Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heather Mills Finally loses the plot once and for all

Heather Mills Finally loses the plot once and for all

Did anyone see the speech she made when she came out of court yesterday?

My God that woman lives on another planet to the rest of us.

She won £24 million and her three year old daughter has £35,000 per year to spend and Heather was complaining that her daughter would have to travel 'B class' when Paul would be travelling 'A Class'.

I hate people who always want to be victims and Heather Mills has no concept of how insulting and ignorant her comments are to those of us in the real world who have been through divorces and are just happy to still have a roof over our heads and food in the cupboard for the kids.

OK, Paul McCartney is worth something stupid like £300 million, and in relation to what he has, she has only got a small portion of it, but she was only married to him for a short while and she wanted £125 million out of him, cheeky mare.

So come on then....does anyone think she was hard done by or is only her that thinks the world will end because she only has £24 million pounds to spend.

Re: Heather Mills Finally loses the plot once and for all

Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post

She won £24 million and her three year old daughter has £35,000 per year to spend and Heather was complaining that her daughter would have to travel 'B class' when Paul would be travelling 'A Class'.

I hate people who always want to be victims and Heather Mills has no concept of how insulting and ignorant her comments are to those of us in the real world who have been through divorces and are just happy to still have a roof over our heads and food in the cupboard for the kids.

OK, Paul McCartney is worth something stupid like £300 million, and in relation to what he has, she has only got a small portion of it, but she was only married to him for a short while and she wanted £125 million out of him, cheeky mare.

So come on then....does anyone think she was hard done by or is only her that thinks the world will end because she only has £24 million pounds to spend.
    I heard that the pay out works out at £700 an hour while she was married does not sound to bad to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Sporty Jeff View Post
    I heard that the pay out works out at £700 an hour while she was married does not sound to bad to me!
    dont know whether i ought to say its enough to go out and get leggless

Commercial Operator

I also heard a solicitor going on at length about it being based on "need" rather than a share of Paul's wealth. (The marriage would have needed to have been 15 years long at least for a 50/50 share out).

So, of course she needs to travel A class everywhere, to be waited on hand and foot wherever she goes...

What I need is for her to go and buy a little island somewhere and never show her face again, her rant yesterday was the first time I've heard her have her say, it told us so much.

Greg

The papers this morning had photo's - she looked like a mad woman.

If she is following someones advice on how to handle the situation and the press I really never want to use them.
    Personally I hope the press don't let it lie too much now - she's seemingly a really mean spirited woman and I feel sorry for the kid. Imagine being brought up in the same house as that neurotic malestrom but she's in a world of her own it seems where everyone owes her something.
    Maybe she'll go and hide away in the states for a while, 60 years seems a fair period.

But on a lighter note I asked my other half if she'd go and marry McCartney for 4 years and then dump him for me she seemed up for it - roll on 2012!

I didn't see this, but I simply saw the headlines in the Metro this morning and was thinking the exact same thing!

Thing is, am pretty sure that junior will be well remembered when Sir P pops his clogs. Hopefully the child will be an adult by then though.

Does anyone know what happened to the gagging clause in the divorce? Is she free now to spill the beans on the marriage, or does she have to keep quiet (please God!)?

Commercial Operator

Talking of junior, Ms Mills was also complaining that her daughter will only be getting £35,000 p.a. Poor kid.

I've had the perfect match suggested to me, Heather Mills & Al Fayed

Greg

Quote Originally Posted by Sheepman View Post
    her rant yesterday was the first time I've heard her have her say, it told us so much.
    The problem with Heather is that she thinks she knows better than anyone else in the world, which is why she represented herself in court and why she thought it was appropriate to make her own statement outside court yesterday.

The whole point of being represented is that you don't just blurt out a load of totally irrelevant bile and let your representative speak on your behalf.

As you say Greg, her statement yesterday tells us so much about Heather.

Imagine if Paul had said, the day before they wed "I'm giving all my money away to charity. I don't need it, I have the woman I love and we can live in a council flat in Bolton".

Would her reply have been "That's lovely dear. I'll get a job in Tesco's and you can do some busking to pay for rusks and baby milk"

Err....I don't think so, but Heather insists she married for love not money.

Deluded doesn't cover it.

...She won £24 million and her three year old daughter has £35,000 per year to spend and Heather was complaining that her daughter would have to travel 'B class' when Paul would be travelling 'A Class'.
    My first thought upon hearing her on the news was that if that was the worst thing she could think to say about the settlement, perhaps she should have kept her mouth shut.

The problem with Heather is that she thinks she knows better than anyone else in the world, which is why she represented herself in court and why she thought it was appropriate to make her own statement outside court yesterday.

The whole point of being represented is that you don't just blurt out a load of totally irrelevant bile and let your representative speak on your behalf.
    I'd like to offer you some occasional and part-time work explaining this to some of the dimwits I have to deal with.

Talking of junior, Ms Mills was also complaining that her daughter will only be getting £35,000 p.a. Poor kid.
    That's £673 per week for a three year old.

Mind you...those gold lined pull ups can be a bit pricey. Plus she might need to pay a top therapist to help her get over the trauma of being raised by the biggest fruit cake, money grabbing, moaning "I'M A VICTIM!", numpty, known to man.

Aaaaand breathe.

Blog Entries

I just heard on the radio that the court said her evidence was "inconsistent, inaccurate and less than candid".
    I think she should consider herself lucky she didn't end up paying Macca!
    WATT!

..... of course she needs ....... to be waited on hand and foot ...
    Well, sort of ..............

take her false leg off and bash the woman over the head with it!

some people are just NEVER satisfied

You must be loving the comments the judge made about her evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shnikov View Post
    You must be loving the comments the judge made about her evidence.
    What did the judge say?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Shark View Post
    What did the judge say?
    I dunno the details, but I'm guessing the judge said the same as they always say when people are so deluded that they think they can represent themselves in court.

Something along the lines of "You're talking crap and wasting my time, so I'm awarding you much less than you would have got if you had been sensible enough to employ a representative and listen to their knowledgable advice, instead of your own feeble and pathetic lies and ramblings"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Shark View Post
    What did the judge say?
    I dunno the details, but I'm guessing the judge said the same as they always say when people are so deluded that they think they can represent themselves in court.

Something along the lines of "You're talking crap and wasting my time, so I'm awarding you much less than you would have got if you had been sensible enough to employ a representative and listen to their knowledgable advice, instead of your own feeble and pathetic lies and ramblings"
    Helloooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Gav View Post
    I just heard on the radio that the court said her evidence was "inconsistent, inaccurate and less than candid".

Quote Originally Posted by Gav View Post
    Helloooooooooooooo
    Sorry dear, I thought you'd be used to me ignoring you by now.

Sorry dear, I thought you'd be used to me ignoring you by now.

Thread Information