Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dance test

Commercial Operator

Telling tales out of school here......

Originally posted by Chris
    I wouldn't worry about the hand to much - ladies usually seem to realise when it is genuinely unintentional. especially when followed with the nice apology you obviously made.

the scary thing I always find about baskets is to not,

no never,

even if drawn by the might of ten thousand magnets,

no never ever,

don't,

even though it's so easy to do it unintentionally

. . .

. . .

. . .

look down her cleavage!

Of course, being determined not to, and ladies looking to make sure the guy doesn't(!) has the added unintended side benefit of producing very nice eye contact (which I wish they would mention more often in showing the move - it makes it look so much nicer!)
    This comes from the guy who ACTUALLY ADVISED ME that if I pull my hands tighter during a basket, I'd get to see a tighter cleavage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This wasa while back but, believe me, I've never forgotten it. And not for the reasons you'd think!!

Commercial Operator

Re: Dance Test:

Originally posted by michael
    :

DD......... If and when i get through most of those seducers on Peters DVD set with added modifications on a rising DD scale of approaching 1 (well ok add the nothing to it) YOU will be responsible..... YOU have given us newcomers the Dance Test and we have to abide by and guided by our greater superiors ..........

Note: Please give slap to DD we are just learnng
    ...........you've lost me Michael.......I haven't even subscribed to this thread........and I'm sure if I was prone to doing "slapable" moves with the ladies,Mrs Demon would be the first one to do the slapping

Re: Telling tales out of school here......

Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
    This comes from the guy who ACTUALLY ADVISED ME that if I pull my hands tighter during a basket, I'd get to see a tighter cleavage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This wasa while back but, believe me, I've never forgotten it. And not for the reasons you'd think!!
    Ouch CJ! Either twas when I was a beginner or twas tongue in cheek methinks

Chris
    (posting from Rio where they almost get offended if you don´t check out their cleavage(s) ) - no jive here as far as I can tell but plenty of salsa (and of course samba - the local voodoo guy has just explained why it´s often danced semi-naked - all very technical of course )

Sorry I am late on joining this one guys, so to catch up

Scale of 1 to 10 - I have gone well past 10 and survived!!

Simple test - as taught in many workshops, I don't even think about going past three without doing this
    Wrap yourself into a basket in front of the lady, bring her in close, relax hold.
    If she springs back 2 is the max
    If she holds on to you 5 is ok
    If she strokes/plays etc 7
    if she full on body rolls etc. then enjoy - if it gets to much step forward and end with a catapult finish.

I think the secret is reaching 8 and above without the lady realising you are in the slapping zone.

Perhap the most common move for slapable offences is 'slow low & sleazy' bring lady in close (face to face), lean her back (gently) take the right hand from shoulder and drag fingers slowly down the centre of the ladies body changing to one finger at cleavage, the hand continue down moving to the (outer) thigh then slowly bring her upright - Ladies at this point the slap can be perfectly timed
    Some dancers place their head on the ladies body as she leans back.

The best bits sometimes come from what we say (and do) whilst executing the move - I'll save that one for later.

Cleavage - surley this is to be admired and occasionaly commented on but not gazed into throughout the dance

Exposed flesh - never found a material that felt better so yes please ladies

Must be carefull or will get moved upstairs
    Peter

Re: Re: Telling tales out of school here......

Originally posted by Chris
    Ouch CJ! twas tongue in cheek )
    I think that would rate a 10 chris

Originally posted by Graham
    ???? I'm baffled - why would you want to avoid it? {flesh to flesh contact}
    The only reason that I tend to avoid it is because my hands stick to it and can't be 'dragged' accross niceley... Unless both are slick with sweat... but that's even closer to being moved upstairs.

Tracing bare skin (or more sensual areas of the lady's anatomy) with the backs of the fingers {/fingernails} is a good trick to push the scale higher, without too much apperance of groaping or slease and I would say conveys more "electricity" than fingertips.

Originally posted by Boomer
    Your comment ‘If a woman is showing cleavage its for looking at - whats she showing it off for otherwise’ leads me to ask, how would you feel if EVERY man who dance with you made no eye-contact because he was always leading you ‘into a basket’?
    There's a difference between looking and staring at it for an entire four minute record!! I have one particular "cleavage top" and yes it's worn so that things get noticed (they'll only droop one day so I might as well show them off now!! ) and I have no problem with them being noticed. But there was one guy at the Blackpool comp this year who stared at them throughout the dance, which was horrible and, needless to say, I didn't ask him to dance again!

Originally posted by LL
    Simple test - as taught in many workshops, I don't even think about going past three without doing this
    Wrap yourself into a basket in front of the lady, bring her in close, relax hold.
    If she springs back 2 is the max
    If she holds on to you 5 is ok
    If she strokes/plays etc 7
    if she full on body rolls etc. then enjoy - if it gets to much step forward and end with a catapult finish.
    Fair enough - sounds like a very sensible way to test the water!

J

B.T.C.
    Originally posted by foxylady
    anal replies or what !!!!!

