Thread: If he is supposed to be one of the Good Guys ...

If he is supposed to be one of the Good Guys ...

..... then I think we are all doomed.

Just come across this little gem.Some of the things he says makes me think either I've been totally misinformed about what has happened since 9/11 or this guy is on another planet.

One of the things that really annoyed was the part about what we should learn from the Muslim faith. There ARE many positive aspects that we could learn from ... but "arranged marriages"?? I think this chap has sadly missed the point ... and possibly has no understanding of the word 'integration'.

Wonder if the Muslim Council will ever take some responsibility for the fear and atrocities being carried out in their name?

Re: If he is supposed to be one of the Good Guys ...

Hey, at least he's not confused about whether waterboarding is torture... (Hint: when people did it to us, we called it a war crime).

[Yes, slightly off your point. But it was actually my first guess about the thread's subject matter, given only the thread title. I certainly don't defend the speech you're unhappy about].

I don't remember reading of any terror campaigns being launched by jews in germany prior to the Nazi launch of their programs of ethnic cleansing. No explosions killing everyday citizens, no rallies calling for germans to be beheaded for insulting the Torah, no progammes operating clandestinely from synagogues training young jews in the utilisation of terrorist methods...

...so, on the whole, I think his analogy is a bit - askyeooow

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shnikov View Post
    I don't remember reading of any terror campaigns being launched by jews in germany prior to the Nazi launch of their programs of ethnic cleansing. No explosions killing everyday citizens, no rallies calling for germans to be beheaded for insulting the Torah, no progammes operating clandestinely from synagogues training young jews in the utilisation of terrorist methods...

...so, on the whole, I think his analogy is a bit - askyeooow
    Bleedin ek Barry. I just spent ten minutes putting a post together for this thread (I know..I should get out more) then read yours.

I wont bother posting mine now. I was gonna say something similar but yours is better than mine, as per usual, so I wont bother.

I'll just say that his analogy is pants.

Commercial Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shnikov View Post
    rambling, repetitive in nature and over egging the pudding, somewhat. 2/10

Quote Originally Posted by Double Trouble View Post
    his analogy is pants.
    Succinct, accurate and a beautifully constructed counter argument. 9/10

Thread Information