Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Strictly Come Dancing- The Live Tour

  1. #1
    Commercial Operator
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Sussex
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Rep Power
    9

    Strictly Come Dancing- The Live Tour

    Saw the show at Wembley tonight

    Awsesome 2nd row tickets at front by stage when the celebs stood at end of dance

    Wow what a show, what fun & entertainment.
    Judges excellent

    What an experinece (much more fun than that at BBC)

    Dont miss it

    Tonight result ended with winners Matt & Flavia

    Any one been to any of the shows, please let us know who won on the nights you went please.

    Did you laugh at Christopher Parker great dancing!!

    Zoes & Ian Tango was fantastic but came 2 overall

    Show ended around 10.30pm tonight.

    Now for the latest re Vincent & Flavia, from where I was sitting I saw a little friendship still going on between them (as they slipped behind curtain) straight after the excellent Argentine Tango cabaret

  2. #2
    Registered User stewart38's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Ambrosden it gets
    Posts
    7,480
    Thanks
    260
    Thanked 162 Times in 100 Posts

    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Strictly Come Dancing- The Live Tour

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluey View Post
    Saw the show at Wembley tonight

    Awsesome 2nd row tickets at front by stage when the celebs stood at end of dance

    Wow what a show, what fun & entertainment.
    Judges excellent

    What an experinece (much more fun than that at BBC)

    Dont miss it

    Tonight result ended with winners Matt & Flavia

    Any one been to any of the shows, please let us know who won on the nights you went please.

    Did you laugh at Christopher Parker great dancing!!

    Zoes & Ian Tango was fantastic but came 2 overall

    Show ended around 10.30pm tonight.

    Now for the latest re Vincent & Flavia, from where I was sitting I saw a little friendship still going on between them (as they slipped behind curtain) straight after the excellent Argentine Tango cabaret

    small problem with availible tickets

    Glad you enjoyed it

  3. #3
    Commercial Operator
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Sussex
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Strictly Come Dancing- The Live Tour

    Quote Originally Posted by stewart38 View Post
    small problem with availible tickets

    Glad you enjoyed it
    I got my tickets off the webs site 9 hours before they supposed to be released at 9am, I was suprised how many people that night were snapping them up!

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Seaside!
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Strictly Come Dancing- The Live Tour

    Hey bluey! We went on saturday night and also thought it was fab. I went with non-dancing peeps and they also loved it.

    Sounds like we were the same side as you but a bit further back - great seats, great views and good fun.

    Chris was hilarious and what a good sport he and Nicole were.

    We loved Zoe and Ian too but highlight was Vincent and Flavia's show dance.

  5. #5
    Commercial Operator
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Sussex
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Strictly Come Dancing- The Live Tour

    Quote Originally Posted by Jive Hunny View Post
    Hey bluey! We went on saturday night and also thought it was fab. I went with non-dancing peeps and they also loved it.

    Sounds like we were the same side as you but a bit further back - great seats, great views and good fun.

    Chris was hilarious and what a good sport he and Nicole were.

    We loved Zoe and Ian too but highlight was Vincent and Flavia's show dance.
    Excellent!! Yes A1 block by the stage floor, right where OLA came and shook her sexy body in front of us!!!

    Who won on your night?

  6. #6
    Registered User jiveaddicted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    230
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Strictly Come Dancing- The Live Tour

    Im going to see it tonight in nottingham i cant wait to see vincent and flavia and also matt and flavia. Tho my tickets are just about as far away as it is possible to get if i do see anything i'll post about it later :-)

    M

  7. #7
    Registered User Daisy Chain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    By the stage
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Strictly Come Dancing- The Live Tour

    Moff to see SCD at MEN Arena in Manchester next Tuesday.

    Can't wait.

    Daisy

    (An Overexcited Little Flower)

  8. #8
    Registered User jiveaddicted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    230
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Strictly Come Dancing- The Live Tour

    Well what can i say it was awesome. My seats may have been about 8miles from the dance floor but it didnt really seem to matter!!

    Zoe and ian won extremly unfairly i thought. They didnt look all that good and were praised yet matt and flavia looked perfect yet got docked marks because matt was "chewing his lip"

    Loved all the group dances and christopher parker was brilliant as was nicole for entertaining the crowd with him, im not entirely sure it was dancing but the comedy value was priceless!!

    Just about the only thing i could pick at would be the feeling that the judges were running from a script but i expect it would be difficult to come up with new comments every night!!

