Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: BNP good or bad for British Poltics ?

Re: BNP good or bad for British Poltics ?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxine View Post
    But others may suffer in the meantime whilst you give a group with a known history the benifit of the doubt
    I totally understand what you mean and definately share the same feelings. Im just concerned that the ramifications of trying to blanket any group of people with 1 single assertion is dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    In London, the present BMP leader - Richard Barnbrook, 47, has a seat at City Hall for Bar Dag- Barking and Dagenham.

According to some leaflets, he believes that, on crime, a woman would rather be raped than have her handbag snatched. Getting raped is less bother than replacing stuff from her handbag as rape is only sex.

This so called "leader" is a Netherthdal.
    Again, Im not defending these people. I really dont have any political leanings but to base part of your opinion on "some leaflets" is very very worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul F View Post
    Again, Im not defending these people. I really dont have any political leanings but to base part of your opinion on "some leaflets" is very very worrying.
    I'm fairly virulently anti-BNP. But you're right to be somewhat skeptical here; online sources are pretty unanimous that it was another member of the BNP, Nick Eriksen.

Of course, you do have to wonder about a party where nearly every candidate seems to have that kind of skeleton in the closet.

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

I am talking about the founders here are a couple of link that you amy feel evidence my remarks

Nick Griffin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    All that shows is that he has been arrested for "incitement to racial hatred" several times. Hardly a "thug".

And thats just a story of the founder dying.

Using provocative language about others that they do not merit is a common tactic for people who have a distinct bias, you should join the BNP

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadful Scathe View Post
    Using provocative language about others that they do not merit is a common tactic for people who have a distinct bias, you should join the BNP

All that shows is that he has been arrested for "incitement to racial hatred" several times. Hardly a "thug".

We obvioulsy have different standards because incitement to racial hatred is thuggish behaviour in my world.

As for the article it gave brief details of his past activities not just that he died I think you are being more than a little pedantic.
    Last edited by Maxine; 7th-May-2008 at 01:42 PM.

Ok Try thi link and scroll down to the section marked Tyndall right or wrong

A racist, violent neo-nazi to the end: BNP founder Tyndall dies | UK news | The Guardian

But others may suffer in the meantime whilst you give a group with a known history the benifit of the doubt
    How about their elected ??

Their legal

If they had a racist platform they wouldnt be allowed to stand

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

Ok Try thi link and scroll down to the section marked Tyndall right or wrong

A racist, violent neo-nazi to the end: BNP founder Tyndall dies | UK news | The Guardian
    Thats a link to the Guardian - they've merely spelt "violet" wrong.

I liked this bit...

"The only thing the Africans have given us is voodoo, witchcraft and Aids."

Tyndall might have been a racist nightmare, but the fact is the BNP are gaining more votes and it's nothing to do with the likes of Tyndall and his filthy mouth, it's more to do with seeing images on the news daily, of islamic terrorists who have, or have planned to kill lots of innocent victims on our tubes and buses...not to mention that some of these terrorists and their families are/were living here and claiming benefits while planning mass murder.

The people who vote for the BNP don't give a crap about Tyndalls background.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post
    Tyndall might have been a racist nightmare, but the fact is the BNP are gaining more votes and it's nothing to do with the likes of Tyndall and his filthy mouth, it's more to do with seeing images on the news daily, of islamic terrorists who have, or have planned to kill lots of innocent victims on our tubes and buses...not to mention that some of these terrorists and their families are/were living here and claiming benefits while planning mass murder.
    Not to mention that extremists tend to all vote, whereas over 50% of the rest of the country can't be bothered. That was what nearly led to nationalists taking power in France.
    If you want to stop them, everyone needs to get off their arris and vote for someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by stewart38 View Post
    The country has no guts to do what Australia recently did

BBC NEWS | UK | Australia deports UK paedophile

We dont dare deport killers back to their homelands as it would infringe their human rights
    This I see as common sense.

The person in question was not a citizen, but was a resident.

A resident who commits a crime can be deported, back to their homeland.

Everyone has an option to become a citizen after a period of time being a full time resident, and take on the full responsibilities that entails.

For this reason I became a citizen of Australia (just in case I get caught doing something naughty.....)

It is rather funny and ironic, Australians deporting people to Britain for crimes...
    Pay back time!
    Well you started it!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul F View Post
    I totally understand what you mean and definately share the same feelings. Im just concerned that the ramifications of trying to blanket any group of people with 1 single assertion is dangerous.
    I agree.
    There is a freedom of speech law against criticising Sharia Law however. How did they get round that?
    I liked this bit...

AIDS was planted in Africa (think it was Uganda) as an experiment by the West to find a cure for HIV.

From there it exabutated due to no condoms available, and the worldwide belief (not just in Africa) that a cure for AIDS is having sex with a virgin.

Quote Originally Posted by Gav View Post
    Not to mention that extremists tend to all vote, whereas over 50% of the rest of the country can't be bothered. That was what nearly led to nationalists taking power in France.
    If you want to stop them, everyone needs to get off their arris and vote for someone else.
    That's why there was a 20% higher turn out to vote for the London Mayor this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Gav View Post
    In Australia it is compulsory to vote. From what I understand about the history, it was to stop the Catholics getting into power in the Government.

Catholics would be encoraged by the church leaders to vote... the others could not be bothered much... So they made it compulsary.

(this did not stop me getting a $20 fine for not voting at the last election - next time, if only I can understand who to vote for, I will give it a go)

The only time I voted in the UK was against Maggie Thatcher, once the power got to her head, poll tax was so STUPID and interest rates killed me. Before that I thought she was ok, but then she got complacent and screwed us struggling masses over.

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    IAIDS was planted in Africa (think it was Uganda) as an experiment by the West to find a cure for HIV.

From there it exabutated due to no condoms available, and the worldwide belief (not just in Africa) that a cure for AIDS is having sex with a virgin.

Where's the dubious wikipedia link supporting this ?

I liked this bit...

...and the human race as we know it, as per the "out of africa" theory.
    Witchcraft ? thats entirely a western concept surely

Where's the dubious wikipedia link supporting this ?

It's not widely know.

Also these Aid agencies are given vaccines which sterelise people.

Often if you refuse the vaccine, you won't qualify for the food.

...and the human race as we know it, as per the "out of africa" theory.
    Yes, one's individual DNA match can be most like a person of a different colour, than a person who looks like us.

Thats a link to the Guardian - they've merely spelt "violet" wrong.
    Now that made me laugh

The people who vote for the BNP don't give a crap about Tyndalls background.
    Just a thought. Many people of the 'silent majority' are concerned about immigration, possibly along with issues like hoodie-society and a failing NHS. They could see their choice as either emigrate, as many middle class professionals have, or vote for someone who will address their concerns. Labour have got us in the current mess so not exactly the first choice to sort it. Conservatives have got a poor record on delivery (all talk but no action) ..... so if immigration is your real concern, who are you going to vote for to sort it out? The thought of fascists wielding power is not a pleasant one ... but if the only other option if the abyss, what are you going to do? Again ... not condoning the BNP .... just raising a point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Gus View Post
    The thought of fascists wielding power is not a pleasant one ... but if the only other option if the abyss, what are you going to do? Again ... not condoning the BNP .... just raising a point of view.
    You've hit the nail on the head there. I find it impossible to vote for one particular party as they all have policies that I like and ones that I don't, so I suppose if immigration is the thing you are most passionate about, you'd go with the BNP and know that they will actually do something rather than just make empty promises.

Thread Information