Its only when the very few creepy old blokes start feeling one up in the guise of dance (and boy can you tell the difference) is there any sort of a problem..... and a swift elbow/knee to a relevant part soon sorts that out...
    old........?? ......are you suggesting that it's only the more mature dancer who is likely to be inappropriate??? or perhaps it's ok if he's younger and good looking ?

As one of the more 'mature' dancers up here I'd hate to be thought of as creepy

as for slappable moves............. not sure I've found any yet

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Bill
    as for slappable moves............. not sure I've found any yet
    its maybe that you just do them so well

Angel with attitude! xSalsa_Angelx's Avatar
    Slappable moves:

Men who slide their hand down to your ass from your waist when doing a push spin.

Doing a comb move and dragging you in close to them so you are near their crotch.

and the other one looking at your boobs when dancing..!!

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
    Men who slide their hand down to your ass from your waist when doing a push spin.

Doing a comb move and dragging you in close to them so you are near their crotch.

and the other one looking at your boobs when dancing..!!
    Ive never been slapped for doing those moves !
    but i only look at boobs when the t-shirt has an interesting slogan on it or its chicklet or theres a spider tatoo ......... damn Im a perv

Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
    Ive never been slapped for doing those moves !
    but i only look at boobs when the t-shirt has an interesting slogan on it or its chicklet or theres a spider tatoo ......... damn Im a perv

Hmmmm better stop wearing all my t-shirts then should I..??

Need to think up some great slogans for my t-shirts.
    Fav one is the Miss Sexy one..!!!

Spider Tattoo..???
    I have a Tazmanian Devil one..... the other is tweety pie but that does not go on show unless on holiday,,!!!

Hmmmm better stop wearing all my t-shirts then should I..??
    Aren't we back to the avatar party theme?

Aren't we back to the avatar party theme?
    Nope Graham, I usually wear T-shirts to ceroc with interesting slogans on them..!!!
    Think that's what he was on about...!!!

Nope Graham, I usually wear T-shirts to ceroc with interesting slogans on them..!!!
    Think that's what he was on about...!!!
    I know what he was on about - it was you who mentioned doing without your t-shirt!

I know what he was on about - it was you who mentioned doing without your t-shirt!
    I never meant going naked though?? just meant that i should stop wearing the slogan t-shirts so scathe wont look at my tits.

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries
    just meant that i should stop wearing the slogan t-shirts so scathe wont look at my tits.
    why did you wear them in the first place then ?

I also have no idea who you are so am unaware if i have read any of your slogans before

Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
    why did you wear them in the first place then ?

I also have no idea who you are so am unaware if i have read any of your slogans before

maybe cos i like them and i like being different...

Blog Entries
    Originally posted by foxylady
    If a woman is showing cleavage its for looking at - whats she showing it off for otherwise...

guys, dont worry so much - enjoy the dance.. Its why we are all there...
    Possibly going to take this into a niche section (which is quite different to "off topic" ) but this is a subject close to my heart (LOL) and one which has come up with quite a few of the girls up here in recent weeks.

A lot of us will admit to wearing things to dance party nights that we wouldn't dream of wearing out in public in the real world.

Lots of little girls like to dress up.
    Lots of these little girls grow up into women who still like to dress up.
    So a lot of us love to shop for backless, sideless, short, tight, loud, sequined, boned, low cut, flashing *waves to Divi*, diamante, split clothes to wear to dress up of an evening.

Now guys, don't get us wrong, we know fine well we're 10+ years older and 2+ stone heavier than Brittany and we're not trying to pretend otherwise but a lot of us are intelligent, dare I say sensible women NOT negatively paranoid about our bodies who are happy and keen to show off the bits still worthy of showing off before they fall off, or at least start to droop!

Unfortunately, most women who would like to dress up haven't found dance nights yet and don't have a safe environment in which to indulge their dressing up desires. By safe I mean safe in two ways - on the whole, as has been the basic sentiment on this thread, we feel comfortable with the guys we meet on the dance floor and as someone said we can tell the difference between DS being temporarily lost for words and a dirty old man having a leer.

Another element of the safety thing is believe it or not, the attitude of the rest of the women. Maybe I've been very lucky but my experiences have always been very positive, we actually compliment each other, hell Alexs gets so interested in other girls outfits she can be up *checking the fabric* at the front, with both hands!! I love looking at what the other girls are wearing and swapping stories about a top having been the last one and down to £3.99 but I had to change the buttons etc. - so much nicer than your snooty pub environment where the beautiful people are so obviously looking down their noses at anyone over a size 8 of dressed in anything less than D&G.

Point?? Guys, enjoy it while you can, girls, go for the push up thing with the sequins every time!!

C

PS - all of the above notwithstanding the most attractive thing a woman or a man can wear, on or around a dance floor is a smile.

Papa Smurf
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by Chicklet
    the most attractive thing a woman or a man can wear, on or around a dance floor is a smile.
    indeed - nice boobs are just an extra bonus

doubt if that applies to men though

Originally posted by Chicklet
    we can tell the difference
    between DS being temporarily lost for words and a dirty old man having a leer.
    give me 20 years, the distinction will become blurred

Thread Information