Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Fletch On TV

Re: Fletch On TV

Im a bit confused ,wasnt Fletch filmed dancing the weekend before ?

Is that just part of the show, ie this is what they do in their private life

Quote Originally Posted by stewart38 View Post
    Im a bit confused ,wasnt Fletch filmed dancing the weekend before ?

Is that just part of the show, ie this is what they do in their private life
    your confusing me me S38

I was on the Trinny and Susanah show, yes its filmed, as far as I know it was the first time for Trinny had done Ceroc and the 1st time Susanah did Karioke, that was the idea, swoping places to see how the other one does things.

I hope this has come out, its me and the other girls
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dickie Davies' love-child Cruella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
    I hope this has come out, its me and the other girls
    Are they before or after pictures? You don't look any different to how I've seen you look in the past. They obviously found it impossible to improve you if they are after ones!.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruella View Post
    Are they before or after pictures? You don't look any different to how I've seen you look in the past.
    Before - see below. (Also Fletch was in prime position in the centre of the photo, which was lifesize).

I was asked to wear one of my most outragous outfits, we were going to copy somthing similar for Trinny to wear, so I wen't on the internet and go an idea of her, and one of the things she realy didn't like was her knee's so I put her in fishnets and long socks over the knees.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruella View Post
    Are they before or after pictures? You don't look any different to how I've seen you look in the past. They obviously found it impossible to improve you if they are after ones!.
    and there was me trying to defend myself wearing the 'outfit' saying I don't always wear stuff like this it did feel and look a bit strang on a sunny afternoon in Milton Keynes

I still don't think I looked that bad

Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    Before - see below. (Also Fletch was in prime position in the centre of the photo, which was lifesize).
    I did have the wonderfull Trinny to look after, I don't know about prime position I deserve a medal

I still don't think I looked that bad
    well i can only say one thing to that phwarrrrr hehehe

Iv been asked so many times if I enjoyed the experence? enjoyed isn't a word I would use to describe it, but it was an experence.

I can say after last night at Daventry I am enjoying this bit, chatting to people about it.

Iv been asked so many times if I enjoyed the experence? enjoyed isn't a word I would use to describe it, but it was an experence.

I can say after last night at Daventry I am enjoying this bit, chatting to people about it.

I would also say it was an experience for Trinny and Susanna and hope they learnt something from it.....ahem Karen Millen.. bet that shocked them no end. It was great to hear all about it, and as you said you can 'enjoy' it now all the stress is over for you.

We will have to have a 'Viewing Fletch on TV night' when the show is aired, that should be fun. Good luck to you Fletch and well done for having the nerve, the courage and the strength of character to carry it through.
    if you love the life you live then you'll get a lot more done

Here's vindication for you Fletch - Trinny & Susannah are losing favour - perhaps the truth is out!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...fashion.beauty

Quote Originally Posted by Pussycatdoll View Post
    Here's vindication for you Fletch - Trinny & Susannah are losing favour - perhaps the truth is out!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...fashion.beauty

Some paper suggested they were going to pull the plug on their later show

It wouldn't bother me ing the slightest to be honest, I didn't even tune in last week, having had a good two weeks of them I couldn't stand to listen to them any more, there are IMO

just not nice people

and I don't need not nice people taking up to much of my time.

Unlike that wonderfull Gok its not surprising he has the girls stripping he make them feel so special

This show that has just finished had me hooked I didn't miss one, he has real talent IMO he even gave me the courage to get the needle box out, I wore a fab black 1950's style vintage hollywood type dress to Utopia and I put a flower on it, I know that might not seem much but it was for me and all because of Gok.....come back Gok....we miss youuuuuuuuu

This show that has just finished had me hooked I didn't miss one, he has real talent IMO he even gave me the courage to get the needle box out, I wore a fab black 1950's style vintage hollywood type dress to Utopia and I put a flower on it, I know that might not seem much but it was for me and all because of Gok.....
    I loved gok's fashion fix! and i done so many of his tips like i used an old ribbon that had unravvelled from one of my alice bands to use as a choker and pinned a corsage i'd had for years on the front i wore it to cheshunt a few weeks ago and got many compliments on it!

I also done bold and daring and wore my red trilby hat with a rock vintage style t shirt, floral skirt and denim waistcoat when i went shopping with my friend. She loved it and told all my other mates i looked like a super model haha!

a new series of how to look good naked is appearing very soon hurray!

and i don't mean to be funny fletch but i have NEVER liked trinny and susannah. and i'm glad they haven't changed you completely because well that would have been just weird!

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Mac View Post

and i don't mean to be funny fletch but i have NEVER liked trinny and susannah. and i'm glad they haven't changed you completely because well that would have been just weird!
    Bec I neither have I, and I like them even less now i'v met them

if they wan't to get the rating back up they will leave some of the footage in when I was givening tham a hard time, i'm sure I would hear the raw from the nation ....go get 'em fletch!! pair of cows!

give me Gok anytime

When is Fletch's episode going to be televised - or have I missed it already?

Fletch's interview is in the October edition of Top Sante.

It mentions Ceroc.

Have I missed The Mail on Sunday interview?

Fletch's interview is in the October edition of Top Sante.

It mentions Ceroc.

Have I missed The Mail on Sunday interview?
    don't think so, but I don't have it, I need someon to tell me when its goes in.

don't think so, but I don't have it, I need someon to tell me when its goes in.

The other thing is that with The Mail on Sunday you can't flick through to check what's in the supplements as they are wrapped in cellophane.

If the newspaper doesn't give you notice which Sunday you will appear, it's probably a tool to get the interviewee and his/her friends and family to buy that paper every Sunday to check.

The other thing is that with The Mail on Sunday you can't flick through to check what's in the supplements as they are wrapped in cellophane.

If the newspaper doesn't give you notice which Sunday you will appear, it's probably a tool to get the interviewee and his/her friends and family to buy that paper every Sunday to check.
    Just had a call from the Mail on Sunday, look like they will wan't to do a photo shoot at Hammersmith on the 4th Oct or poss at Breeze.

I'll need a tall, young handsom man to complement me

If i'm to learn from Trinney

Just had a call from the Mail on Sunday, look like they will wan't to do a photo shoot at Hammersmith on the 4th Oct or poss at Breeze.

I'll need a tall, young handsom man to complement me

If i'm to learn from Trinney
    Fletch Definately not!
    Never be seen with someone younger or more attractive than you - you will only come off the worse. Go for someone Dark, Tall and interesting looking with a craggy, rugged lived in face but not handsom. Sean Connery or the like - What you need is a few volunteers!!

Thread Information