Thread: Last chance to see Emma and Alex perform (at least for a while)

Last chance to see Emma and Alex perform (at least for a while)

I think most folk here know that Alex is very shortly leaving these shores for Canada.

I popped into the Daventry venue for the last hour yesterday and saw Alex and Emma perform their show-stopping, hat-swapping showcase routine. I didn't know this was going to happen in advance so caught it purely by chance and thought it was probably their last performance together, at least for some time. However I understand that they are going to do another routine at next week's Daventry class which surely must be the last chance to see them perform before Alex leaves for Canada.

With Jamie already gone to Paris and now Alex about to go abroad as well MJ in this country is losing two of its brightest male stars. One or both of them may decide to return to the UK to live at some point but who knows.

Emma and Alex are one of the most dazzling couples to watch and have been an absolute inspiration - it is sad that such a great dance partnership is coming to an end, but I am sure everyone wishes Alex all the best in his new venture and hopes that we might see him back on UK dance-floors at some point in the future.

If you haven't already said goodbye to Alex, and want to see an Emma and Alex perform a routine for what could be the very last time then Daventry next Monday is the place to be.

Re: Last chance to see Emma and Alex perform (at least for a while)

any chance of You Tubing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Leader View Post
    I think most folk here know that Alex is very shortly leaving these shores for Canada.
    Yeah! Calgary apparently; which is only 300km South of where I'm moving to. Here was me worrying about a lack of Ceroc scene over there.

Quote Originally Posted by dep View Post
    any chance of You Tubing it?
    Or a format that means you can actually recognize who the people are?

Donna

Come up to Blitz at Chester and perform it.. they'll love it up here.

Sorry we didn't get that dance at Blackpool Alex, I wish you all the best in Canada. Hope to see you back over here sometime soon.

Thread Information