Thread: Dartford tunnel area on a Monday

Commercial Operator

Dartford tunnel area on a Monday

I have an assignation (sounds more fun than 'meeting') at Bluewater Shopping Centre near the Dartford Tunnel tonight which will finish at about 6.30pm. That means I won't be able to get back to Worthing in time to go out again.

Anyone got any ideas about where to dance in the area of the Dartford Tunnel (either side) on a Monday night. Failing that a recommendation between 3 and 6 o'clock on the M25 would be nice

Of course, a surprise offer of an assignation from someone other than The Tramp would be nice too

Smile

Hiya... you probably don't know me but I've just logged back on to this site (haven't been in months!) and stumbled across your message.... I hope you managed to find a venue around Dartford (I know there's one in Rochester which is not very far.. about 30mns drive) but for the next time and if you fancy a bit of a change... I go to salsa on Mondays in the Bluewater complex itself (Restaurant called Santa Fe) and it's absolutely packed every monday.. great venue, very nice people and they do classes for all levels!)... if you're interested next time... give me a buzz!

Bye for now

Lydia xx

Originally posted by Lydia
    you probably don't know me
    I assume you're joking?

Well I have been off the Jive scene for a while now.. people forget!

XXXX

Some memories take a LONG time to fade!

WELL THANK YOU... So when are you down in this neck of the wood next then?

Going to Camber in November, but I'm guessing you're not. Probably next year sometime other than that.

Commercial Operator
    Hiya... you probably don't know me

Lydia xx

I even have a move I do when I'm being a woman which I call the Lydia - but you do it a lot better than me

but for the next time and if you fancy a bit of a change... I go to salsa on Mondays in the Bluewater complex itself (Restaurant called Santa Fe) and it's absolutely packed every monday.. great venue, very nice people and they do classes for all levels!)... if you're interested next time... give me a buzz!

Bye for now

Lydia xx
    Here's an amazing coincidence, I was actually in the Santa Fe having a drink with a friend and left shortly after the staff asked me to change tables to make room for the Salsa! I did think about staying and doing the class but didn't think my Salsa would be up to it as I've only done about 3 months and can only remember a handful of moves. Next time I'll stay.

The Forum Legend
    Well I have been off the Jive scene for a while now.. people forget!

XXXX
    Who are you??

Steve

Commercial Operator
    Originally posted by TheTramp
    Who are you??

Steve
    I think she's "The Lady"

Well I have been off the Jive scene for a while now.. people forget!:
    I suppose it's possible, in some rather dull miserable alternate universe that people could forget you....

... but in this one, never. You're greatly missed.

Chris

Talking

Thank you guys so much for the kind words... and Steve AKA "The Tramp" how's Scotland treating ya?

Andy: U should have stayed, it's an amazing atmosphere at Santa Fe, and I could have introduced you to everyon and you could have bought me one of those fab cocktails they do The classes are for all levels and the teachers very thorough and friendly.. I suppose that's why it's such a popular nite!

If there anyone reading this thread and are coming down to the Kent area... Monday nite Santa Fe or Wednesday nite Rochester (also another great nite.. there's a Ceroc nite there on Mondays)... give me a buzz or email and I'll meet you there (need to know in advance cause I do teach salsa on Monday down in London, but I'd rather meet up at Bluewater.. more people and more space.. and COCKTAILS!!). Not teaching at the moment because I dislocated my right shoulder 3 weeks ago (some guy pulled it right out of its socket while trying to turn me!).. having physio on it..but ligaments quite damages so if after 6 weeks of physio it hasn't made a good recovery they'll have to operate

Graham: No won't be going to Camber this year.. funny enough I've never been to any of the Cambers!

Chris: Thank you!

Hope everyone's ok and looking forward to their weekend... Me I hear you asking... well I'm looking forward to the 31st Oct.... because I'm off teaching Salsa on a cruise ship around the Caribbeans!!!!!! Heyheyheyhey

XXXXX

Lydia

The Forum Legend
    Thank you guys so much for the kind words... and Steve AKA "The Tramp" how's Scotland treating ya?

Hope everyone's ok and looking forward to their weekend... Me I hear you asking... well I'm looking forward to the 31st Oct.... because I'm off teaching Salsa on a cruise ship around the Caribbeans!!!!!! Heyheyheyhey
    Scotland is treating me quite well thank you. Though of course, I do miss the odd (well, for you anyhow) dance and dinner with you....

Don't forget that you promised that if your partner for teaching on the cruise ship just happens to fall over and break both his legs, that you'd use me for a demo instead of him (The boys are on their way round now)!

Steve

Well glad to know you're settling in alright! Woudln't expect anything less from our Scotish Friends . As far as my partner breaking both his legs.. I've dislocated my shoulder so maybe you could pass yourself as me (you can wear that curly blond wigg I spotted you with in Soho once !) and partner him!

XX Lydia

The Forum Legend
    Well glad to know you're settling in alright! Woudln't expect anything less from our Scotish Friends . As far as my partner breaking both his legs.. I've dislocated my shoulder so maybe you could pass yourself as me (you can wear that curly blond wigg I spotted you with in Soho once !) and partner him!

XX Lydia
    Trust me. It just wouldn't be the same.

For me at least!!

And you promised me that you wouldn't tell anyone about the Soho thing. Next you'll be telling them all about Kings Cross. Oh. Oops

Steve

Was just about to say.. Kings' X has become very quiet since you left... or so I've been told! And the property market has gone through the roof, the trains are on time and the women feels safer... amazing the power of one single person Take care Steve!xxx

The Forum Legend
    Was just about to say.. Kings' X has become very quiet since you left... or so I've been told! And the property market has gone through the roof, the trains are on time and the women feels safer... amazing the power of one single person Take care Steve!xxx
    And I love you too!!

Just less and less, every time you post!

When are you going to come visit me. And the rest of Scotland too....

Steve

Probably not before next year, I'm afraid no more holiday left.. Did I tell you I was going on a cruise? xxx

The Forum Legend
    Fine. Give me a call, and I'll see if I can fit you in sometime next year. Might possibly have a space sometime around next September.

I don't think you mentioned a cruise. Care to elaborate??

Steve

Thread Information