Thread: Fallout!

Commercial Operator
    Originally posted by Minnie M
    Word of warning Greg - and all the other's competing at Britroc - the floor is like an icerink !
    Thanks, I've been passing that on to others too, lovely, just how I like it, not sure about my "Stand in", I hope she doesn't become a "fall out". (Or does that say something about her dress? )

G

Commercial Operator
    Originally posted by Sheepman
    Thanks, I've been passing that on to others too, lovely, just how I like it, not sure about my "Stand in", I hope she doesn't become a "fall out". (Or does that say something about her dress? )

G
    That reminds me, I did once have a woman actually fall out of her dress at this venue. It was years ago when I was a beginner. She was wearing a silky summer dress that buttoned up at the back. I went into a low seducer and it parted at the back and she just slid out of it. She was still attached at the shoulders and knees but the rest of her sort of popped out of the back. Luckily she saw the funny side and said she'd never worn that dress to dance in before and had brought a spare with her in case there was a problem - the guys looking on didn't think there was anything wrong with the dress she'd fallen out of but I didn't see a thing

The Oracle
    Originally posted by Andy McGregor
    That reminds me, I did once have a woman actually fall out of her dress at this venue.
    It happened in the DWAS in Sydney. One of the ladies just popped out about half way through a song. The man in typical chivalrous Aussie style only told her at the end of the song...

Originally posted by DavidB
    It happened in the DWAS in Sydney. One of the ladies just popped out about half way through a song. The man in typical chivalrous Aussie style only told her at the end of the song...
    Happens more than you think. Now that I DJ more than dance I've two such incidents so far this year ... last one was when a halter neck top just decided enough was enough .... made the guy loose the beat! Considering what (little) ladies are wearing these days I'm surprised its not a more common thing.
    Mind you, thats infinitely preferable to lasses dancing round parading their thongs. Girls, trust me ... it aint attractive

Commercial Operator
    That reminds me, I did once have a woman actually fall out of her dress at this venue.
    Andy, you seem to be making a habit of this, it took me a while to find, but I knew the evidence was here somewhere:-

One regular had her strappy top come completely undone while I was dancing with her, which could have been nice/funny - then, when I was dancing with a different partner she spotted David B and with a partner whose skirt had just come off I didn't see the unskirting but I did notice that it was the same girl.
    I must watch your dancing with renewed interest!

I'm sure we had a thread not long ago where we revealed all such incidents, but I can't find it now.

Not wanting to disappoint the guys, but I'm quite sure my partners dress for Sunday is very secure, just that it's more er . . . revealing than her usual attire. I'm much more concerned about her taking a tumble on that slippery floor. (I certainly wasn't expecting Franck to turn a throwaway double entendre into a new thread! )

Greg

Re: Dressed to thrill !!!

Quote from Gus:Mind you, thats infinitely preferable to lasses dancing round parading their thongs. Girls, trust me ... it aint attractive.

I TRUST you are just playing devils advocate on this one Gus

The Forum Legend

Re: Re: Dressed to thrill !!!

Originally posted by michael
    Quote from Gus:Mind you, thats infinitely preferable to lasses dancing round parading their thongs. Girls, trust me ... it aint attractive.

I TRUST you are just playing devils advocate on this one Gus
    Oh no. I quite agree with Gus. Watching some girl spinning, revealing a thong. It's not pleasant, as all those watching the advanced final in a recent competition will tell you. Least, all the ones with taste. Definitely a time for 'big' knickers.

Now. Other times.....

Though, I did appreciate Lorna's sparkly thong once, while demonstrating with her. Not sure I was supposed to point it out to all the class though

Steve

Thread Information