly different perspective from you as I'm not planning to start a relationship with one any time soon but for example in films when you get some stupid tart screaming her head off I want to slap them! (I'm not really the violent type - honest!)

Very glad to hear it! Girly girly types annoy the hell out of me as well. I may be looking at them from a slightly different perspective from you as I'm not planning to start a relationship with one any time soon but for example in films when you get some stupid tart screaming her head off I want to slap them! (I'm not really the violent type - honest!)
    You're absolutely right, but I find 'pretty boys' just as annoying as 'girly girls'!

is that so.

Understatement.

Wish I could master it like that.

I googled the story of what happened, I know I will be corrected if I get it wrong. But it appears that a woman got her husband to come into the store and pointed out the youth that was causing her problems. The husband then went and attacked the wrong person, who was an innocent bystander. Right ok,,, yes she got her husband all fired up to fight, and that led to this poor man losing his life, but did the husband have to take the action he did, could he not have called the police, got the store staff to call security, told his wife to shut up and that he was not getting involved. Could he not have thought things out for himself instead of losing control and acting like the big macho bull dog????

I hate violence and yes some men do encourage women to act the little lost woman cos they get a thrill out of protecting...er I mean controlling them. And some women like to act the little girl lost cos they think that acting dumb and dumber makes them more attractive. She must have known how her husband would react to the situation, and he should not have taken the action he did.

It will be interesting to see the outcome, and if the court do uphold a verdict of murder against her.
    Last edited by rubyred; 17th-June-2008 at 12:29 AM.
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    She must have known how her husband would react to the situation,
    indeed, and she should bear as much of the blame because of it.

Thread Information