    As for vincent and flavia!! Oh my god just superb they completly blew me away!!

    Darren and lilia in the dirty dancing finale just didnt quite manage the lift but still looked good. Lilia looked stunning, she's so cute i just wanna stroke her!!

    And finally the dance floor looked so good, i was aching to go on it!!

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Seaside!
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Strictly Come Dancing- The Live Tour

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluey View Post
    Excellent!! Yes A1 block by the stage floor, right where OLA came and shook her sexy body in front of us!!!

    Who won on your night?
    Yes! Ola's catsuit seemed to stir up the guys in our group!

    Matt and Flavia won

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North West
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Strictly Come Dancing- The Live Tour

    I went to the evenng performance at MEN last Saturday and it was absolutely awesome. Darren & Lilia won, although my vote was with Matt & Flavia .

    Vincent & Flavia's showcase was ace, and Louisa & Vincent's Argentine Tango totally incredible, IMO.

    Wish I had as many dance outfits as they do - especially Ola's catsuit, although it wouldn't look that HOT on me, I daresay!

  11. #11
    Registered User Daisy Chain's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    By the stage
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Strictly Come Dancing- The Live Tour

    Went to see SCD Live at the Manchester Arena last night (5th Feb) and it was fabulous.

    Louisa and Vincent won, but my vote went to Zoe for her tango.

    Howled with laughter during and after Chris Parker's Pase Doble. Len awarded a 10! Chris was made up - he's never had a 10 before (and probably never will again). And as for Craig Revel-Horrible's feedback - even Nicole was bent double with mirth

    Ian Waite shook his bare chest at us, my friend nearly had a stroke but she couldn't quite reach. My other friend was obsessed by Matthew Cutler's hip action and wanted to know if all the men that I dance with at Ceroc could move like that. I lied and said "yes". She's joining next week.

    Lilia's and Darren Gough's Dirty Dancing lift was superb. Needed to see the DD group dance more than once as I didn't know who to watch - there was so much going on.

    Darren Gough's flies were fastened. I checked.

    ...and I shall be appearing at the next NW freestyle wearing Ola's sparkly backless skin tight catsuit. Should look fabulous on an Old Git.

    Daisy

    (A Cat-Suited Little Flower)

  12. #12
    Commercial Operator
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Sussex
    Posts
    521
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Strictly Come Dancing- The Live Tour

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Chain View Post
    Went to see SCD Live at the Manchester Arena last night (5th Feb) and it was fabulous.

    Louisa and Vincent won, but my vote went to Zoe for her tango.

    Howled with laughter during and after Chris Parker's Pase Doble. Len awarded a 10! Chris was made up - he's never had a 10 before (and probably never will again). And as for Craig Revel-Horrible's feedback - even Nicole was bent double with mirth

    Ian Waite shook his bare chest at us, my friend nearly had a stroke but she couldn't quite reach. My other friend was obsessed by Matthew Cutler's hip action and wanted to know if all the men that I dance with at Ceroc could move like that. I lied and said "yes". She's joining next week.

    Lilia's and Darren Gough's Dirty Dancing lift was superb. Needed to see the DD group dance more than once as I didn't know who to watch - there was so much going on.

    Darren Gough's flies were fastened. I checked.

    ...and I shall be appearing at the next NW freestyle wearing Ola's sparkly backless skin tight catsuit. Should look fabulous on an Old Git.

    Daisy

    (A Cat-Suited Little Flower)
    At long last a different winner.

    RE OLA she shook her body ten feet from me, the photos all blurred!!! I wonder why??

    Chris Parker got a 9 so its great fun.

    Did you think though because they are all dancing the same dances every show, the judges have scripted replies?

    Has any one seen the show twice?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Dancing makes you more attractive?
    By Ghost in forum Chit Chat
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 4th-December-2007, 04:39 PM
  2. Dancing in London This Weekend (Nov 9th-11th)
    By StokeBloke in forum Social events
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 13th-November-2007, 11:17 PM
  3. Dancing Trousers
    By Dazzler in forum Let's talk about dance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25th-September-2007, 12:37 AM
  4. Dancing Politics
    By Twirlie Bird in forum Let's talk about dance
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 14th-June-2007, 08:54 AM
  5. Playful dancing
    By Wouldbe in forum Let's talk about dance
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 6th-June-2007, 11:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •