Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Copmplete lack of customer service at Ashtons

Blog Entries

Re: Copmplete lack of customer service at Ashtons

Exactly that DS

It did come accross that way.

LL handled the complaint badly whatever the situation.

It came accross as arrogant and dismissive.

Not acceptable in my book and thats my point.

but then again, us minority of people are irrelevant according to Rocky and LL - What a crock.
    Last edited by Trouble; 24th-December-2007 at 10:21 AM.

Re: Ashtons B&W ball, 2007

Quote Originally Posted by dave the scaffolder View Post
    Ducasi I see you are still on line so at my request can you please do your mod thing ...
    Sorry Dave, had just gone to bed when you posted that and sent your PM.
    Let your mind go and your body will follow. – Steve Martin, LA Story

Commercial Operator

Quote Originally Posted by lindyloo View Post

1 comment that was made on Friday night, which of course I will be following up as I do all complaints. Hence why we got rid of Bob and have now the fabulous Annette DJiing on Wednesday and why we pay more and have 2/3 DJ's on a FRiday night and 4 at the Ball

Saying I'll follow up the complaint and giving a reason for why it may of happened is not in my books being arrogant and dismissive
    Last edited by ducasi; 24th-December-2007 at 10:53 AM. Reason: fixing quoting

I think if you speak to the people that have been coming to Ashtons for many years and make it one of the most successful London venues that customer care is my utmost priority. The truth is we want nice people there who like to party and enjoy themselves, especially at XMas.

So Dave on that note please feel free not to come along.
    Says it all really. When will you people stop being rude to the people who keep you in business?

Sean

Blog Entries

Saying I'll follow up the complaint and giving a reason for why it may of happened is not in my books being arrogant and dismissive
    Well telling somebody to feel free not to come...... and....that you having a minority of people not turn up (approx 20) was ok as you would rather have non moaners there....is not an acceptable way of dealing with things Lindy Loo.

My issue is with your repsonse to the complaints as i have said previously.

And i see your also avoiding the question people keep asking you about numbers on Friday nite..... why are you reluctant to tell us. Surely you know the number of tickets sold. What are we to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadful Scathe View Post
    Rocky, that is, quite simply, a brilliant reply. In fact its text book great customer service.
    Who's stolen Rocky???

Blog Entries

Rocky, that is, quite simply, a brilliant reply. In fact its text book great customer service.

Why'd you go all argumentative first ?
    Because its Rocky. Thats the way he does things. Insults then customer bullshit to smooth it all over.

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries

Perhaps that wasn't the arrogant and dismissive part then

Commercial Operator

Quote Originally Posted by tsh View Post
    Says it all really. When will you people stop being rude to the people who keep you in business?

Sean
    Always convenient to pick out the bits you want. Funny how no-one has actually managed to quote the bit that actually responds to the complaint

Commercial Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    Well telling somebody to feel free not to come...... and....that you having a minority of people not turn up (approx 20) was ok as you would rather have non moaners there....is not an acceptable way of dealing with things Lindy Loo.

My issue is with your repsonse to the complaints as i have said previously.

And i see your also avoiding the question people keep asking you about numbers on Friday nite..... why are you reluctant to tell us. Surely you know the number of tickets sold. What are we to expect.

That comment again if you'd read things in context was on the Black and white ball thread, nothing to do with the complaint, I didn't even know anything about it at that point it was to do with people moaning about the price and fact it would be busy and I was merely stating the sort of people I'd like to be at my event to make it a good one. An entirely acceptable thing to say!

Why is this any of your business, I've told you there will be a lot less people there, thats all you need to know.

And in response to the DTS point it was he who said about being banned, why does everybody just pick out the bits they like!!!

Blog Entries

Why is this any of your business, I've told you there will be a lot less people there, thats all you need to know.

!
    It will be a great nite im sure.

Surely good customer service is where you treat your customers with respect and politeness - no matter how ridiculous and rude they are. "weighing up" ?? that will work well for a business when the badly dressed rude person complaining is a journalist checking out your customer service

Why'd you go all argumentative first ?
    Exactly that DS

It did come accross that way.

LL handled the complaint badly whatever the situation.
    I disagree - and here's a newsflash.. the customer is NOT always right. When you deal with a customer who is being abusive to you or your staff and that means swearing, being loud and aggressive and using disrespectful and abusive language there is NOTHING in a customers service manual anywhere that says you have to put up with it. At that point the 'customer' has crossed the line and it makes sense to end that relationship or react accordingly.

That's why airlines, the post office, banks etc. etc. have now started to implement a zero tolerance policy on 'customers' being physically or verbally abusive - its to protect their staff. No customer has the 'right' to act this way and if you do, you can expect to be treated accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by tsh View Post

Sean
    Well telling somebody to feel free not to come...... and....that you having a minority of people not turn up (approx 20) was ok as you would rather have non moaners there....is not an acceptable way of dealing with things Lindy Loo..
    but then again, us minority of people are irrelevant according to Rocky and LL - What a crock.
    As I pointed out in my first email, it's a very sad state of affairs I know, but we on the Forum make up a tiny minority of customers at most dance events - so most organizers, quite rightly, don't give a monkey's what you think Trouble or tsh - difficult as it might be to take, you're NOT important at all and NOT representative of the majority of dancers. So it doesn't matter how loud you shout or how hard you stamp your feet it's not going to make a difference now, or ever!

In any event, DTS apologised for the tone in his emails, LL accepted his offer of a drink and everybody's happy - so why exactly are you lot still going on about it???? It's Xmas Eve for f***s sake give it a rest! Ho! Ho! Ho!

Meeeerrry Christmas!!! Meeeerrry Christmas!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!
    i am important Rocky. I am a paying customer. I never get loud and absusive. I am a gentle little lamb. Remember a bitter taste has been left in the mouths of 1200 readers seeing LL tell DTS to go screw himself. Which is basically what she did in a roundabout way.

Why am i still going on about it, cause im bored in my office and i love pressing your buttons. Mind you i'll leave it alone after lunch as will be with family and having far too much fun. See you on the 28th.....xxx

i am important Rocky. I am a paying customer. I never get loud and absusive. I am a gentle little lamb. Remember a bitter taste has been left in the mouths of 1200 readers seeing LL tell DTS to go screw himself. Which is basically what she did in a roundabout way.

Why am i still going on about it, cause im bored in my office and i love pressing your buttons. Mind you i'll leave it alone after lunch as will be with family and having far too much fun. See you on the 28th.....xxx

More like 50 readers actually, and yes she did have a little dig at DTS, but then he did call the God Mother of her son a Nazi.. Have a great Xmas with your family.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    More like 50 readers actually, and yes she did have a little dig at DTS, but then he did call the God Mother of her son a Nazi.. Have a great Xmas with your family.
    you too darrrling xx

Can we all leave this now I intend to have a good night at Ashtons.
    Feathers have been ruffled on both sides and an apology offered and accepted, so lets have a nice night and I will start saving for a Vodka and Tonic and whatever drink B****** will be gracious enough to accept.

Get on with your Xmas and have a nice one.

XXX XXX DTS Dave

Formerly known as DavidJames David Bailey's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Awwww... it brings a tear to my eye, all this niceness and reconciliation stuff. Sniff

I... I... I love you all!

Blog Entries

Can we all leave this now I intend to have a good night at Ashtons.
    Feathers have been ruffled on both sides and an apology offered and accepted, so lets have a nice night and I will start saving for a Vodka and Tonic and whatever drink B****** will be gracious enough to accept.

Get on with your Xmas and have a nice one.

XXX XXX DTS Dave
    oh shut up you tart.

you have apologised for your offensive thread but thats not the issue thats being discussed now. yours has gone by the by. It was never my issue in the first place. My issue is the response to the thread.

Anyway, its pretty much discussed to death now LL is not going to do anything about it, we will all sweat our nuts off, you will buy her a drink for being OTT on the complaint and she will go home smiling and a whole lot richer. Its the norm. And we will pay and book for next year.

Thats what I love about you....Everything.

XXX XX DTS Dave

Blog Entries

Thats what I love about you....Everything.

XXX XX DTS Dave
    think he is talking to you DJ

Thread Information